剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
要放弃那个家族
So to renounce that family,
如我放弃他一般
to renounce him the way that I did,
我看见了
I saw it.
他眼睛里的光消失了
I watched the light vanish from his eyes.
这个无法撼动的男人
This immovable man,
传奇的尼克劳斯·迈克尔森
this legendary Niklaus Mikaelson was...
被摧毁了
broken.
弗雷娅
Freya...
我没在法国找到他
I couldn't find him in France.
他消失了
He's gone.
所以 安托瓦妮特 他走了
So, yes, Antoinette, he's leaving.
他走了 而且不会回来
He's leaving, and he's not coming back.
那海莉又是谁
And... who is Hayley?
以利亚·迈克尔森曾经爱过的人
Someone Elijah Mikaelson used to love.
很久的曾经
Once upon a time.
那是另一辈子的事情了
That was another lifetime.
我不能想象像爱你一样爱任何人
I can't imagine loving anyone the way I love you.
所以
So,
我们不是要拿香槟么
weren't we gonna get some champagne?
好吧
Well,
你还是可以出去
you can still go out.
-不 -你要干什么...
No. What-what are you...
你要干什么
what are you doing?
如果我这样做
If I do this,
我想让你知道我是认真的
I want you to know that I'm all in.
好吗
Okay?
也许我不能在阳光中死去 但是...
See, I might not be able to die in the sun, but...
我要你看到这是我的一切
I need you to see this is everything to me.
嫁给我
Marry me.
我愿意
Yes.
一千个愿意
A thousand times,
我愿意
yes.
还有一件事
One more thing.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要让过去留在灰烬里
I'm leaving my past in the ashes.
再见了 以利亚·迈克尔森
Good-bye, Elijah Mikaelson.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表