剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
好吧
Well,
虽然我很享受对人雪上加霜的感觉
as much as I love a cherry on top of a scheme...
但我还有其他事要做
...I have somewhere else to be.
尼克 我们不能把他丢在这里
Nik, we can't just leave him here.
他自己能想办法出去
He can find his own way out.
我们立过誓的
We made a vow.
我对兄弟立了誓
I made a vow to my brother.
他只是一个害死霍普母亲的人
That's just the man who got Hope's mother killed.
我曾经也是这样想你的
I thought the same thing about you once.
你还记得我们的母亲吗
Do you remember our mother?
在这一切混乱之前 因为我记得
Before all of the turmoil? Because I do.
我记得她在我的辫子里插花
I remember when she would put flowers in my braid,
我也记得她在早晨为我们唱歌♥
and I remember when she would sing to us in the morning.
然后你杀了她
And then you killed her.
你为什么现在提起这个
Why are you bringing this up now?
因为我们能够犯下滔天罪孽
Because we are capable of doing terrible things,
但我们也能够原谅别人
but we are also capable of forgiveness.
不过是一扇门而已 以利亚 打开
It's just a door, Elijah! Open it!
你先去吧 丽贝卡
Go on, Rebekah.
我们两个马上就到
We'll be right behind you, both of us.
你让海莉死去时
You killed my brother
就杀了我哥哥
when you let Hayley die.
因为无论你怎么想 你确实爱过她
Because despite what you might think, you did love her.
不是因为什么家族迷恋 而是因为她本人
Not 'cause of some family obsession, because of her.
因为她对我们所有人都有着美好的期待
Because she believed in something better for all of us.
也因为她在我们无能为力时为之抗争了
And because she fought for it when we couldn't.
来吧
Come on.
我不知道你在那扇门后会变成谁
I don't know who you'll be on the other side of that door,
但我知道你无法独自打开
but I know that you can't open it alone.
你需要我
You need me.
以利亚
Elijah.
这些足够治愈安托瓦妮特
There's enough here to cure Antoinette.
如果你渴望放下过去
If what you desire is to let go of your past
与她拥有新的未来
and build a future with her,
你应该去找她
then you should go to her.
尼克劳斯
Niklaus.
你目睹过法属区
You've watched the French Quarter
安然度过比这更严重的危机
triumph over far worse than this.
风暴永远不会停息
There's always a new storm coming.
我想要那样
I want that.
没有虚度的人生
A life with context.
我想生孩子 慢慢变老
I want to have children and grow old.
我想变得 人老珠黄
I want to... die a brittle lady
眼神迷离 手上都是老年斑
with spots on my hands and clouds in my eyes.
但我永远无法做到
But I'll never have that.
但你能拥有的远多于此
You get to have so much more than that.
我们可以见证历史的变迁
We get to bear witness, to watch history unfold,
看层层坚壁坍塌 看被压♥迫♥者崛起
to see barriers fall, to see the oppressed rise.
我们都可以看到
We get to watch it all.
一起看到
Together.
这难道不值得吗
Isn't that worth it?
怪不得你才如此擅长当吸血鬼 马塞尔
That's why you're so great at being a vampire, Marcel.
这是你选的
You chose this.
但我是被逼无奈
I didn't have a choice.
我被诅咒了
I'm cursed and...
充满怒火
I'm angry.
我不希望你保证会陪着我腐化
I don't want you to promise to be by my side while I fester.
因为我爱你 马塞尔
'Cause I love you, Marcel.
所以我不会让我的悲伤毁了你
That's why I won't let my sadness destroy you.
曾经是噪声
It used to be noise.
如今是音乐
Now it's music.
安托瓦妮特
Antoinette.
以利亚
Elijah...
我在
I'm here.
喝吧
Drink.
我以为失去了你
Thought I'd lost you.
以利亚
Elijah.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你出去吧
I need the room.
霍普没事
Hope is fine.
没发烧 也没有魔法爆发
No fevers, no magical outbursts.
对 我刚去看了她
Yeah, I just looked in on her.
她简直是人事不省
She's practically comatose.
她睡着了
She's asleep.
她应该休息
She deserves the rest.
你应该为她自豪
You should be proud of her.
你15岁的女儿刚拯救了一座城市
Your 15-year-old just saved an entire city,
而且没有人会知道应该感谢她
and no one will know to thank her for it.
我说了 你出去吧
I said I need the room.
海莉·马歇尔
我们很想你
海莉
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表