剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
待到这事风头过去 没什么要担心的
till this all blows over. Look, it's nothing to worry about.
相信我
Trust me.
霍普回家了
Hope is coming home.
她创造了一个混血
She created a hybrid.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
是的
Yeah.
德克兰 我很抱歉
Declan, I am so sorry.
我不知道是你
I didn't realize it was you.
所以你放我鸽子 还打我了
So you stand me up and beat the crap out of me.
我忘了我们的约会
And I forgot our date.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
霍普出事了
Something came up with Hope.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
没事 只是事情有点复杂
Yes, it's just complicated.
我知道你对这个词很反感
Look, I know how you feel about the dreaded b-word.
但作为你的男友以及你女儿的粉丝
But as your boyfriend and a big fan of your daughter's,
我很想帮忙
I'd really like to help.
我也希望你能帮得上忙 德克兰
I so wish that you could, Declan.
只是 现在
It's just, right now,
我觉得霍普需要我全部的注意力
I think Hope is gonna need all of my attention,
这意味着也许我们得...
which means maybe you and I should probably take it...
好了 别说完这句话
Right, don't finish that sentence.
我值得更好的
I deserve better than that.
拜托 我是个厨师 你是个好的食客
Come on, I'm a chef. You're a good eater.
你不能跟我分手
You can't break up with me.
如果你跟一个人不是情侣
Well, you can't break up with someone
就不能跟他分手了
if you're not really a couple.
这对情侣有一半已经陷得很深了
Well, one half of this couple was deeply committed.
抱歉 如果你想跟我分手
I'm sorry. If you want to break up,
你得拿出文明人的做饭
you have to do it like a civilized person,
在酒吧 喝着波本酒的情况下
at a bar with bourbon.
晚点见好吗
Meet me later.
我的小宅女怎么样了呀
How is my little nerd-do-well?
有更好的时候 达维娜怎么样了
I've been better. How's Davina?
我亲爱的妻子正在大啃木瓜
My darling wife is gorging on papaya right now.
伯利兹这个季节很美
You know, Belize is beautiful this time of year.
你应该过来玩
You should visit.
我也想 但是...
I'd love to, but...
我被禁足了
I'm grounded.
禁足
Grounded?
谁能禁一个女巫的足
Can't ground a witch,
更别提我最亲爱的侄女了
let alone my favorite niece.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
我妈不觉得我很幽默
Mom didn't think it was funny.
我相信在懺悔星期二之前这事就能过去
Well, I'm sure it will all blow over by Mardi Gras.
我当时不觉得这事有这么严重
I... I didn't think it was such a big deal at the time,
但现在惹出了那么多麻烦
but now that it's stirred up so much trouble
我觉得有点难过
I-I feel kind of bad.
亲爱的 你不能每次犯了点小错
Darling, you can't get your knickers in a knot
就责怪自己 暗自神伤
every time you have a little kerfuffle.
这样你永远不会有乐趣的
You'll never have a moment of pleasure.
我个人觉得
And I, for one, thought you showed
你展示了真正的企业家精神
some real entrepreneurial spirit.
可不是么 这就是我
Yeah, that's me,
您最友好的地区贩血人
your friendly, neighborhood blood dealer.
我想你现在也发现了
I'm sure you've noticed by now
最好的人就是害群之马
the best people are black sheep.
像是我爸那样的吗
Like my dad?
我指的是我
I was referring to me.
尼克劳斯有他自己一个种类
Niklaus is in a league of his own.
最近见过他吗
Seen him lately?
是你幸运 最近没见过
Well, thankfully for you, no.
别担心
Don't worry.
终有一天 新奥尔良会发生点什么
Sooner or later, something will blow up in New Orleans.
危机总能让我们聚首
Some crisis or other always brings us back.
好吧
Okay.
霍普很骄傲吗
Is Hope proud of herself?
亨利都不愿意回家了 我们也收到了威胁
Henry is barely home and we're getting threats.
吸血鬼们永远不会相信他
The vampires will never trust him
狼群很快也会背弃他
and how long before the pack turns on him?
狼群能调整好
The pack will adjust.
亨利不需要害怕任何事情
Henry doesn't need to be afraid of anything.
你当首领高高在上太久了
Have you been at the top of the alpha heap so long
以至于忘记了低下的规则
that you don't get how this works?
你女儿让他成了众矢之的
Your daughter put a target on his back.
我们可以控制伤害程度
We can limit the damage
只要我们携手合作
if we just work together.
多年来 我是这孩子唯一的家人
For ten years I've been all the family this boy has.
我不会相信错的人 让他失望的
I'm not letting him down now by trusting the wrong person,
不管你是不是首领
alpha or no.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我发誓
I swear.
告诉我一件事
Tell me one thing.
你是以新月族首领还是迈克尔森族人的身份来的
Are you here as a Crescent or as a Mikaelson?
我是以一个母亲的身份来的
I'm here as a mom.
我孩子做错了事 我不能改变这个事实
My kid screwed up. I can't change that.
但我可以尝试弥补
But I can try and make up for it.
如果我该死的哥哥
If my bloody brother
还不接这个该死的电♥话♥
doesn't answer the bloody phone,
我发誓我要把他的心扯...
I swear, I am going to rip his heart...
我不想听见
I don't want to hear it.
好吧 我不想再听到任何一句话了
Okay? I don't want to hear another thing
直到你说我愿意 今天3点45分在市政厅
until after you say, I do. At city hall at 3:45 today.
我等你处理家族的事已经等了好几十年了
I have waited decades for things to be right with your family.
不会再等了
No more.
我们要不全身心奉献
We are either all in...
要不就分开算了
or we're done.
选择权在你手上
The choice is yours.
如果你答应
如果你不答应
我就知道你不仅有美貌
I knew you weren't just a pretty face.
还有另一份在摩纳哥等着的礼物
Here's one more present docked in Monaco.
听起来像是个度蜜月的好地方吧
Seemed like a nice place to honeymoon?
海莉短♥信♥
该死的
Damn it.
我女儿非常不正常 让你哥哥给我打电♥话♥
我知道有人能找到他
早上好 加蒂诺先生
Bonjour, Monsieur Gatineaux.
我本该让你活着讲述这个故事
I should let you live to tell of this,
但我感觉手气不错
but I seem to be on a bit of a roll.
你怎么不找旗鼓相当的对手
Why don't you pick on someone your own size?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, luv.
真可惜 我以为会有更多人
It's a pity. I thought there'd be more of them.
你要打破自己的记录吗
Trying to break your own record?
现在我只是想克制荣誉感
At the moment, I'm trying not to flatter myself
你居然突然来找我
that you're here on a sudden whim to see me.
你为什么会来 卡洛琳
Why are you here, Caroline?
塞尔瓦托精英学校必然
Surely, the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted
需要女校长坐镇
needs its headmistress across the pond.
我接到了一个电♥话♥
I got a phone call.
显然 你最近不接电♥话♥了
Apparently, you don't pick up anymore.
所以你在海莉的请求下大老远跑过来吗
So, you came all this way at Hayley's request?
实际是 是丽贝卡给我打的电♥话♥
Rebekah called, actually.
我本来就在法国
I was in France already.
过来避寒度假吗
Winter getaway?
公务出差
For work.
我不知道你认为这是什么 克劳斯
I don't know what year you think it is, Klaus,
但我是一对双胞胎的母亲
but I'm the mother of twins,
我在同一天结婚以及变成寡妇
I was married and widowed on the same day,
现在我要负责一整个学校的孩子
and I am responsible for an entire school
其中也包括你的孩子
full of kids, including yours.
就是那个你没有问起过的孩子
You know, the one that you haven't asked about.
你为什么要躲着她
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表