剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你到底在这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你是谁
Who are you?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
重要的是有人很快就会回来这里
What matters is somebody's coming back to town soon,
等她回来的话 你不能靠近她
and you can't be anywhere near her when she does.
请问 她是谁
Please. Who is she?
你需要离开这个城市
You need to leave this city.
放开他
Get away from him.
这不关你的事
This doesn't concern you.
现在就走
Go now,
不然我就把你们两个都杀了
or I'll kill you both.
就是他
That was him.
就是这个人 他的脸我怎么也想不起来
That was the man, the face that I couldn't remember.
以利亚
Elijah.
我们必须追上他
We have to go after him.
他威胁说要杀了我们
He threatened to kill us.
他知道我是谁
This man knows who I am.
这是自杀性的行为
It's a suicide mission.
-而且太阳快出来了 -行 那么
- And the sun's almost up. - Okay, so,
我们明天再去查我到底是谁
let me spend the day tomorrow finding out whatever I can,
等天一黑 你和我就
and then as soon as it is dark, you and I...
就能一头扎进你的往事
Can dive headfirst into whatever drama you left behind?
即使会害死我们吗
Even if it kills us?
别让我独自一人去
Don't let me do this on my own.
我做不到
I can't.
可是我们都知道你必须独自去
But we both know that you have to.
你的这条路
This road of yours...
非常危险
it's dangerous.
没人知道在哪里结束
Who knows where it ends
或是你在路上会发现什么
or what you'll find out along the way.
没关系
It's okay.
我经历过
I've been there.
我能理解
I understand.
但那不是我的生活
But that's not how I live my life.
不再是了
Not anymore.
祝你好运
Good luck.
以利亚
Elijah.
一切都很美好
It was nice...
能在纽约和你一起
sharing New York City with you.
以利亚
Elijah.
即使没有记忆了
Even without memories,
你仍旧给我找麻烦
you are still a pain in my ass.
你连如何阅读也忘记了
Did you forget how to read, too?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你口袋里的便签
The note in your pocket.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
是我写的
I wrote it.
你是谁
Who are you?
不重要 告诉我为什么你要写那句话
Let it go. Tell me why you wrote it.
-告诉我为什 -是你求我的
- Tell me wh... - Because you asked me to!
你是为了某个人才这样
You did this for someone.
一个孩子 小女孩
A kid. A girl.
她对于你来说非常重要
And she means everything to you.
如果你执意刨根问底的话
And if you keep going down this path,
将要付出代价的人是她
the one who's gonna pay the price is her.
你之前做的是正确的
You did the right thing.
相信你自己 以利亚
Trust yourself, Elijah.
去别的地方生活吧
And make a life somewhere else.
芒奥斯屈埃 法国
你怎么会来这儿
What are you doing here?
来找你
Looking for you.
你找到自己身份的真♥相♥了吗
Did you learn anything about... who you are?
我只知道
Only that...
太沉溺于我的过去
obsessing about my past...
我一无所获 除了痛苦
it brings me nothing but misery
还有折磨
and torment.
而且我想念你
And that I miss you.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
没有什么需要原谅的
There's nothing to forgive.
过来
Viens ici.
现今
谢谢
Merci beaucoup.
怎么了
What is it?
七年前 我走进了这个酒吧
Seven years ago, I walked into this bar.
看见你
Seeing you...
那种感觉我不认为我可以
is a sensation I don't think I could...
向你形容
describe to you.
我可以告诉你
I'll tell you this.
不管现在我是谁
Whoever I am now...
我想要你
I want you.
如果你愿意嫁给我
If you'll have me.
-不不不 等等 -怎么了
- No, no, no, wait. - What?
我们会需要香槟
We're gonna need some champagne.
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
1928年的莫奈城♥堡♥香槟
1928 Clos du Monet.
价格不菲
Pricey.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
一个会后悔自己出现时机不对的人
Someone who's about to regret his hideous timing.
你和以利亚度过了几年
You've spent a handful of years with Elijah.
你待他不赖 把他照顾得很好
You've treated him well, you've taken good care of him.
我想我应该感谢你
I suppose I should be thanking you.
但不幸的是 一切的好事终将结束
But alas, all good things come to an end.
恐怕我们不再需要你的服务了
I'm afraid your services are no longer required.
因为
You see...
我今晚要带我哥哥回家
I'm taking my brother home tonight.
你和以利亚之间结束了
You're done with Elijah.
你要拒绝他的求婚
You're going to reject his proposal,
然后你要离开这个酒吧
and then you're going to exit this bar
以及我哥的生活
and my brother's life...
直至永远
forever.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我明白
I understand.
香槟呢
What happened to the champagne?
我得告诉你一些事情
I have something to tell you,
你不会喜欢听的
and it won't be easy to hear.
和我合奏一曲
Play with me.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我来这里的时候
When I came here,
试图让自己忘记你
I tried to force myself to forget you...
活在当下
to stay present,
放弃了一切你会出现的希望
to give up all hope that you'd ever show up.
然而你却出现了
And then you did.
这些年
And these years...
也是我人生中最开心的时光
they've been the happiest of my life, too.
但有什么问题
But what is it?
看来你的过去赶上你了
It seems that your past has caught up with you.
继续演奏
Keep playing.
继续演奏
Keep playing.
厨房♥有个男人在等着我
There was a man waiting for me in the kitchen.
他试图用意念控制我
He tried to compel me
让我永远离开你
to walk away from you forever.
他说他要带你回家
He said that he's come to take you home.
安托瓦妮特
Antoinette...
让大家离开这
get everyone out of here.
马上
Immediately.
拜托
Please.
抱歉各位
On ferme.
请大家立刻离开
Vous devez tous partir.
你的名字是以利亚·迈克尔森
Your name is Elijah Mikaelson.
也许你不记得你自己或是你的家人
You may not remember yourself or your family,
但我们需要你的帮忙
but we need your help.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表