without prejudice.
不要带着偏见
You might be surprised.
你会有惊喜的
Enough book talk.
不说书了
You wanna see your room?
想看看你的房♥间吗
Sure. Lead the way.
当然 带路吧
Oh, my God. Thank you--
天啊 谢谢
thank you for coming. I didn't know who else to call.
谢谢你过来 我不知道还能打给谁
You've got two minutes.
你有两分钟
It's Ginger.
是金吉
I think, God, they killed her.
天啊 他们杀了她
Didn't your maker teach you? She doesn't know.
你的创造者没教过你吗 她不知情
She said she wasn't making anyone and neither could I.
她说她不会转变任何人 也不许我♥干♥
Please, you gotta help me.
求你 帮帮我
I don't know nothin' about birthin' no baby vampires.
我完全不知道怎么搞出个吸血鬼孩子
Ice your clam. Let me take a look.
淡定 让我看看
She's got a pulse. Is she breathing?
她有脉搏 她还有气吗
She's holding her breath.
她屏住了呼吸
You have got to be kidding me.
你一定是在开玩笑吧
We're not running.
我们不会逃走
No one fucks with us in our house.
我们的地盘别人休想指手画脚
Hey, hey, Chels. How'd I do tonight?
嘿 切尔 我今晚表现如何
We were all very impressed.
我们都表示很赞
Whoo. Live to fight another day.
我就好好休息 明天再战了
Here's your mail, Reverend.
这是你的信 牧师
And, um, about your pet. She's, um--
关于你的宠物 她...
Oh, no. Is she all right? She's fine. She just
别啊 她还好吗 她很好 只是
Lemme go get her.
我带她过来
I put her in one of your shirts.
我给她穿了你的衬衫
I hope that's okay. Emma!
希望没问题 艾玛
You know that Daddy doesn't like it when you're human.
你知道爸爸不喜欢你人类的样子
Do you want Nigel to eat you?
你想被奈杰尔吃掉吗
Do you? I want my mommy.
你... 我要妈妈
Well, your mommy doesn't want you, punk.
你妈妈不要你了 小坏蛋
Emma, get back here!
艾玛 快回来
Emma! Bad puppy!
艾玛 坏狗狗
I've ordered translations of the Book of Lilith in 70 languages.
我安排人把莉莉丝之书翻译成了七十种语言
Every new vampire should be required to learn it.
每个新生的吸血鬼都要学习
Well, the old vampires should as well.
年长的也要学
We want everyone to accept Lilith, don't we?
要让整个血族接受莉莉丝 不是吗
Are we seriously sitting here discussing education reform?
真的要坐在这里探讨教育改革吗
Are we vampires or schoolmarms?
我们究竟是吸血鬼还是老师呢
Her word is sacred.
她的话是神圣的
How do you propose we seize our rightful place
我们每天有十二个小时
in the hierarchy of beings
跟仓鼠一样软弱无能
when we're helpless as hamsters
这种情况下我们怎么才能
for 12 hours out of the day?
占据生物链顶端的位置呢
That is the way we were created.
我族生就如此
But it's not how we have to remain.
但不能永远如此
The legends are true.
传说是真的
The blood of the fae allows us to daywalk.
精灵的血能让我们拥有日行能力
Compton, Northman,
康普顿 诺思曼
you've both drunk from the same faerie I have.
你们跟我一样 都喝过那个精灵的血
You know it lasts a few minutes at most before you fry.
你知道只能坚持几分钟 结果还是烤焦
The Wright Brothers' first flight lasted 12 seconds.
莱特兄弟的第一次飞行只有十二秒钟
Did they turn to each other and say,
他们有没有说这样的话
"12 seconds is pretty good.
"十二秒足够了
Let's give up and try something else"?
放弃吧 我们干点别的事"
We harness the blood.
我们要利用血液
We study it. We capture another faerie,
研究血液 我们可以抓来精灵
even, and breed them.
甚至可以饲育他们
If the Japanese can synthesize human blood,
日本人能合成人造血
why can't we do the same thing with faerie blood?
我们怎么就不能用精灵血搞些名堂出来
Because we are of the night.
我们是夜晚的种族
The sun is forbidden to us.
光天化日是我们的禁区
Fairies are an abomination.
精灵是恶心的种族
Their blood is like sucking on heaven.
他们的血液美味至极
You know what I wish?
知道我希望什么吗
I wish that I had just one drop of faerie blood
我真希望我有一滴精灵的血液
to stuff in your piehole.
塞进你的臭嘴里
I saved you, Russell.
我救了你 罗素
I can put you back in the ground.
我可以再把你埋进去
Oh, please.
省省吧
Give me an excuse
别给我借口
to kill the both of you.
把你们俩杀了
Or, hell, why not all of you?
干脆把你们全杀了吧
I am...
我...
3,000 years old.
有三千岁
I am stronger than all of you combined.
你们联手也不如我强大
How long did you think
你以为我还会
I would be your lapdog?
做多久的乖乖狗
I offered you the opportunity
我已经给过你们机会
to share in the greatest advancement in the history of our race,
参与我族历史上最伟大的计划
and the small-mindedness of your religion
结果你们狭隘无知的宗教观念
has literally kept you in the dark!
要你们固步自封 永不见光
You can have your Lilith.
随你们信仰莉莉丝吧
I will not be constrained by your god or anyone else's.
我才不要受约束 谁的神都做不到
I will have the sun!
我要拥有太阳
The characters are from our language,
这些字符是我们的语言
but these aren't words.
但不成语句
They're just fragments.
只是字符而已
None of these are words on their own.
拼在一起毫无意义
It's like reading alphabet soup.
就像是一堆缩写词
Well, maybe it's a code. Do fairies write in code?
也许是密♥码♥ 精灵使用密♥码♥吗
Could be in the old language.
也许是古语
It could. This is probably older than we are.
有可能 这玩意儿没准超过了我们的年龄
We're only 130.
我们只有一百三十岁
Perhaps we should ask someone less young than us.
也许我们应该问更年长的人
Wait, you mean there are fairies here who are older than 130?
你是说这儿还有超过一百三十岁的精灵
Oh, God, yes.
当然了
I mean, how do you think we got so good at dancing?
不然你以为我们为何那么精通舞蹈
That's all we do now that we're locked down at night.
晚上不能出去 只能跳舞了
She's 500 but she only admits to being 300.
她有五百岁了 不过只承认有三百
Like you really couldn't tell. She's halfway to being an Elder.
谁知道呢 她还不够格当长老
Sookie, Jason, this is Maurella.
苏琪 杰森 这位是玛瑞拉
Mm, yes. I've heard of you.
我听说过你
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
This is the document.
就是这张纸
We thought you might know more.
你可能知道得多一些
Oh, my. Where did you get this?
天啊 你们从哪儿弄来的
Underneath the floorboards in my gran's house.
我奶奶家的地板下面
Do you know what it is?
知道这是什么吗
It's a contract. Blood on vellum.
这是合同 牛皮纸上的血♥书♥
Like, human blood?
人类的血吗
No, faerie.
精灵的
The blood of the signee was used as ink
最神圣的契约通常会使用
on the most sacred pacts.
签署者的血来书写
Can you read it? Not yet.
你能看懂吗 还不行
Our ancestors were even more secretive than we are today.
我们的祖先比起我们现在行事更为神秘
However...
不过
It's a lost art.
失传的技艺
"5th of August, 1702.
"1702年 八月五日
I, John William Stackhouse,
我 约翰·威廉·斯塔克豪斯
in reference to our binding agreement on this said date,
于今日 立下这份契约
do grant Mr. M. Warlow
赠予M·沃罗先生
my first...
我的第一位
fae-bearing female heir."
女性精灵继承人"
Warlow.
沃罗
He's the one who--
就是他...
Claude?
克劳德
Who was the first female faerie in our family after 1702?
我们家族1702年之后第一个女性精灵是谁
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表