剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
特别是现在海莉命悬一线的时候
Not with Hayley's life on the line.
遵照您的要求
盒子里是什么
What's in the box?
他们伤害她了
They mutilated her.
情况变了
Something's changed.
死亡牌
The death card.
天啊 别
Oh, God, no.
克劳斯 等下
Klaus, wait.
-他们在刺♥激♥你 -他们会负责的
- They're goading you. - And they will pay.
如果你现在杀了人♥质♥ 然后呢
If you kill those hostages, then what do you think...
克劳斯 我现在告诉你
Klaus, I am telling you right now,
我是你唯一的朋友
I am the only friend you've got.
马塞尔 我要疯了
Marcel, please, I'm going out of my mind here.
你看他们怎样对海莉的
Look at what they've done to Hayley.
我没有以利亚就不行
I don't do well without Elijah.
让我帮你
Just let me help.
如果我打破屏障咒 我们就能离开了
If I break the barrier spell, we can get out here and...
然后他就开始猎杀游戏了
And then he can make a game out of hunting his prey.
没兴趣
Not interested.
我打赌我们三个能打过他
I bet the three of us could get a jump on him.
估计你的遗言就会变成“完了”
Said the guy whose last words will be "Oops."
抱歉 我不能在这里坐着等死
I'm sorry, I can't just sit here and wait to die.
克劳斯
Klaus,
别这样做
don't do this.
我警告你了 克劳斯
I warned you, Klaus.
你猎杀的那些好人
All the good people that you've feasted on,
那些无辜者流的血
all that innocent blood that you've spilled,
你现在得还回来
it's time you gave that back.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你到底去哪里了
Where the hell were you?
你说过你会阻止他
You said you'd stop him.
我也不想这样
Look, I didn't want any of this.
你只想溜回来
What you wanted w-was to slide back into town
像过去样支配这个城市
a-and run things like you used to.
你在践踏别人
And while you were out there stomping around,
疏远每个人时 是我给你撑着
alienating everyone, I had your back.
你看看现在
And now look.
乔什
Josh.
好了
Well,
我现在得去埋葬一个女巫
I have a witch to bury.
你处理你的麻烦吧
You can take care of that mess.
所以 我就像被诅咒了
So I'm, like, cursed?
预言说我会带来灭亡 是我家的灭亡
Predicted to be the downfall of what, my family?
还是新奥尔良
New Orleans?
还是全世界
The world?
我不知道
I... I have no idea.
但是你得知道当前的情况
But you deserve to know what's going on.
我们都得准备好面对各种可能
And we both need to prepare for the possibility that...
事情可能不是我们想的那样
things might not work out the way we want them to.
你是说我妈会死掉吗
You mean for my mom to die?
因为你自身的原因
For what happens inside of you
随时可能发生的悲剧
any time tragedy strikes.
那时你的情绪会受到各种考验
For when your emotions are tested in ways
你都无法想象
you couldn't even imagine.
任何人都不可能准备好
How can anyone prepare for that?
霍普 你不是任何人
You aren't just anyone, Hope.
你是迈克尔森家族的初代女巫
You're a firstborn Mikaelson witch with...
有着可怕的力量
a terrifying amount of power,
就算你家人帮你防范
even without the darkness
的黑暗力量的影响
that your family is keeping you away from.
那又怎样 我那么敏感
So, what? I'm so sensitive,
大家都怕我失控吗
everyone's afraid I'm just gonna flip out?
像你我这样的人失控的话
Well, when people like you and me flip out,
会毁掉整个村庄
entire villages can burn.
听我说
Look...
我理解当整个家庭把你
I know what it's like to have your family
置于那种处境
thrust you into a situation
全世界都压在你肩上
where the world is on your shoulders and...
你也不确定你能否承担
you're not at all sure if you have the strength to carry it.
那你处理得怎样
And how's that working for you?
不好
Not well.
所以我没和我爱的女人在一起
It's why I'm not with the woman I love.
那你为什么不直接回去
So then why don't you just... go back
处理自己的事 让去找我妈
and deal with that and leave me to go try and find my mother.
霍普 停下
Hope, stop.
为什么 所以你可以总拖着我
Why? So you can keep stalling me?
你如果不能停的话 会毁了你自己的
You can't shut down, or it'll eat you up inside.
-离我远点 -霍普
- Leave me alone. - Hope...
我叫你离我远点
I said leave me alone!
霍普
Hope!
现在可以聊聊了吗
Are you ready to talk now?
你是个傻子
You're a fool.
为什么
Why?
因为我会相信以利亚的悲伤故事
Because I fell for your sob story about Elijah?
那是真的吗
That even true?
每个字都是
Every word of it.
即使我们关系最差时 我都能感到
Even at our most estranged, there was always a trace
一丝兄弟感情 现在没了
of the brother I loved, but not anymore.
完全不认识他了
Every part of him was unfamiliar.
我答应过霍普我会把她母亲安全带回家
I promised Hope I'd bring her mother home safely.
但你却把这城市翻了个底朝天
And instead, you turned the city upside down.
本来就是这计划
That was always the plan.
施加压力 看种族怎么反应
Put the pressure on and see how the factions react.
文森特和女巫都在和我们合作
Vincent and the witches worked with us.
狼人们愿意为首领献出生命
The wolves were prepared to die for their Alpha,
但吸血鬼
but the vampires...
他们做的只有抵抗
They did nothing but resist.
他们一直都被我们这样的
They were always threatened by the freaks
怪物和杂种所威胁
and the crossbreeds like us.
是吸血鬼抓走了海莉
A vampire took Hayley,
好让那些在乎她的人受罪
so that those who care for her would suffer.
他们现在还让她活着
They're keeping her alive for now.
这是个游戏 他们很享受
This is a game, and they're enjoying it.
是的 你完全中了他们的圈套
Yeah, and you're playing right into that game.
你也许得到了你想要的答案
You may have gotten the answers that you needed,
但你没有找到海莉
but you didn't get Hayley back,
现在你与整座城市为敌
and now you've alienated an entire city.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
如果他们不害怕我 我就不能救她
I can't save her if they don't fear me.
你也不能
And neither can you.
国王发话了 我们都要跑这来听命
The King has spoken, and we all come running.
他说他有关于克劳斯的消息
Yeah, well, he said he had news about Klaus.
个人来说 我想要在前排观看
Personally, I'd like a front row seat for this one.
好吧
All right.
我知道你们都觉得
Now, I know that most of you feel
我最近的决策有些错误
that I have been mistaken in some of my decisions lately.
你们觉得我还活在过去
You feel that I've been living in the past,
我是国王的日子里
in the days when I was king,
习惯了发号♥施令 我的话语就是律法
calling the shots, and my word was law.
我得承认 你们的感觉没错
And I have to admit... you're right.
我曾想过通过信任
I wanted to rule through trust,
善意和认同来统治
and through goodwill and consent.
但正如我所说 我错了
But as I said, I made a mistake.
我对你们失去了控制
I lost control of you,
但...
but...
现在不会了
no more.
在我能相信你们都能乖乖听话
Until I can trust all of you to fall in line,
还有海莉·马歇尔被找到前 我要改变规则
and until Hayley Marshall is found, I am changing the rules.
首先
First,
我要限制你们的行动
I'm restricting your movements.
没收所有的日光戒指
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表