剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
不记得 我猜如果我是你
No. Well, I guess if I were you,
我也不想记得
I wouldn't want to remember either.
你到底想说什么 马塞勒斯
What are you suggesting here, Marcellus?
"马塞勒斯"
"Marcellus."
我想你记忆中的某些东西终于起作用了
I guess something in your memory is working after all.
你在烧什么
What are you burning?
陈年往事
Ancient history.
知道吗 你们都一样
You know, you're all the same.
你烧掉你的负罪感
You setting fire to your guilt,
丽贝卡假装她不爱我
Rebekah pretending she doesn't love me,
还有以利亚
and Elijah...
撒谎了 关于他的记忆
...lying about his memories.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他刚刚叫我"马塞勒斯"
He just called me "Marcellus."
记忆在慢慢浮现 只是没什么实质的内容
Things are creeping in, only nothing of substance,
都是些无关痛痒的
nothing that hurts.
如果以利亚不知道他是谁 不是因为魔法
If Elijah doesn't know who he is, it's not because of magic.
是因为他不想记起来
It's because he doesn't want to remember.
那现在如果他想救他女朋友的话
Well, now he's gonna have to,
他就必须得记起来
if he wants to save his girlfriend's life.
好了 霍普 你把他的钥匙放哪儿了
All right, Hope, where did you put his key?
你一直在骗我们
You've been lying to us all day.
你什么都记得
You remember everything.
我什么都不记得
I remember nothing.
我只知道 我是七年前在一个公交车站出生的
For all I know, I was born at a bus stop seven years ago.
谎言
Lie.
我为什么要说谎
Why would I lie?
我跟你一样迫切的想要离开这里
I want out of here as bad as you.
-怎么了 -我们的哥哥在刻意的压制
- What's going on? - Our brother has been deliberately
他的记忆让我们都困在这儿
repressing his memories to keep us trapped here.
我不是你哥哥
I am not your brother!
我也不想这样
And I didn't ask for any of this.
你肯定想
You most certainly did.
因为在你决定忘掉我们之前
It's not like you held a family vote
并没有进行家族投票
before you decided to erase all of us.
你们有没有想过一种可能性
You ever consider the possibility
就是也许你们并不想让我回来
that perhaps you don't even want me back?
在我看来我让你们所有人都变得
I mean, it seems to me that I make you all
非常痛苦
incredibly miserable.
我们都使彼此痛苦
We all make each other miserable.
但经过这一切 我们还是家人 而且我们发过誓
But through it all, we are family, and we made a vow.
永生永世永不分离
Always and forever.
我还发过另一个誓
I made another vow!
而我承诺要托付终生的那个女人
And the woman that I pledged my life to
在外面 而且奄奄一息
is out there, and she is dying.
所以 如果你们认为我是你们的家人
So, if you believe in any way that-that I am your family,
那我求求你们 求求你们 帮帮我
then I'm begging you-- I'm begging you-- help me.
文森特和马塞尔恢复你记忆的时候
When Vincent and Marcel were recovering your memories,
你看见什么了
what did you see?
一条白色的过道
A white corridor.
长长的白色过道尽头有一扇红色的门
A long white corridor with a red door.
就是那里 你封存那些不想记住的事情
That's where you hide the things you don't want to remember.
千年来你都是这么做的
You've been doing it for a thousand years.
然后呢
Then what happened?
我试过要打开那扇门
I tried to open the door.
但是门把手着火了 烫的要命
The handle was on fire. It was a searing heat.
我也有过在白天不戴日光戒指
I mean, I've been in broad daylight without my ring,
但我从来都没有感受过那种温度
and I've never, ever experienced any heat like it.
所以你知道那种
So you know how it feels
从骨头烧到血肉
to have your flesh melt from your bones,
内脏变成岩浆的感觉了吗
have your insides turned to lava.
因为那种痛是海莉生前最后的感觉
Because that pain is the last thing Hayley knew.
对她来说没有干脆无痛的死亡
No swift and painless death for her.
只有火
Just raw fire!
没错
It's true.
那就是你门后的东西
And that is what's behind your door:
你对你心爱的女人所做作为的真♥相♥
the truth about what you did to the woman you love.
我爱的女人是安托瓦妮特
The woman I love is Antoinette.
你对安托瓦尼特的感情怎么能跟
How can Antoinette possibly hold a candle to Hayley,
你对海莉的感情相提并论
to the way that you felt about her?
你爱她
You loved her.
是吗 我真的爱她吗
I mean, did I? Did I really?
你确定我对她的感情不是我荒唐之举的
Are you sure that my feelings weren't simply
产物 只为了试图拯救你
the product of my ridiculous crusade to try and save you?
任何借口
Any excuse whatsoever
都只是为了维持永生永世永不分离的
just to maintain that pathetic entanglement...
可悲纠缠
of always and forever.
风暴越来越强了 我们快没时间了
The storm's escalating. We're running out of time.
我们一直在浪费时间重提十个世纪以来的
We're wasting it rehashing ten centuries
分离焦虑 而这一切都和
of separation anxiety; and none of this
我们的誓言毫无关系
has anything to do with our vow.
这一切都和我们的誓言有关系
It has everything to do with our vow.
你为什么觉得我们没有拆散过以利亚和海莉
Why do you think we never tore Elijah and Hayley apart?
你知道海莉会为了霍普待在你身边
You knew that Hayley would stay close because of Hope,
而且只要以利亚爱着海莉
and as long as Elijah was in love with Hayley,
他也绝不会离开你
he would never leave you, either.
但是他的确离开了
But he did leave!
以利亚一直都在我身边
Elijah was always there for me.
在我的暴怒吞噬掉我好的一面时飞奔过来
Swooping in when my rage got the better of me,
带我回到救赎之路
setting me on a path to redemption.
千年来 他让我变得需要他
For a thousand years, he made me need him.
我哥哥是我最好的同盟
My brother was my greatest ally.
他是唯一一个
He was the only one
能给我一个值得拥有霍普的机会
who could give me a chance of being worthy of Hope.
而且他是我最好的朋友
And he was my best friend.
你杀了他
You killed him.
我因此恨你
And I hate you for that.
霍普在收取我们的力量
Hope's taking the power from us.
阻止不了了
There's no stopping it.
太迟了
It's too late.
很好
Great.
丽贝卡
Rebekah.
伊利亚的钥匙 我找到了
Elijah's key, I got it.
你怎么找到的
How did you find it?
这个
Well...
科尔的钥匙在《皆大欢喜》里
Cole's key was in As You Like It.
第一场 第三幕
Act one, scene three.
"现在我们是满心的欢畅 去寻找自♥由♥
"Now go we in content to liberty,
不是驱逐
not banishment."
霍普知道你不能留下来 她要给你自♥由♥
Hope knows you can't stay. She's setting you free.
丽贝卡 她把你的放在了你送她的项链上
Rebekah, she put yours on the necklace that you gave her,
藏在很安全隐蔽的地方
hidden somewhere safe and secret.
就像她小时候我把她藏起来一样
Just like I hid her when she was a baby.
克劳斯在海莉写给他的关于霍普的信中找到了
Klaus found his in letters Hayley wrote to him about Hope.
快说吧
Get on with it.
这么多年来 以利亚对我意味着许多
Elijah has been a lot of things to me over the years.
但你把我的心挖出之后
After you ripped my heart out,
你对我只意味着死亡
all you represent to me is death.
海莉出事之后
After what happened to Hayley,
你对霍普也是一样
Hope sees you the same way.
你的钥匙在地牢的一具棺材里
Your key was in a coffin, in the dungeon.
走吧
Come on.
赶紧解决我女儿布的这个隐喻迷局
Let's be done with my daughter's maze of metaphors.
该死的
Oh, bloody hell.
这下进了以利亚的精神迷宫
Now we're in Elijah's mental maze.
我经历过那么多地狱...
Of all the hells I've had to endure...
那扇门
The door.
这是什么 霍普的复仇吗
What is this, Hope's revenge?
将我困住 让我恢复所有一切记忆
Imprison me till I reclaim all of my memories,
强迫我为这一切承担责任吗
forcing me to accept accountability for all of this?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表