剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家庭》前情提要
Previously on The Originals...
咒语一旦结束
When the spell is over,
你们就要远离彼此
you got to get away from each other,
你们必须远离霍普
and you have to stay away from Hope.
髅祸才会完全分离
So the evil is separated for all time.
一位强大的预言家预言了毁灭
A powerful seer prophesied destruction.
"予汝征兆
"And thou shall know the signs
水中赤血 河中蛇蝎"
of blood from water, vipers from the rivers."
"水火交融
"Fire across the water,
风雨来袭"
Monsoons from the sea."
初代卒期
所有的初代儿都会死掉
The death of all Firstborns."
-弗雷娅 我 -霍普
- Freya, me. - Hope.
这是最后一次我们能这样做了
This is the last time we can do this.
我要为我们解决这个问题
I'm gonna fix this for us.
我们得维护 直到永远"
We have to save always and forever.
-我真的需要你帮我 -只要你需要的话
- I'd really like your help. - Anything you need.
他让海莉死了 她以为以利亚
He let Hayley die! She thought Elijah
去那儿是为了救她 但他不是
was there for her, but he wasn't.
你这是报复我
This is revenge.
我很高兴得知
I'm taking great pleasure
她很痛苦
knowing she'll suffer.
为了拿到克劳斯咬伤的解药 他想做个交易
For a cure for Klaus's bite, he wants to make a deal.
你准备好了吗 开门
Are you ready? Open the red door.
记起你的家人
Remember your family.
记起海莉
Remember Hayley!
为什么他还没醒过来
Why isn't he waking up?
这是什么情况
What the hell just happened?
你最好祈祷他能及时醒过来
You better hope that he wakes up
及时给你这个
in time to get you this.
出不去的
There's no way out.
我们被困住了
We're trapped here.
在新奥尔良 逝者不会被埋葬
In New Orleans, bodies cannot be buried.
而是被收入匣中 置于地上
Instead, in boxes above the ground,
逝者被聚在一起
the dead cluster together.
有人去世的时候
When a man passes on,
家族墓地会被打开
his family tomb is cracked open.
先人骨骸被推到一边 为新的遗骸让出位置
Old bones are shoved aside to make room for fresh remains.
血脉腐朽 纠缠交错
Bloodlines rot, entangled.
房♥屋亦是如此
The houses are that way, too.
斑驳的油彩层层叠叠
Layer upon layer of peeling paint,
难掩惨剧
hiding little tragedies.
墙壁残留着大火过后烧焦的痕迹
Scorch marks from the fires.
壁纸上有水的印迹
Waterlines on wallpaper.
这些是未亡人的坟墓
These are the tombs of the living,
在对逝者的记忆中 我们憔悴凋零
where we rot alongside memories of our dead.
那些被我们辜负的人 以及
Crowded with people we have failed
辜负过我们的人 无处不在
and those who have failed us,
我们只能与自己所珍爱的人奋力挣扎
we are forced to struggle with those we love.
每个出口都被封闭了
Every last exit is sealed.
如果想跳下去的话 不用试了
If you're thinking about jumping, don't.
我试过了
I already tried it.
然后掉到了世界上最浮夸的酒窖里
I landed in the world's most pretentious wine cellar.
你是按酿造年份分类的
You sorted it by vintage.
你不记得了 对吧
You don't remember, do you?
我以为马塞尔真的很想恢复你的记忆
I thought Marcel was intent on retrieving your memories.
他确实很想 但失败了
He was. He failed.
我依旧完全不记得任何事
I still remember absolutely nothing,
但安托瓦妮特生命垂危
and Antoinette is dying.
是吗 对噢 我都忘了
Is she? Right. Yes. I'd forgotten.
你到底在这里干什么 这是什么地方
What the hell are we doing here? What is this place?
我俩在一起是很危险的
This is dangerous, you and I here together.
但是我们其实并不在一起 是吧
We're not actually here together, are we?
至少身体上不在一起
Not physically, at least.
这叫狩猎室
It's called a Chambre de Chasse.
是魔法精神监狱 故意将形式表现为我们的家
It's a magical mental prison designed to resemble our home.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
总是有出路的 是个游戏或谜语
There's always a way out-- a game or a riddle.
我们怎么才能猜出这个谜语
How do we solve this riddle?
我们什么都不做
We don't do anything.
我们两清了 你和我
We're square, you and I.
你导致海莉死掉了
You got Hayley killed,
因为我 安托瓦妮特也会死掉
and Antoinette will die because of me.
我不想打乱这种微妙的平衡
I would hate to upset that delicate balance.
所以 我自己找出路 你自生自灭吧
So I'm gonna find my way out, and you're on your own.
始祖家族
第五季 第八集
是谁
Who's there?
出来
Show yourself!
尼克
Oh, Nik.
总是那么夸张
Always so dramatic.
丽贝卡
Rebekah.
真是见鬼了
Bloody hell.
我最不喜欢的噩梦又出现了
My least favorite recurring nightmare.
我在科西嘉岛 沉溺在对海莉的忧伤里
I was in Corsica, drowning my sorrows about Hayley,
然后突然掉到这里
and I suddenly dropped.
要是十年内我能不被拽到这鬼狩猎室的话
What I wouldn't give to spend just a decade
任何条件我都答应
without being dragged into a godforsaken Chambre de Chasse.
你当时在开董事会吧
Suppose you were in a board meeting.
我在等我老婆下班回家
I was waiting for my wife to come home from work.
你们再次剥夺了我的完美生活
Once again, ripped from complete contentment for... this.
我觉得我又要明知故问了
Suppose I'll ask the obvious:
最近又得罪了哪个女巫吗
piss off any witches lately?
其实 这次敌人是一群仇恨煽动分子
Actually, my current enemies are a group of hatemongers
他们认为我和我的女儿
who see myself and my daughter as abominations
应该被吸血鬼憎恶
to the vampire race.
偏执的不死生物
The bigoted undead.
这倒是头一回 他们应该雇了个女巫
That's new. They must have a witch-for-hire.
这个女巫很熟悉这里
A witch that's spent enough time here
能复♥制♥这里的每个细节
to replicate every detail.
这是以利亚珍爱的白马庄园
This is Elijah's prized Cheval Blanc.
这个人可能很熟悉我们家
The culprit may be closer to home.
一个对这里非常熟悉的女巫
A witch who knows the compound well
也不相信你会远离以利亚
and who doesn't trust you to stay away from Elijah.
这人会不顾一切风险
Someone who would risk
把新奥尔良从瘟疫中拯救出来
everything to save New Orleans from plagues.
文森特
Vincent.
往好的方面想 他不会伤害霍普
On the bright side, he'd never harm Hope.
但另一方面 我觉得他会
You, on the other hand, I expect he'll be shipping
让你们四具躯体天各一方
your bodies to the four corners of the world.
我们所有的躯体
All of our bodies?
他不在这里 对吧
He isn't here, is he?
他在
He is.
我觉得我刚刚找到出路了
I think I might have just found a way out of here.
之前还没有这个 这是什么
This wasn't here before. What is it?
这是具象魔法
It's representational magic.
我认为我们每个人有个钥匙
I expect there are keys, one for each of us,
被藏在某个有意义的地方
hidden somewhere meaningful.
这个地方与我们是谁息息相关
Somewhere connected to who we are.
要是那些不记得我们是谁的怎么办
And for those of us who don't remember who we are?
我会替你问候安托瓦妮特的
I'll give Antoinette your regards.
凑不齐五把钥匙门是打不开的
Door won't open unless all five locks are released.
只有合作才能出去
The only way out is together.
以利亚
Elijah,
如果我们想在不流血的情况下解决这个问题
if we're to get through this without bloodshed,
我建议你去离尼克最远的
I recommend that you go to the corner of the house
那个角落
furthest from Nik.
来吧 跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
分头行动
Split up.
我们得把这地方翻个底朝天
We need to turn this place upside down.
我才向我悲伤的女儿保证
I only just promised my grieving daughter
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表