剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
So this is because Kol and Rebekah
有了偶然的会面吗
had an impromptu reunion?
丽贝卡显然没跟你在一起 不是吗
Well, she's certainly not with you, is she?
这个城市无法承受
This city isn't gonna stand
你威胁的报复
for the kind of retribution you're threatening,
我也是
and neither am I.
既然如此 那我建议
Well, then, I suggest
你将这些作为动力
you take all of this as an incentive.
圣菲利普街238号♥
你弟弟的动员式讲话
Your brother has got a very interesting approach
有够独特的
to motivational speaking.
我知道你们并不爱对方
Look, I know there's no love between you two,
但无论他看起来多疯狂
but as insane as he seems,
克劳斯的招数通常能奏效
Klaus's tactics always work.
只要你尽力无视他的坏脾气
Just ride out his bad mood as best as you can.
是的 如果他一直不停惹我
Yeah, if he keeps messing with me,
我会让他看看什么是坏脾气
I'm gonna show him a bad mood.
告诉我 你们接触了吗
Tell me, did you make contact?
什么接触了吗
"Make contact"?
我们是在说我侄女还是秘密特工
We talking about my niece or a secret agent?
弗雷娅
Freya.
我知道你不喜欢听见这话
I know that this is hard for you to hear,
但艾薇的塔罗牌预测了你的侄女
but Ivy's cards predicted that your niece
也许是伪装的恶魔
might, in fact, be the devil in disguise,
你不能对她手软
so you cannot be soft on her.
她才15岁
She's 15.
她的未来还有很多可能性
Her future isn't written in stone.
所以我才来到这里
That's why I'm here.
来确保这一点
To make sure of it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You, too.
怎 怎么了
W-What happened?
不 没事
Uh, oh, no, nothing.
你...
Uh, no, your...
你父亲已经地毯式地搜索了整个城市
your father has search parties scouring every inch of the city.
我们肯定会找到她
We'll find her.
我只是
I just...
我一看到你 我还以为她
When I saw you, I thought that she... yeah.
等下 如果她还处于失踪状态
So, wait, if she's still missing,
你为什么会在这儿
then why are you here?
关心包裹
Care package.
我想你可能需要点儿家乡的味道
Thought you could use a taste of home.
你一路开车过来就是为了给我带包馅饼
So you drove all this way to bring me beignets?
我想发生了这些事
You know, I figured with everything going on,
你可能需要一个朋友
you could use a friend.
谢谢 但我真的没事
Thanks, but I'm really fine.
可能我猜错了 但是
You know, I could be wrong, but, um,
我想你该邀请我进去了
I think this is the part where you invite me in.
是 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
好
Yeah.
12种古代语言的定位咒
Locator spells in 12 ancient languages?
我还以为你不能在教室以外
Thought you weren't allowed to do magic
使用魔法
outside of the classroom.
追赶课程
Catch-up reading.
我在尽力弥补停课错过的
I'm trying to make up for being suspended.
提高我的分数
Keep my grades up.
我得回去学习了 弗雷娅阿姨
I got to get back to work, Aunt Freya.
好 行 我可以现在就走
Sure. Sure, I mean, I could just leave
虽然精疲力尽地开了11个小时车
after an excruciating 11-hour drive
来见我唯一的侄女
to see my only niece.
或者
Or...
我们可以找个舒服的椅子
we could get comfy,
沐浴在阳光下
stuff our faces with deep-fried glory,
然后你可以给我讲讲那个可爱的男孩子
and you could tell me about that cute boy
就是你上周藏在房♥子里那个
you had hidden in your room last week.
你有没有想过这可能是个陷阱
Have you considered this might be a trap?
我可以5分钟叫来30个吸血鬼
I could have 30 vampires here in five minutes.
如果你不说话我没法帮忙
I can't help you if you won't let me.
如果你的帮助需要我做心理评估
If your assistance requires psychological evaluation,
请允许我来帮你做这件事
allow me to make this easy for you:
冷血神经病患者现在很忙 没空闲谈
psychopath on a mission, no time for chitchat.
你今天想要浴血奋战
Look, you want to shed blood today?
排队等着 我也很关心海莉
Get in line. I care about Hayley, too.
你可以对其他人很混♥蛋♥ 但是对我不行
So be a dick to everyone else, but watch your tone with me.
我们到了
We're here.
等等
Wait.
你听到什么了吗
What do you hear?
什么也没有
Absolutely nothing.
克劳斯
Klaus.
附子草和马鞭草
Wolfsbane and vervain.
她来过这儿
She was here.
怪物 污垢 杂种
怪物 污垢 杂种
所以 是哪个
So, which one is he?
汗水像钻石沙一样的那个长得很帅的
The hot one that sweats diamond dust.
很好 很好
All right, all right.
上 上
Go, go, go, go, go!
耶
Yeah!
我的天哪
Oh, God.
继续 继续走
Keep-keep walking.
等等 你难道不打算给他也挥挥手
Wait, you're not gonna wave back?
不 完全不用 他不会自尊受损的
No, pretty sure, uh, his ego can handle it.
所以
Hey, so...
你之前在研究的那些东西
that stuff you were studying earlier.
伊比利亚半岛的炼金术
Alchemy of the Iberian Peninsula?
中东魔法
Magic of the Middle East?
我在研究地域魔法和社会政♥治♥
I'm examining regional magic as it relates
以及经济状况的联♥系♥
to sociopolitical and economic statuses.
那么打破强大的隐蔽咒
So, what exactly are the sociopolitical implications
确切说来有什么社会政♥治♥影响
of breaking powerful cloaking spells?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我妈妈失踪了
My mom's missing.
靠你自己在那些书中破解每个
Trying to break every possible spell
可能的咒语得花费上千年
in those books by yourself would take a thousand years.
这就是为什么我不想告诉你
This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you.
而且
And guess what?
你和那些女巫一点进展也没有
You and the witches haven't gotten anywhere.
我在试着从其他角度突破
I'm coming at it from a different angle.
好吧
Okay.
是我最开始给她施了
I'm the one that put the cloaking spell on her
隐蔽咒
in the first place.
或许我能找到不必和她待在一个
Maybe I can find a way to lift it
房♥间就能解除的办法
without being in the room with her.
在魔法历史上这从来都没实现过这事实
And the fact that that's never been done
也阻挡不了你吗
in the history of witchcraft isn't going to deter you.
我不能坐视不管
I can't just sit around and do nothing.
那好吧
All right, then.
咱们开始干正事吧
Let's get to work.
为什么马歇尔要我们浪费时间
Why does Marcel have us wasting time
在河口跋涉
trudging through the bayou?
严格来说
Well, you know, technically,
你没法浪费时间 毕竟你是永生的
you can't waste time if you're immortal.
你知道我的意思 乔什
You know what I mean, Josh.
我们就这样祭奠波比的回忆吗
This is how we honor Poppy's memory?
马歇尔想让克劳斯尽快离开小镇
Okay, look, Marcel wants Klaus out of town ASAP.
找到海莉这事就成了
Finding Hayley makes that happen.
相信我 好吗
Just trust me, okay?
克劳斯走了对所有人来说都是好事
Klaus gone is good for everyone.
好吧
Fair enough.
但是对所有人都好
But what about when what's good for everyone
对吸血鬼来说却不好呢
isn't good for vampires?
我去河边
I'll head down to the water.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表