We don't need this place.
我们不需要这个地方
It's four walls and plaster.
只不过是四面刷了水泥的墙
That's all.
仅此而已
Alaska?
阿♥拉♥斯加
What the hell, Bubba?
搞什么名堂 老兄
It's only 4,000 miles away.
距离这儿就四千英里
I'll be there next week.
下周过去
Gimme one good reason why I shouldn't go.
给我个不过去的理由吧
This is your home.
这里是你家
My home is where my mama smothers me
我家就是我妈要闷死我
and my girl left me for my best friend
我女人跟我的老友劈腿
and a bunch of Barack Obamas nearly got me killed.
一群面具暴徒差点杀了我的地方
But other than that?
就不剩别的了吗
Hoyt, who's to say Alaska's gonna be any better?
霍伊特 谁说阿♥拉♥斯加比这里好
That's an awfully long way, man.
超级远啊 老兄
My God. You know, I want this.
上帝啊 我想去
It's done.
定了
I'm leaving tomorrow.
我明天就走
Y'all can't even be happy for me.
你们都不能为我高兴一下
I'm sorry, man. I-- I can't be happy to see you go.
抱歉 老兄 你走了我怎么会开心
Well, to hell with it, then.
随便你
I'll tell you what I need from you.
告诉你我想要什么
For my going-away present, I want you to glamour me.
送我一份临别的礼物 魅惑我
Make me forget about you.
让我忘了你
Hoyt...
霍伊特
I want you gone. Out of my head.
我想要你消失 从我脑中消失
I wanna lay down, go to sleep,
我想要躺下 好好地睡觉
close my eyes and not dream about you ever again.
闭上眼睛后再也不会梦见你
Hoyt...
霍伊特
just take a deep breath and really consider
深呼吸 重新考虑一下
for a sec what you're askin'.
你刚才的请求
Is this really what you want?
这真的是你想要的吗
I want him gone, too.
我要他也消失
Aw-- jeez. Come on, now.
老天 拜托别这样
It's the last thing I'll ever ask of you.
这是我要求你做的最后一件事
Please take this hurt away from me
请愈合我内心的伤口
so that I can go on havin' my life.
这样我才能继续生活下去
Please.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Look at me.
看着我
God damn it, Jessica. I'm not messin' around.
见鬼 杰西卡 我不是胡闹
Now, look at me.
快看着我
Make this go away.
让我解脱吧
Hoyt Fortenberry...
霍伊特·福坦巴里
you are...
你是...
a good, good man...
一个很好很好的人
with the biggest heart I've ever known.
你有着最宽广的胸怀
You were my first love.
你是我的初恋
I'll never forget you.
我永远都不会忘了你
You were Jason's best friend. He won't forget you, either.
你是杰森最好的朋友 他也不会忘了你
We're gonna miss you so, so much.
我们会非常非常想念你
But you are not going to miss us.
但你不会想起我们
You are gonna go to Alaska
你将要去阿♥拉♥斯加
and...
而且
you're gonna start a brand-new life.
你即将开始崭新的生活
You're gonna make a whole lot of new friends.
会认识许多许多新朋友
You'll forget about Jason.
你会忘了杰森
Forget he ever existed.
忘了他的存在
Do you understand?
明白吗
Yeah.
明白
And you're gonna make some girl
你还会找到一个女孩
the luckiest, happiest girl in the world.
她是世界上最最幸运最最幸福的女孩
And she--
而且她
she's going to be your first love.
她会是你的初恋
Not me.
而我不是
I am...
我会
fading away...
慢慢消失
and going...
不见
going till I vanish from your mind.
直到你彻底忘了我
When I tell you, I want you to close your eyes and count to 10.
过一会儿 你就闭上眼睛数到十
When you open them...
当你睁开双眼
we'll be gone.
我们就走了
Now you're gonna have yourself a burger and a beer
你再点杯啤酒来个汉堡
and not a care in the world.
从此无忧无虑
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
All right, go ahead.
好 开始吧
One.
一
Two.
二
Three.
三
Four. I love you, Bubba.
四 我爱你 哥们
Five.
五
Six.
六
Seven.
七
Goodbye, Hoyt.
再见了 霍伊特
Nine.
九
Can I get a waitress?
服务员都哪儿去了
Mind if I bring the blow-up bed?
我带个充气床行吗
Your couch is kind of its own life-form.
你家的沙发太有个性
My casa is your casa.
我家就是你家
You know, in a funny way, it's like Hoyt's forgiven you.
乐观点儿看 霍伊特已经原谅你了
He wanted to let it go, he just couldn't do it himself.
他希望能释怀 只是自己做不到
Somehow I don't feel too forgiven.
我可没多少被原谅的感觉
I was hoping in the hospital
原本我还期待
maybe he'd have a change of heart.
在医院的时候他能改变心意
We'd catch the Dragon,
我们抓到了阿龙
me and Hoyt are good again,
霍伊特和我又和好如初
and somewhere in Bud Dearborn's old files,
而在巴德·迪亚博的旧档案里
we find out who killed Mom and Daddy.
能发现杀死爸妈的凶手是谁
Is that all you got from his house?
整间屋子你就只找到这个东西吗
Well, it was the only box
这是唯一一个标有
marked "Vampire Attacks?".
"疑似吸血鬼袭击"的盒子
If Bud was on to something, it'd be in there.
如果巴德追查过 东西都会在里面的
We can go through it again at your place.
我们在你家可以再翻一遍
No. Just admit it, Sook.
不用 算了吧 苏克
There ain't nothing in there.
里面根本什么都没有
The universe don't work that easy.
老天才不会轻易随人愿
God don't just throw Bud's files in your lap
上帝不会就这么把巴德的文件丢到你腿上
and say, "Here it is."
说"这就是你要找的"
But Gran told me, "Look under the bed."
但祖母说了"看看床底"
Well, was there anything else under the bed?
那么 床底有什么东西吗
Photos, report cards...
旧照片 成绩单
a bunch of other crap.
和一堆杂七杂八的东西
A bunch of other--
一堆杂七杂八...
Oh, jeez. You'd make one hell of a cop.
老天 你要是当警♥察♥就完了
Knock yourself out.
你自己看吧
I've already been through it a hundred times.
我已经翻了几百遍了
Okay, she said,
好吧 她说
"Look in the box under the bed."
"看看床底的盒子里面"
That's exactly what she said, right?
一个字不差吗
In the box.
盒子里面
Actually, she didn't say anything about the box.
其实呢 她没提到盒子
Just under the bed.
只说了床底
Who's the smart one now?
现在看看谁聪明
What the--
什么鬼东西
What magazine did you say you were from?
你是哪家杂♥志♥社的
"Dog Monthly."
"爱狗月刊"
We're hopin' to get the Reverend Steve Newlin
我们希望能请史蒂夫·纽林牧师
on the cover with this new puppy we've heard he's got.
和他新养的小狗做我们新一♥期♥的封面模特
We could even send a photographer there, wherever he is.
我们派一个摄影师去找他也行
The reverend is very busy. We can't accommodate everyone.
牧师很忙 我们无法满足每个人的要求
剧集 | 真爱如血(2008) | 导航列表