剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Why are you avoiding her?
她又美丽又聪明
She's beautiful and smart.
非常聪明
So smart.
也许太聪明了对她来说也不是件好事
Maybe too smart for her own good...
-就像她父亲一般 -就像她父亲一般
- like her father. - like her father.
但霍普...
But Hope...
过去五年她也听说了同样的传闻
she hears the same rumors we all have over the past five years,
那就是你完全疯了
that you have gone completely bonkers.
正如你所见
As you see.
但站在这里
Yet, standing here...
你看起来只是正常水平的疯狂
you seem only normal crazy to me.
这的确是很高的赞美了
High praise, indeed.
昨天晚上在夜店有两个
You know, two men from the family who own this building
拥有这座大楼的家族族人被杀死
were killed at a nightclub yesterday
凶手据说是个疯狂的杀人狂
by an alleged maniac.
这里还有更多的尸体
And here lie more bodies.
要解释一下你为什么专挑
Care to explain why you're methodically picking off
这个家族的人下手吗
all the members of one family?
因为我有强迫症
Because I'm compulsive.
或只是打发时间
Or perhaps it's just to while away the time.
又或是
Or maybe...
只是也许
just maybe,
克劳斯·迈克尔森终于疯了
Klaus Mikaelson has finally gone mad.
也许你想让大家觉得你疯了
Or maybe you just want people to think you have.
你这杀戮狂欢
This spree you're on,
不是毫无规律
it isn't random.
你有个名单
You have a list.
对吧
Don't you?
够了 住手
Enough Break it up.
拜托
Come on!
跟丽贝卡谈过血的事情了
So, talked to Rebekah about the blood
克劳斯跟以利亚靠得太近了
and Klaus got too close to Elijah.
所以他在女儿生风作浪时挑战命运
And so he tempts fate while his daughter wakes sleeping dogs.
好极了
That's great.
是的
Yeah.
你看见了吗
You see this over here?
这里有什么问题吗
What seems to be the problem here?
这小镇紧张情绪刚从0到了60
This town is just going from zero to 60 in no time flat.
我都不惊讶爱打听的吸血鬼 格雷塔·席耶娜
I'm not even surprised that nosey vampire, Greta Sienna,
到处掺和
is all up in the mix.
弗雷娅 这城市的大战一触即发
Freya, this town is just itching for some sort of fight
-如果我们不做什么 -文森特
- and if we don't do something... - Vincent.
我知道这事很严重 相信我 但是
I know this is serious, believe me, but, um...
我在为自己的生活而战
man, I'm fighting for my life.
我爱基琳
I love Keelin.
如果我现在不去见她 我就会失去她
And if-if I don't go to see her now, I'm-I'm gonna lose her.
听着
Now, look, listen,
我很害怕如果走出了这扇门
I am terrified that if I walk out this door,
一切都会坠入地狱 但我...
everything is just gonna go to hell, but I...
我知道你没了我也能做到
I know you can do this without me.
现在我需要听到
Right now, I just need to hear
离开不会让我成为一个坏姐姐
that leaving isn't gonna make me a bad sister
或是一个坏阿姨坏朋友 我不知道
or a bad aunt or a bad friend and, I don't know,
也许我会有勇气以自己优先一次
maybe I'll get the guts to pick myself for once.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
我不喜欢这里的氛围
I am not digging the vibe in here.
控制你自己
Control yourself, please.
我是个与世无争的吸血鬼 我不干了
More of a live-and-let-live vampire, so I'm cutting out.
我懂你
I hear you.
波比 我们要给你多少钱
Uh, Pops, what do we owe you for all of this?
拜托 我请了
Oh, shut up. It's on me.
我走了
Peace out.
你不能冷静一下吗
Why don't you just calm down
我们一会再谈
and we can talk about this later?
弗雷娅 我都不确定我们能阻止这一切
Freya, I'm not not even sure that we can stop all this.
我们暂停了几年的纷争
I mean, we put it on pause for a few years,
但你怎么能阻止人性
but how are you supposed to stop human nature?
或是吸血鬼 狼人 女巫的天性
Or vampire, werewolf, witch nature.
没错
Right.
你走吧
You should go.
走吧 因为我完全不知道这事
You should go because I have absolutely no idea
结果如何 我认为至少我们之中
how this is going to end up, and I think at least one of us
有一个人要有幸福的机会
should have a shot at happiness.
要去哪吗
Going somewhere?
所以你才需要钱吗
Is that what you needed the money for?
现在你还乱翻我的房♥间了吗
Now you're rummaging in my room?
我在找要洗的衣服
For laundry.
你要去哪里
Where were you going?
我在网上认识了一个男的
I met a guy online.
他在伦敦玩乐队
And he's in a band and he lives in London.
他说他25岁 但看起来更大
He says he's 25, but he seems older.
你想要去见你父亲
You wanted to see your dad.
我知道这很愚蠢
I know it's stupid.
他显然不在乎
He obviously doesn't care,
但我以为
but I-I just thought,
如果我们在同一个地方
maybe if we were in the same place
即使只有一会
for even a little while...
这一点也不愚蠢
It's not stupid.
他爱你
He loves you.
但他知道靠近你
But he just knows that being near you
会给你带来危险
puts you in danger.
打个电♥话♥总不会吧
A phone call wouldn't.
听着 我...
Look, I...
我真的...
I really...
希望有一天你们能当面谈 真的
hope one day that you'll talk in person. I do.
但在那之前
But until then, just...
尝试不要对他有太苛刻的批判
try not to judge him too harshly.
我不能批判我游手好闲的父亲
So... I can't judge my deadbeat dad,
但你就可以批判我了吗
but you can judge me?
我不批判你 我只批判你的行为
I don't judge you; I judge your actions.
我是你的母亲
I'm your mom.
我爱你 我会原谅你做的一切事情
I love you, and I would forgive you for anything.
但这不是...
But that's not...
容忍♥恶劣行为的空白支票
that's not a blank check for bad behavior.
我就做了一件事
I did one thing.
霍普
Hope!
霍普
Hope!
我犯了错
I... I made a mistake.
没人想惹事 海莉 我们要的只是那个混血
No one wants any trouble, Hayley. We just want the hybrid.
我不会把亨利交给你们
You're not getting Henry!
让我来处理
Let me handle this.
要记得那个混血只是个孩子
Remember that that hybrid is just a kid.
但波比只是想下班走回家
But Poppy was just trying to walk home from work,
而且她是我们的朋友
and she was our friend.
他哪里也不会去
He's not going anywhere.
海莉 你也许无从选择
Hayley, you might not have a choice.
我甚至不认识那个女孩
I didn't even know that girl.
我听不见了
I can't hear.
她撞上我了 我就...
She just bumped into me, and I-I just...
变得很生气
I got so angry.
他们想要...
They-they want...
-他们想要杀了我对吧 -亨利
- they want to kill me, huh? - Henry,
看在老天的份上 放松
relax, for God's sake.
放松心情
Just... feel better.
好吧
Okay.
这很奇怪
That's-that's weird.
你说放松心情 我就放松了
You... you said feel better,And I actually feel better.
因为是我的血让你成为了混血
Because my blood made you a hybrid, so...
你效忠于我
you're sired to me.
-我得对你唯命是从吗 -是的
- I have to do what you say? - Pretty much,
但别担心 我相信个人自主♥权♥
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表