剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I wanted to know about her life without me.
所以你要把自己的赦免建立在我的痛苦之上吗
So you're here to mine my pain for your absolution?
你知道你对她造成了多大的伤害吗
Do you have any understanding of the damage you caused her?
她的刹车没坏 是吧
Her brakes didn't fail, did they?
没有
No.
根本就没有什么车祸
There was no car accident at all.
但你知道发生了什么
But you know what happened.
告诉我
Tell me.
-告诉我她是怎么死的 -你不会想知道的
- Tell me how she died. - You don't want to know.
我必须知道
I have to know.
德克兰 我需要酒吧帮我个忙
Declan, hey, I need a favor from the bar.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我记得我们什么时候开始被禁止进入法属区
I remember when we weren't allowed in the Quarter.
但在那之前 我记得那些盛大的游♥行♥
But before that, I remember the parades we would have.
当时我六岁
When I was six,
我妈妈是懺悔星期二的女王
my mama was the Queen of Mardi Gras.
我有幸能和她一起坐在花车上
I got to sit with her on the float,
看她挥洒珠子
watch her throw beads.
大家都高举双手
People having their hands in the air
想要拿到女王触碰过的珠子
for something touched by their queen.
你当时一定很骄傲
Aw, you must have been so proud.
是的
I was.
我被困在河口的时候
I thought about that day a lot when I was...
经常想起那一天
stuck in the bayou
以及在波旁街有狼人女王出现
and what it meant to have had
是怎么样的光景
a werewolf Queen on Bourbon Street.
我在这里很好
You know, I'm good here.
你能帮弗雷娅弄帽子吗
If you could help Freya with the hats?
她没事 她有艾薇帮她
Oh, she's fine. She's-she's got Ivy helping her.
你只有一天陪女朋友
You've got one day with your girl.
别再听我叨叨过去的事了
Stop listening to me yammer about the past
赶紧过去吧
and get over there.
你是丽丝娜吗
Are-are you Lisina?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他们跟我说我必须这么做
They told me I had to do this.
丽丝娜
Lisina!
基琳 基琳 睁开眼
Keelin. Keelin. Open your eyes.
基琳
Keelin.
拜托你 醒过来
Wake up. Please.
快醒过来
Please wake up.
发生什么事了
What happened?
有炸♥弹♥
A bomb.
一个吸血鬼控制了一个人类
A nightwalker compelled a human.
丽思娜在哪
Where's Lisina?
她在哪
Where is she?
艾薇
Ivy!
艾薇
Ivy!
艾薇
Ivy!
我在这 文森特
I'm here, Vincent.
这不是我的血
It-It's not my blood.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
卢梭酒吧
杀了我母亲还不够吗
Killing my mom wasn't enough?
现在你要来杀德克兰了吗
Now you've come for Declan?
-我不是为这个而来 -是他杀了她
- That's not what I'm here for. - He killed her.
事情不是这样的
That's not what happened.
不 但如果你当时不在那
No, but if you weren't there,
她现在还活着
she'd still be alive.
别说了
Stop!
别说了 你这是怎么了
God, stop! What's going on with you?
-别说了 闭嘴 -你做了什么
- Stop! Shut up! Shut up! - What did you do?
不要伤害他
Hey, don't hurt him!
我不会的
I won't.
我们不能当着他的面做这事
We can't do this in front of him.
好吧
Okay, fine.
现在只有我们两个人了
Now it's just the two of us.
三个无辜的人
Three innocent people...
死了
gone.
我之前以为我做的事都是为了最好的结果
I used to think that what I was doing was for the best.
狼人很危险 女巫不可预测
The werewolves were dangerous, the witches unpredictable,
至于吸血鬼们 他们是我的人
and the vampires, well, they were my people.
新奥尔良没有毁灭的每一天
And every day that New Orleans
都在证明我是正确的
didn't fall apart was proof that I was right.
但这些人一心只想要暴♥力♥
But these people want violence for the sake of it,
我绝不会让他们打着我的名号♥干这样的事
and I'll be damned if I let them use my name to do that.
当时我的记忆消失了
My memory was gone.
我不知道她是谁
I didn't know who she was.
现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
你有什么感受
How does it feel?
像是我承受过最大的痛苦
Like the worst pain I've ever experienced.
我恨你
I hate you.
我也恨我自己
I hate me, too.
你就这么眼睁睁看着她死了
You let her die.
霍普
Hope.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你们今晚来这里勇气可嘉
It took a lot of courage for all of you to come out here tonight,
尤其是狼人族群的族人
especially those of you in the werewolf community.
这种时刻只会导致两个结果
It's times like these that either strengthen
增强或是毁灭我们的羁绊
or break our bonds.
今晚 我们与你们同在
Tonight, we stand with you.
我们共同祭奠丽丝娜
We march together to honor Lisina.
传承她的精神 她的力量
Her legacy, her strength,
她奋斗的精神
and her fighting spirit.
无论发生什么
And whatever happens,
我们都不会退缩
we will not back down.
没错
Yeah!
你要加入法属区的游♥行♥吗
You're joining the march through the Quarter?
狼人值得我们的支持
Werewolves deserve our support.
艾薇 正如你所说
Ivy, and it's like what you said to me
我必须得选一边站队
I have to choose a side.
他们会展开攻击
They're gonna attack.
那我们就做好准备还击
Then we're gonna be ready for 'em.
我要去死亡之城为伤者祈祷
I'm headed to the City of the Dead to pray for the injured.
艾薇 这么跟你说吧
Well, Ivy, I tell you what,
如果你有多余的祈祷
if you got a couple prayers just laying around,
尽管给我送来吧
feel free to send them my way, okay?
你是个好人 文森特
You're a good man, Vincent.
小心点
Be careful.
好
Yeah.
我们会在另一头相见的对吗
I'm gonna see you on the other side of this, okay?
我坚信是的
I'm counting on it.
没问题
Yeah.
去吧
All right.
我想参加游♥行♥
I want to march.
你今天差点被杀了
You almost got killed today.
但我没死
But I didn't.
你要留在这休息
You need to stay here and rest.
谁才是医生呢
Hey, who's the doctor here?
和我结婚
Marry me.
什么
Oh, what?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
是因为我今天差点死了吗
Is this because I almost died today?
不是
No.
也有这个原因 但不全是
Well, yes, but no.
两年前
Um, two years ago,
我就开始计划要怎么说出口
I started planning how I was going to say it.
想象那个时刻
Um, what that moment would look like.
我只是
I was just waiting
在等正确的时机
for the right time,
但永远都没有正确的时机
but the right time never came.
然后 今天我终于
And then, finally, today,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表