剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I wish she were here.
我也是啊
Yeah, so do I.
比你想的更希望
More than you know.
过来
Come here.
克劳斯 我有话跟你说
Klaus, we need to talk.
没什么可说的了
No. No more talk.
我女儿需要帮助 我要帮她搞定
My daughter needs help. I intend to get it for her.
求你了 克劳斯 我不是你的敌人
Please, Klaus, I am not the enemy.
好吗 每次
Okay? Every time
我看到霍普时 我看到的是那个
I look at Hope, I see the child of mine
我机会抚养的孩子 这就是我的感受
that I never got to raise. That's how I feel about her.
这也是我有多想要保护她
That's how much I want to protect her.
她来找我的时候是那么痛苦
She came to me in so much pain,
我当时就知道她会召回黑暗力量
and I knew that she was gonna take back that power
不管有没有我
with or without me.
明白吗 所以我赌了一把
Okay? So I gambled
要是她觉得我们支持她
that if she felt like we were on her side,
也许她会让我们帮她
maybe she would let us help her.
你错得不能再离谱了
Well, you couldn't have been more wrong.
现在要看文森特有没别的办法了
Now Vincent will have to come up with something.
他已经想出办法来了
Already did.
霍普的手链
Hope's bracelet.
几年前她完全不戴了
She took it off for good a few years ago.
她说她不再需要了 但是
Said she didn't need it anymore, but...
她现在有需要了
now she does.
虽然这个不能阻止
Now, this won't stop whatever
黑魔法对她的影响
the dark magic is doing to her,
但是 在我们找到长宜之计前
but it could lessen her suffering
这个可以减轻她的痛苦
until we find a permanent solution.
我知道你爱她
I know you love her.
我从来没怀疑过 我只是
I never doubted that. I just...
希望没搞成这样
Wish things were different?
我也是
Me, too.
有人来找你了
You have a visitor.
语♥音♥留言
A voice mail?
你用语♥音♥留言跟我说我女朋友去世了
You tell me my girlfriend's dead by voice mail?
你甚至都不回我电♥话♥
You can't even return my calls.
-事情太突然了 -出什么事了
- It all happened so fast. - What happened?
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
车祸
Car crash.
刹车失灵了
The brakes went out.
她当场死亡了
She died instantly.
没有痛苦 一点也不难受
No pain, no suffering at all.
霍普还好吗
Is Hope all right?
她还能应付
She's coping.
我可以见她吗
Can I see her?
你知道的 现在
You know, n-now's...
真的不太合适
really not a good time.
-德克兰 我很抱歉 -刹车是怎么失灵的
- I'm sorry, Declan. - How do brakes just fail?
这种事情早就不会出现了
I-It doesn't happen anymore.
我也不知道细节 你也看得到
I don't know the details, okay? As you can see,
之前有风暴
there was a storm.
那她为什么在风暴里 她是要去哪里
So, why was she out in it? Where was she going?
-我真的不知道 -你什么都不知道
- I really don't know. - And that doesn't bother you
你不觉得不安吗
that you don't have answers?
我什么都不知道 感觉像要我命一样
Because it's killing me that I don't know what happened.
-德克兰 -我当时没能在场
- Declan, - I... That I wasn't here
去救她 但是你们
to-to save her, and that you...
我不在你们把葬礼办完了
you had a funeral without me
我都没能跟她告别
so I couldn't say good-bye.
弗雷娅 这不对劲
Something here-- it's not right, Freya.
肯定有问题
It just isn't.
致所有市民 为了新奥尔良的安定
聚会结束了
Party's over.
艾美特
Emmett.
奥尔良不再欢迎你和你的团队
You and your crew are no longer welcome in New Orleans.
轮不到你来决定
Hardly for you to decide.
你早就放弃这个城市了
You walked away from this city.
但我没有
Yeah, well, I didn't.
你没资格把我朋友赶出法属区
And you don't get to banish my friends from the Quarter.
"赶出"是你的说法
"Banishment" is your term.
我的是"法规和秩序"
Mine is "Law and order."
因为所有族群都待在自己的地方
Peace and harmony among the species because
才能和平共处
everyone stays where they belong.
这是你的规矩
Those were your rules...
还记得吗
remember?
别 别把你自己跟我比
Oh, no, don't compare yourself to me.
我不允许一群狗和他们的杂种亲戚
I won't allow a bunch of dogs and their half-breed cousins...
当心
Careful.
你应该不想把这句话说完
You don't want to finish that sentence.
-乔什 - 嗯
- Josh? - Hmm?
这里阳光有点不够啊
This place could use a little more sunshine.
完全同意
Couldn't agree more.
好好享受你的白天 大人
Enjoy the rest of your day, Your Highness,
等太阳下山了 我们就会去法属区
but when the sun goes down, we'll be in the Quarter.
要是我们见到狼人
And if we see any werewolves,
我们就要按我们的规矩来办
we'll be taking matters into our own hands.
你要是来打劫的话 好东西早被抢走了
If you're here to loot, they already took the good stuff.
这种时候
Right at this very moment,
我觉得量比品质重要
I'll take quantity over quality.
架子最底层的酒 能把你胃烧个洞
It's bottom shelf. Might burn a hole in your stomach.
试试看 我体质好得很
Try me. I have an excellent constitution.
你猜你是被风暴打垮了
Leveled by the storm, I assume.
有人会说我是自己把自己打垮了
Well, one might say that I leveled myself.
艰难岁月
Dark days.
完全同意
Couldn't agree more.
说说看
Do tell.
通常不是这样的
That's not how this works.
你是吧台外的客人 你才是倾诉的那一方
The man on your side of the bar does all the talking.
讲吧
Please.
就算是你在帮我吧
You'd be doing me a kindness.
也许听听别人的痛苦能够让我好受点
Perhaps hearing someone else's pain might ease my own.
我失去了一个人
I lost someone.
女人吗
A woman?
要不我请你喝酒
How about you let me buy you a couple of drinks?
你给我讲讲
You tell me all about it.
我恰好也了解点
I happen to know a thing or two...
被爱拒绝的感受
about love denied.
是懺悔星期二
It's Mardi Gras.
在经历了这么多之后 他们真的觉得
Did they really think they could break our spirits that easily,
他们能轻易击垮我们的意志吗
after everything we've been through?
我们不会被吸血鬼吓得逃离自己的城市
The vampires can't scare us out of our own city.
去找锤子和钉子
So, grab a hammer, some nails.
我们把花车立起来
Let's get this float on its right-side up.
重新组装
We will rebuild,
我们晚上要游♥行♥ 不管他们喜不喜欢
and we will march tonight, whether they like it or not.
走吧 快点
Let's go! Come on.
快点
Come on.
抱歉 我迟到了
Hey. Sorry I'm late.
霍普怎么样了
How's Hope?
苦苦挣扎
Um... struggling.
克劳斯在陪她
Klaus is with her.
他有多生气
How pissed is he?
我觉得程度在训斥
I'd say somewhere to the left of berating
和剜心之间吧
and to the right of plucking out hearts.
我猜你是要回去陪着他们了
I assume you got to... get back to them?
你还要上飞机离开吗
Mm. Are you still getting on a plane?
是的 明天就走
Tomorrow. Yes.
好吧 那我哪里都不去
Well, then, I'm not going anywhere.
要是我们只有一天时间的话
If we only have one day,
那就好好利用起来吧
we're gonna make the best of it.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表