剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
"亲爱的以利亚
"Dearest Elijah,
芝加哥的春天是如此的振奋人心
springtime in Chicago is ever so inspiring."
尼克劳斯
Oh, Niklaus.
另一个天才出现了
Another talent revealed.
所以你这次是如何剥夺丽贝卡的幸福的
So how did you manage to deny Rebekah's happiness this time?
是掏出了这个叫斯特凡的家伙的内脏
Did you eviscerate this Stefan fellow
像你对亚历山大做的那样
like you did Alexander?
或者只是把他从阳台扔出去
Or did you simply toss him from a balcony
像对不幸的埃米尔那样
like the unfortunate Emil?
我没那个空
I didn't have a chance.
但永生很漫长 而且我的记忆力很好
But eternity is long, and I have an excellent memory.
为什么我们还一心想要救你
Why do any of us bother?
从现在开始 不麻烦你了
Well, from here on out, don't.
因为我受够了
'Cause I'm sick and tired
被那些声称要爱我的人背叛
of being betrayed by those who claim to love me.
所以你从哪里来就回哪里去
So go back to where you came from.
下次你再听到迈克尔在追杀我的话
And next time you have word that Mikael
就算帮大家个忙
is on my trail, do us all a favor:
让他来
let him come.
一定还有更容易的方法
There's got to be an easier way to do this.
你的血是钥匙
Your blood is the key.
我只是需要足够多的血来渗透月光石
I just need enough to soak the moonstone.
[咒语]
Anima marcam.
[咒语]
Iskoristi vuka.
[咒语]
Anima marcam.
那个词
That word.
"Marcam"
"Marcam."
是什么意思
What does it mean?
"标记"
"To mark"?
"被浸透的月光石
"The drenched stone
加热后用来给受折磨的人烙印"
is heated and used to brand the afflicted."
给我烙印 烙在哪里
Brand me? Where?
"双手的掌心 双脚的脚底
"The palms of both hands, the soles of both feet.
还有
"And...
第三眼轮处"
the site of the third-eye chakra."
还有 霍普 听我说
And, Hope, listen to me,
你不能晕倒 也绝不能停止呼吸 好吗
you can't pass out or ever stop breathing, okay?
如果我那么做了呢
And if I do?
别
Just don't.
-如果你想让我停止 -不
- If you ever want me to stop... - No.
来吧
Just do it.
-霍普 我 -烙吧
- Hope, I... - Do it.
[咒语]
Anima marcam.
[咒语]
Iskoristi vuka.
[咒语]
Anima marcam.
[咒语]
Iskoristi vuka.
[咒语]
Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka.
[咒语]
Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka.
[咒语]
Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka.
[咒语]
Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka.
[咒语]
Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka.
[咒语]
Anima marcam. Iskoristi vuka.
[咒语]
Anima marcam.
[咒语]
Iskoristi vuka.
我不会让我的过去成为你的未来
I will not let my past become your future.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Do you understand?
马塞尔告诉你了
Marcel told you.
他不必说 上千年的家庭生活教会我
He didn't have to. A thousand years of family
要对我最珍视的人背叛我做好预期
has taught me to expect betrayal from those I hold most dear.
封印她
Bind her?
真的吗
Really?
多少次你听我谴责我们父母
How many times have you heard me rail against
带给我的耻辱
the shame our parents gave me?
多少次你听我哭喊
How many times have you heard me cry,
在没有我母亲的情况下生活
devastated over having lived my life without my mother?
你得走了 克劳斯
You have to go, Klaus.
你不能和霍普待在这儿
You can't stay here with Hope.
霍普 听我说
Hope, listen to me.
这结束了
This ends...
现在
now.
我以为你已经走了
I thought you'd be gone.
在我的过去和现在充斥着
It's pretty hard to plan a future
死亡和欺骗的情况下很难去规划未来
when my past and present are awash in death and deceit.
我最开始见你的时候
The very first time that I saw you...
我很清楚你是谁
I knew exactly who you were.
而且是的 我们有一段历史
And yes, we have a history.
你的家族和我的家族
Your family and mine.
很血腥
It was bloody.
那也是我第一次爱上你
It was also the first time that I fell in love with you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我在找我弟弟
I'm looking for my brother.
他没再来过
He hasn't been in again.
我不是我父亲的女儿
I'm not my father's daughter.
我并没有他那般仇恨狼人
I don't share his hatred.
但是他无法被说服
But he... can't be reasoned with.
而且违抗他是有后果的
And there are consequences to defying him.
我很熟悉那种父亲
I'm familiar with that kind of father.
最终 即使是那种怪物的孩子也不安全
Eventually, even the children of such a monster are not safe,
相信我 他对你发火
and believe me, it's only a matter of time
也只是时间问题
before he turns that rage on you.
原谅我
Forgive me.
听我说
Listen to me.
我去过火车站和港口
I've been to the railway station and to the port;
催眠了售票员去帮助
I have compelled the ticket-takers to help
任何想要离开这个国家的人
any who want passage out of this country.
你报我的名字他们就会帮你
You say my name and they will help you.
我推荐你往东走
I recommend heading east.
上海是个安全的藏身之所
Shanghai's a safe place to hide out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你的名字
Uh, your name.
如果我要用你的名字离开...
If-if I'm going to use your name as my ticket out...
当然 以利亚
Of course. Elijah.
安托瓦妮特
Antoinette.
直到我们再次相遇
Until we meet again.
如果我们还会再见
If we meet again.
就像我们在纽约相遇时我告诉你的
Like I told you when we met in New York...
我摒弃了我父亲的陈旧观念
...I abandoned my father's antiquated notions
然后在我永恒灵魂的纯洁中找到了信仰
and found faith in the purity of my eternal soul.
我按照那个准则生活
I live by that code
因为它能带给我平静
because it brings me peace.
我想要和你分享这种人生
I want to share this life with you.
嫁给你
Marry you.
沉溺在那些日落后的
Bathe in the joy
第一个瞬间和你在一起的喜悦里
of those first moments after sunset with you.
我爱你 以利亚
I love you, Elijah.
我会上楼收拾行李
And I will be upstairs packing,
因为 是时候继续生活了
because yes, it is time to move on.
我希望我们一起继续生活下去
But I hope that it'll be together.
克劳斯·迈克尔森今天真忙
Klaus Mikaelson has been quite the busy boy today.
先是去了神秘瀑布
First you're up and back to Mystic Falls,
现在又从河口绑♥架♥狼人
now you're abducting werewolves from the bayou.
如果格雷塔最大的恐惧是令人憎恶的生物
If Greta's greatest fear is "Abominations,"
那我就要让她活在
then I intend to give her that horror
永远不会醒来的噩梦里
in a never-ending nightmare.
我拿了霍普的血
I have a quart of Hope's blood
我要用尽最后一滴
and I will use every last drop of it
来制♥造♥更多的混血
to create more hybrids.
你背着我动手脚了
You went behind my back.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表