剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你让我女儿的生命陷入了危险
You put my daughter's life at risk
而且你背叛了我
and you betrayed me.
我做了正确的事
I did what was right.
对谁来说是正确的事
What was right for whom?
对你女儿 对我的城市来说
For your daughter. For my city.
这和什么是正确的无关
This isn't about what was right.
你的城市拒绝了你
Your city rejected you.
我妹妹也拒绝了你 现在你只想要
So did my sister. Now all you want
他们重新接纳你
is for them to take you back.
你只是需要被爱 马塞尔
You just need to be loved, Marcel,
这是你的弱点
that's your weakness.
这就是为什么你就算什么也没说
That's how I knew what you'd done
我也知道你干了什么
without you having to say a word.
也是为什么我知道无论你怎么承诺
And that's why I know, no matter what you promise
你是我的同盟
when you claim to be an ally,
你...
you...
永远都会衰败
you will always falter.
喝吧
Drink up.
你回去之后
And when you go back out into the world,
别忘了告诉所有人
be sure to tell everybody
是格雷塔·席耶娜导致你落到这般田地
Greta Sienna is responsible for your fate.
我犯错了
I've made a mistake.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
那就说出海莉的下落
So... come clean about Hayley.
一旦我说了 他们就会杀了我
The second I talk, they'll kill me.
你现在体内也没有马鞭草了
Look, you're clean of vervain.
如果你不需要意念控制就说出来
Okay? So if you confess without being compelled
而且海莉还活着
and Hayley's still alive...
她还活着
Oh, she is.
活得好好的
Very much so.
那克劳斯还是有同情心的
Then Klaus isn't without compassion.
她在哪里 格雷塔
Where is she, Greta?
你告诉我
You tell me.
你告诉我她在哪里
You tell me where she is,
我会在克劳斯和马塞尔面前为你担♥保♥
and I will vouch for you with Klaus and Marcel.
请告诉他们
Please tell them.
什么
What?
告诉他们 告诉他们什么
Tell them. Tell them what?
告诉他们我比他们想象中
Tell them I am so very much stronger
要强多了
than they could ever imagine!
你没死
Hey, you didn't die.
那挺好的
That's pretty cool.
发生什么事了
What happened?
反正现在就是...
What happened is that...
我只能靠自己把我妈妈救回来了
I'm on my own, as far as getting my mom back is concerned.
这是什么
And what's this?
封印咒语
A binding spell.
我只需要失去自己的一部分
All I need to do to get her back
就能把她救回来
is to lose a part of who I am.
我有三个物种的身份
And I mean, I've got three.
失去一个能有多坏呢
How bad could it be to lose one of them?
你想知道吗
Do you want to find out?
这里没有哪个女巫
Well... none of the witches here
强大到能用这咒语
are strong enough to do this.
是的
Yeah.
如果有人知道怎么溜出去就好了 对吧
Man... if only somebody knew a way to sneak out of here, huh?
他能活下来吗
Will he survive?
-乔什吗 -是的
- Josh? - Yeah.
能把脸留下来就不错了 但是...
He's lucky to still have his face, but...
我想能活下来
I think so.
他知道格雷塔
Does he have any idea
去哪了吗
where Greta's gotten off to?
你还记得我说
Do you remember that part
他能把脸留下来就不错了吗
where I said he's lucky to have his face?
我之前说的话
What I said earlier...
都是气话
I was angry.
是的 但是...
Yeah, well...
你也没说错
you weren't wrong.
我的确是失常了
I'm off my game.
你妹妹真的扰乱了我的头脑
Your sister really did a number on my head.
以利亚不在 我会败给自己的脾气
Absent Elijah, my temper gets the better of me.
今天就是
It did today.
一个世纪之前 奥古斯特的事也是
And it did a century ago, with August.
这事我也有错 马塞尔
I am far from blameless, Marcel.
虽然他的下场都是他应得的
Although he got nothing less than what he deserved.
而且 我觉得我对他算是仁慈了
In fact, I think I took it easy on him.
我不想惹麻烦 克劳斯
I don't want any trouble, Klaus!
说得就跟我在乎你想什么似的
As if I give a damn what you want.
杀了你之后
After I kill you,
我会追捕任何你认识的人
I'm gonna hunt down everyone you know
还有你爱的人
and everyone you love.
但其他人并不知道灾难从何而来
But the rest never saw it coming.
你们受够了的话
When you've had enough...
就捡起这枚硬币
pick up this coin.
有人怀抱憎恨的罪恶
Some of them were guilty of hate.
但大多数人都是无辜的
But most were innocent.
但他们都成为了我想要
And they all became victims of that...
抑制的人格的受害者
part of me I'd been forced to suppress.
奥古斯特
August...
我的爱人
my beloved...
求你了
Please.
请赐予仁慈
Mercy for myself.
这下你知道了
So, you see,
到头来
in the end,
我才是罪魁祸首
I was the match that lit the fuse.
请赐予
Mercy...
我女儿仁慈
for my daughter.
我就错在
My mistake
羞辱了他们
was that I humiliated them,
这样一来赐予了他们
and in doing so, I empowered them
最强有力的憎恨
with the most potent form of hate
这也是我千年来愤怒的源泉
that which has fueled my rage for a millennia.
羞愧
Shame.
我赐予了他们羞愧
I gifted them shame.
请你赐予儿子仁慈
Please, mercy for my son!
是我
Hey. It's me.
只是想让你知道这里一切都好
Just letting you know everything is... cool here.
我马上要进车里
I'm getting in the car and...
霍普·迈克尔森会跟我一起走
Hope Mikaelson is coming with me.
我爱你 母亲
I love you, Mom.
有人看见你溜出来了吗
Anybody see you sneak out?
没有
No.
准备好了吗
Ready to go?
准备好了
Yeah.
我们走吧
Let's do this.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表