剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
霍普
Hope...
因为你让我感受到了
because you've helped me feel something
我以前从未觉得可能存在的东西
that I never thought was possible.
那就是无条件的爱
Unconditional love.
我的女儿
My daughter.
我的继承人
My heir.
你是我的心肝宝贝
You're my heart.
还记得他有段时间不肯睡觉吗
Remember when he stopped sleeping?
他一直怀疑有人在密谋针对他
He was so paranoid someone was plotting against him,
他夜晚会徘徊在大厅里
he would wander the halls at night
隔着门听我们房♥间的动静
listening at our doors.
那晚他差点就抓住我
That night that he almost caught me
打算从你房♥间溜走
sneaking out of your room...
我估计他在那个角落躲了一整天
I think I was hiding in that crawl space for about 12 hours.
基琳刚回来了
Keelin just got back.
就来打声招呼
Just wanted to say hi.
你们知道吗 他总是能预见到未来
You know, he always had a prescient eye.
他当时就在歌♥颂文森特·梵高
He was extolling the virtues of Vincent van Gogh
就算全世界认为那个人只是割了耳朵的
when the world decided he was a madman
-疯子 -等等
- with a severed ear. - Wait.
你还记得在哥本哈根的愚人节吗
Do you remember that April Fool's in Copenhagen
他催眠了一个马戏团跟着你跑
where he compelled a circus troupe to follow you around?
那是我人生中最具挑战的36小时
Also known as the most challenging 36 hours of my long life.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
最糟糕的是他喝醉的时候
The worst was when he would get drunk,
他会想去用他的画
and get it in his head that he was gonna
点亮整个世界
set the world ablaze with his paintings.
然后他真的会把那些画烧了
And then he would actually set them on fire.
真诡异
That was the weird thing.
-他怎么说的来着 -他的...
- What was his phrase? - His, uh...
他的灵感风暴
His inspirational rampages.
他的醉酒轶事
His drunken collection
我最爱听了
was always my favorite.
♪再多点时间♪
♪ Anymore time... ♪
我早就应该意识到带酒是多余的
I should have known this was going to be redundant.
弟弟
Brother...
波本酒从来不会嫌多
bourbon's never redundant.
浪子弟弟回来了
The prodigal brother returns.
是的 尽管我真的很不想承认 但你是对的
Yes, well, as much as I hate to admit it, you were right.
我们应该纪念他的牺牲
We should honor our brother's sacrifice.
如果尼克的日子到头了 我也不想错过
And if Nik's time is up, then, I guess I didn't want to miss
发几句牢骚的机会
my chance to bitch and moan.
因为他真的是太混账了
Because he is a tremendous ass.
他确实是
That he is.
但他其实私下里最疼他的小♥弟♥弟♥
But he oh-so-secretly adores his youngest brother.
♪醒来吧♪
♪ Wake up now... ♪
别因为我就停下来
Well, don't stop on my account.
如果这是我的葬礼 那我们继续享乐
If this is to be my funeral, then, let's get on with it.
♪让我活出真我♪
♪ Give it to me, realness ♪
♪让我感受静止♪
♪ Give it to me, stillness... ♪
♪让我原谅你♪
♪ Give you some forgiveness ♪
♪让我完整♪
♪ Give it to me, wholeness ♪
♪因为我在对比中迷失♪
♪ 'Cause I was lost in comparison ♪
♪一直都在假装知晓一切♪
♪ Always pretending I knew... ♪
♪但我寻找的一切♪
♪ But everything I was looking for... ♪
等等 打住
Wait, wait, wait... Stop it.
♪我曾想看透一切♪
♪ I was looking through ♪
♪醒来吧♪
♪ Wake up now ♪
♪醒来吧♪
♪ Wake up now. ♪
这儿怎么了
What's happening over here.
我绝不会抛弃你
I will never abandon you.
就算我不能一直陪伴左右
And even though I can't always be around,
-只要你呼唤我的名字 -谢谢
- if you so much as breathe my name... - Thank you.
好了
All right.
到了传统的燃烧愿望仪式的时间了
It's time for an old-fashioned wish burning ceremony.
霍普
以利亚
你们知道的 尽管我很享受
You know, as much as I've savored the joy
这么多年折磨你们所带来的乐趣
of tormenting you throughout the years,
但我必须承认 你们对我来说就是一切
I must confess you all mean everything to me.
你们的忠诚和规劝
Your loyalty and your counsel
还有你们的爱
and your love...
这或许是我能够活这么久的唯一原因
is probably the only reason why I've survived as long as I have.
所以我知道
Which is how I know...
在我撒手人寰之后
long after I'm gone...
你们会重聚 一次又一次地
you will all come together, time and time again,
互相照顾
to take care of each other.
所以我不担心
And that is why I'm not afraid...
你的未来
for your future.
我们的命运与血亲相连
We're bound forever to those with whom we share blood.
虽然我们无法选择家人
And while we may not choose our family...
但这份血缘却是我们最强大的力量
that bond is our greatest strength.
或许我今晚就离你们而去
Though I may be leaving you tonight...
但这绝不是迈克尔森家族的终结
this is not the end of the Mikaelsons.
直到永远
Always and forever.
直到永远
Always and forever.
-直到永远 -直到永远
- Always and forever. - Always and forever.
给我俩一点时间
I need a moment.
还有件事我们要商量下
There's something else we need to discuss.
我想和你一起走
I want to go with you.
我觉得还是不必了
I don't think you should.
我会让你骄傲的
I'm gonna make you proud.
我不能保证我不会在叛逆期
I can't promise that I won't go through a period
纹上不负责任的文身 和老男人约会
where I get irresponsible tattoos and date older men,
但我会回学校去的
but I'm gonna go back to school.
我会好好的
And I'll be okay.
因为我是迈克尔森家的人
Because I'm a Mikaelson.
我向你保证 我会捍卫家族的名誉
And I promise you, I'm gonna do right by our name.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
我爱你
I love you...
直至日月无光
more than all the days and nights,
直至海枯石烂
deeper than the oceans and the skies.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们该怎么办
How do we do this?
我也希望我知道
I wish I knew.
又是这个老生常谈的故事
Ah, this old chestnut.
很久以前 我们坐在这儿
Many moons ago, we sat here
谈论着我们家族的未来
and discussed the future of our family.
我不该去干涉你的幸福的 丽贝卡
I never should have got in the way of your happiness, Rebekah.
你不必道歉
You don't have to apologize.
那让我补偿你
Well, then, let me make it up to you.
我已经问卡洛琳要到解药了
I've asked Caroline to get you the cure.
几十年后 到时候了
In a handful of decades when it's time,
你就可以去神秘瀑布镇拿
you can go to Mystic Falls and get it.
之后如果你不想再当吸血鬼了
Then if you no longer wish to be a vampire,
那是你的选择
it's your choice.
过你一直想要的生活 我的妹妹
Live the life you've always wanted to live, my sister.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想你对我最后的记忆是我的死
I don't want your last memory of me to be my death.
所以拜托 我们不要悲伤地说再见
So, please, let's not say the sad good-bye.
我同意
I agree.
不悲伤地说再见
Let's not.
我讨厌让你失望 哥哥
I hate to disappoint you, brother,
但是木桩会变短也一样有效
but the stake will be just as effective in its shorter form.
我知道
I'm aware.
所以你打算拿一块当纪念吗
So you plan to hold onto a piece as a souvenir?
我打算死在你旁边
I intend to die by your side.
我要死了 而你没有
I'm dying. You're not.
我死的那刻你就解脱了
The moment I end, you're free.
解脱什么
Free of what?
不用再管你疯狂的兄弟了
Free of the-the mad king brother.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表