剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
for the poor service that we received.
会开车吗
Know how to drive?
妈妈和德克兰用旧卡车教过我
Um, Mom and Declan taught me a little in the old truck.
我觉得现在你该开宾利了
I think it's probably time you drove a Bentley.
跟我来
Come with me.
阿♥拉♥克
Alaric.
你可以在先这里冷静下
You can cool off down here
我要让我的女儿们离你十万八千里远
until I get you 1,000 miles away from my daughters.
前面应该是停车标志 是停车标志
That would be a stop sign approaching. That's a stop sign.
好的 好的 不要紧张
Okay, okay, don't have a panic attack about it.
我又不能杀了你 而且我已经要死了 所以
It's not like I can kill you, and I'm dying already, so...
有必要在这个过程中
Is it absolutely necessary to destroy
毁掉这件艺术品吗
this work of art in the process?
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing, you know,
奶昔 驾驶课程
with the milk shakes and driving lessons.
生活的小乐趣什么的
Life's little pleasures, whatever.
我没有...
I'm not, like...
自杀倾向 如果你担心这个的话
suicidal, if that's what you're worried about.
我说死亡也许是最好的结果
You know, that's not what I meant
但我不是那个意思
when I said that dying might be for the best.
你的确似乎对活着
Well, you certainly don't seem to have any interest
没有任何兴趣
in your survival.
不是我想死 我只是...
It's not like I want to die. I just...
觉得我一开始就不应该存在
don't think I was meant to exist in the first place.
我想了想所有
I think about all the crazy things
导致我出生的疯狂的事
that led to me being born.
爸活了1000多年
Dad lives 1,000 years,
做了奇怪的仪式成了唯一可以生育的吸血鬼
does weird ritual to become the only vampire who can procreate.
妈从一个寄养家庭搬到另一个寄养家庭...
Mom moves from foster home to foster home...
最后到了神秘瀑布镇
to end up in Mystic Falls.
-当爸悲伤 喝多了的时候 -好吧
- When Dad got sad and drunk... - Okay.
和妈发生了一♥夜♥情♥
had a one-nighter with Mom,
-而妈根本就不想和他上♥床♥ -我们不必...
- who was basically hate-banging him. - We don't have to...
-真的... -然后 自然的漏洞
- We honestly... - Then, boom. Loophole.
是啊 奇迹宝宝
Yeah. Miracle baby.
但是你能同时既是奇迹又是错误吗
But can you be a miracle and a mistake at the same time?
没人是错误 霍普
No one is a mistake, Hope.
这个家族从知道你的存在的那一刻
This family has fought tooth and nail
就在竭尽全力
to keep you alive from the moment
保护你的安全
we learned of your existence.
我知道
I know.
但在我出生前
But the universe has been trying to kill me
宇宙就已经要杀了我
since before I was born.
为了恢复自然的平衡
To reset the balance of nature.
我很感激你们这么努力地战斗
And I'm grateful that you guys have fought so hard.
但我知道我一拿回我的力量 我就可能会死
But I knew when I took the power back that I might die.
是我自己的决定
It was my decision.
这里右拐
Turn right here.
好了 所以我们要把
Okay, so we're gonna spend
我最后的时间花在看康纳
my final hours watching Connor get to first base
和他的神秘瀑布镇小姐亚军上一垒吗
with runner-up Miss Mystic Falls?
你觉得为什么你的朋友兰登不会还击
Why do you suppose that your friend Landon didn't fight back?
我不知道 他...他得保住他的工作
Um, I don't know, he's... he has to keep his job.
他得保住工作
He has to keep his job.
然而我们没什么可失去的
We, however, have nothing to lose.
你知道
You do understand,
我能催眠这些白♥痴♥做任何你想让他们做的事情吧
I could compel these idiots to do just about anything you want.
或者你可以催眠他们忘掉我接下来要做的事情
Or you can compel them to forget what I'm about to do.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I'm suggesting.
你不能鲁莽地用你的魔力
You cannot be reckless with your energy.
如果我死于报复运动员
If I die in jock revenge mode,
-那也值了 -霍普 你得保存体力
- it'll be worth it. - Hope, you have to conserve your strength.
放松 我没事的
Relax, I'll be fine.
[咒语]
Glace, solidatur.
[咒语]
Glace, solidatur.
[咒语]
Glace, solidatur.
我的...我的车
My... my car!
天啊
Oh, my God!
你们 你们对我的车做了什么
What did you, what did you do to my car?!
每个... 你们对我的车做了什么
Every single-- What did you do to my car?!
的确感觉不错
Yeah, that felt good.
是啊
Yeah.
这个没收了 永远没收
I'm confiscating this. Forever.
好吧 这只是为了学校的安全
Fine. It's only for the security of the school,
但很显然那是过去的事了
but apparently that's a thing of the past,
因为你都开始邀请伏地魔来学校了
since you're just inviting Voldemort to campus.
小理 我们创办这所学校是为了保护这些孩子
Ric, we started this school to protect these kids.
霍普是其中之一 现在她有麻烦了
Hope is one of them, and she's in trouble.
我们不能就那么抛弃她
We can't just turn our back on her.
他还在干扰你的判断力
He still clouds your judgment.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说克劳斯·迈克尔森
I am talking about Klaus Mikaelson.
一个祸害了地球
A cockroach of a creature who wrought
1000多年的蟑螂
havoc on this Earth for 1,000 years
永远都不会被灭绝
and can never be stamped out, ever.
你还想给他更多邪恶的力量
And you just want to give him more evil power?
卡洛琳 我...
Caroline, I...
我知道你的初衷是好的
I know your intentions are good.
我想帮助霍普 我当然想
And I want to help Hope, of course I do.
但是我们就不能叫别的女巫吗
But we can't call another witch?
让其中一个老师帮忙吗
Use one of the teachers?
邦妮
Bonnie?
这不是邦妮能做得了的
This is not something that Bonnie can do.
我们的女儿可以
Our girls can.
然后你就可以开一瓶香槟
And then you can pop a bottle of champagne
看他沉到大西洋底 两全其美
and watch him sink to the bottom of the Atlantic. Everyone wins.
我们有多少次要把他
Yeah, and how many times have we tried
沉到海底了
to sink him to the bottom of the ocean?
这次他是自愿的
He's a willing participant this time.
好吧 那我们
All right, fine, let's just pretend,
就这么假装一下
for one insane moment,
你有足够的理由相信他现在说的是真的
that you have reason enough to believe that that's true now.
你觉得那可能吗
You think that's gonna stick?
大海不足以压住他 小卡
The ocean isn't big enough to hold him down, Care.
不
Oh, no.
很不错的系统
Very impressive system.
很安全 我很确定
Secure, I'm sure,
如果你是青春期的小狼人
if you're a baby werewolf navigating puberty.
但我已经超过那个年龄了
But I'm a little past that.
克劳斯...
Klaus...
阿♥拉♥里克说得对 大海困不住我
Alaric's right. The ocean won't hold me.
但是当我把霍普的祸髅魔法转移出来的时候
But when I've transferred the Hollow magic out of Hope,
我不打算淹死它
I don't intend to drown it.
那是什么
What is that?
是世界上存留的唯一一根白栎树木桩
This is the last remaining White Oak stake.
当魔法在我体内的时候
When the power is in me,
只有一种办法能确保它永远消失
there's only one way to make sure it's gone for good.
有人得杀了我
Someone needs to kill me.
挺合身
They fit fine.
有点灰 但...
A bit dusty, but...
之前的房♥主十年前去世了 所以...
Well, the previous owner died a decade ago, so...
他也选择在牺牲自己前不告诉我
He chose not to warn me before sacrificing his life, either.
-卡罗琳... -别
- Caroline... - Don't.
你为什么不告诉我实话
Why didn't you tell me the truth?
你觉得我会阻止你吗
Did you think that I wouldn't let you go through with it?
也许我并不想知道
Well, perhaps I didn't want to know either way.
你从哪弄到的白栎树木桩
Where do you even get a White Oak stake?
几十年前的事了
It was decades ago.
我本要毁掉它
I was gonna destroy it,
但是在那个时候永生的念头更让人沉重
but the weight of immortality was heavier then.
也许我们能争取点时间
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表