剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
约书亚
Joshua.
我以为我们是朋友
And here I thought we were friends.
好吧 好吧 你逮到我在说你坏话了
Okay, okay, fine. You caught me bad-mouthing you.
但我在说你坏话的同时也在按你要求做事
But I was bad-mouthing while also doing what you asked,
所以我想这就抵消了 不是吗
so I'm thinking they kind of cancel each other out, no?
劫持场面
A hostage situation.
真有创意
How creative.
你可以那么说
You might call it that.
我称之为温和的鼓励
I call it gentle encouragement.
现在
Now,
亲爱的科莱特 听话 把你的室友
lovely Colette, be a dear, and enclose your new roommate
用屏障咒围起来
in a barrier spell.
要是有人把你偷走的话我会非常生气的
I would so hate for anyone to steal you away.
我才不会为你施法
I won't do magic for you.
乔什 告诉她怎么回事吧
Josh, tell her how this goes.
事实上 请允许我对你说
Actually, allow me to speak for you.
如果你不按我说的做 我就会找到
If you don't do as I say, I will hunt down
所有你爱的人 之后就是鲜血 伤口
anyone you love, and then blood, gore,
尖叫 死亡 然后我赢
screaming, death... I win.
我的解释到位吗
Did I do it justice?
[咒语]
Referte mini quid sa yo mi te wé.
[咒语]
Referte mini quid sa yo mi te wé.
[咒语]
Referte mini quid sa yo mi te wé.
[咒语]
Referte mini quid sa yo mi te wé.
[咒语]
Referte mini quid sa yo mi te wé.
海莉原来绝对被关在这里
Hayley has definitely been in here.
我感觉不出是谁带走了她 但是
I can't sense who took her, but, um,
恐惧从墙上滴落
fear is just dripping off the walls.
你百分百确定
Are you 100% sure
不是你的人干的
no one in your ranks did this?
我百分百确定 你呢
I'm 100% sure, are you?
要是七年前 我会说绝对不是
Seven years ago, I would've said absolutely,
但是现在
but now,
我似乎得到了更多态度而不是忠诚
I seem to be getting more attitude than allegiance.
我得跟你说个事 马歇尔
I'm gonna tell you something, Marcel.
这座城市民♥主♥制度比君主制时
I appreciated this city a hell of a lot more
更让我喜爱
when it ran like a democracy and not like a monarchy.
实话说 你们俩我们都不想念
Truth be told, none of y'all were missed.
他带走了科莱特
He took Colette.
-什么 -克劳斯
- What? - Klaus.
他每个种族都带走了一个人
He took a member of each faction.
柯莱特 大卫
Colette, David--
他是丽思娜那一族里的狼人
who's one of Lisina's wolves
还有那个管理卢梭酒吧的吸血鬼
that vampire who runs Rousseau's
乔什
Josh?
他说我们日落前不交出海莉
He said if we don't turn Hayley in by sundown,
他就会杀了他们
he'll slaughter them.
历史总是不停重复
It's over and over again.
反复再三 完全同样的故事
Over and over, it's the exact same story.
我善意对待他们一家
I give that family the benefit of the doubt,
为他们施法
I do magic for them...
到最后 结果还是一样
and then in the end, it's just the same thing.
我现在只知道
And the only thing that I know right now
我要把科莱特弄回来
is that I got to get Colette back.
你现在都愤怒的不理智了
You're letting rage drown reason.
我理解
Look, I get it.
巫师施咒是为了
Witches do the spells,
保护家园 维持和平
protect the land, keep the peace,
但是谁来照顾我们 是吧
but who looks out for us, right?
我们都知道故事会怎样
We all know how the story goes.
但我们也不能拿他们的生命冒险
But that doesn't mean we can risk their lives.
如果企图救人 克劳斯会杀了所有人
If we attempt a rescue, Klaus will kill them all.
你是知道的
You know that.
问题就在这里 我不知道
That's the thing: I don't know that.
我完全预料不到
I have absolutely no way of predicting
那个人会做什么
what that man is going to do.
要是出现战争
When it comes to war,
没有哪个战略家
there is absolutely no strategist
会比克劳斯·迈克尔森更高明
that is as great as Klaus Mikaelson,
但他需要他哥的协助
but he needs his brother as his co-captain.
他需要以利亚来约束他
He's got to have Elijah there to rein him in.
我得把科莱特弄回来
I got to get Colette back.
那让我们先用牌预测一下吧
Then let's ask the cards for guidance, huh?
要是克劳斯越界了 我们能最早知道
If Klaus steps out of line, we'll be the first to know.
现在就放了他
Let him out. Now.
恐怕乔什在这里更有用
I'm afraid Josh is far more useful in here.
那我就这样跟我的人交待吗
Is that what I'm supposed to tell my guys? Huh?
他们已经觉得我受你支配了
They already think I'm toeing your line.
马塞尔 你的"人"
Your "Guys," Marcel.
那个房♥子墙上血涂的词语
The words scrawled on the wall of that house
不只适用于你 也适用于我
apply to you just as much as they do me.
怪物 杂种
Freak. Crossbreed.
也许那才是吸血鬼不听你话的原因
Perhaps that's why the vampires are deaf to your demands,
或者你还假装你和他们是一伙的
or are you still pretending to be one of them?
那些话也适用于你的女儿
Those words also apply to your daughter,
-还是你忘了 -所有的一切
- or did you forget about that? - All of this...
都是为了我女儿
is for my daughter.
他们用武力带走了海莉
They took Hayley by force.
像绑动物一样
They tied her down like an animal,
就是因为她不一样
because she's different,
因为他们怕她 他们会那样说
because they were scared of her. See, that's their language.
恐惧
Fear.
现在他们要听话了
Now they'll listen.
乔什 我会把你弄出去的
Josh, I will get you out of here.
好吗 我保证
All right? I promise.
太煽情了 干♥你♥的活吧
How sentimental. Do your job.
传我的话
and deliver my next message.
挺漂亮的
Pretty.
那种毛骨悚然
In a creepy,
"不要看到我晚上一个人在这里"的漂亮
"Don't get caught alone here at night" Kind of way.
两年前萨尔斯曼双胞胎发现了这里
The Saltzman twins found it, like, two years ago.
很确定是她们恶毒女孩的聚会地点
Pretty sure it's their evil mean girl lair.
也许是和她们爸爸一样喜欢喝酒
Or they share their father's love for the bottle.
好了
All right.
你想找到你妈妈
You want to find your mom,
我得从
I got to start with
她一开始怎么被带走入手
how she was taken in the first place.
我告诉你了 我不知道
I already told you, I don't know.
有人跟踪我了
Someone followed me.
还是你的隐藏咒有问题
Or there was a problem with your cloaking spell.
或许你漏了一步
Maybe you missed a step...
留下了缺陷
left a loophole open.
不 我当然没有
No, of course I didn't.
好吧
Fine.
你被跟踪了
You were followed.
我们回顾下你的每一步
Then we retrace every step you took.
用每个碗里的血
A deconstructing spell magnified with a cup of blood
放大解析咒就能显示出来
in each bowl will give us that.
我知道怎么做 弗雷娅姑姑
I know how it works, Aunt Freya.
不要停
Don't stop.
该死
Dammit.
血不够
It wasn't enough.
愈合的速度比血流的快
It's healing faster than I'm bleeding.
或许你就不应该选
Maybe you shouldn't have picked a spell
需要让我流血的咒语
that involved me bleeding out.
你知道这不可能
Which you knew couldn't happen.
你不想施这个咒语
You don't want to do this spell.
不是特别想
Not particularly, no.
-为什么 -因为没有用
- Why? - Because it isn't going to work.
要是有这个可能的话
If there was even a chance of it working,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表