剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
but don't worry, I... believe in personal autonomy.
但现在
But for now,
待在这里
stay here.
我们要理智一点
We need to be rational.
我们要回去告诉波比母亲
Should they go back and tell Poppy's mother
杀害她女儿的凶手逍遥法外
her daughter's killer's free,
但至少我们很理智吗
but at least we were rational?
和平是件很复杂的事情
Peace is complicated.
我们拥有的和平不是因为我们都很完美
We haven't had it all this time because we've been perfect.
是因为我们都控制自己 不过分
We've had it because we haven't overreacted when we're not.
复仇不是正义
Revenge isn't justice.
我们真的要牺牲
Do we really want to sacrifice a...
一个孩子来缓和我们的恐惧吗
a kid to assuage our fear?
他不仅是一个孩子 他是个混血
He's not just a kid. He's a hybrid.
有能力随意杀害任何的吸血鬼
With the power to kill any vampire he chooses.
我也是混血 我对谁都不是个威胁
I'm a hybrid. I'm not a threat to anyone.
在我教会亨利自我控制后
And after I teach Henry self-control,
他也不会是威胁
he won't be, either.
大家听我说
Look, every death
任何死亡都是一场悲剧
is a tragedy.
我对波比和她家人深表遗憾
And I'm truly sorry for Poppy and her family.
但我们已经超越了以牙还牙那套了
But we've evolved beyond an eye for an eye mentality.
这是个测试
This is a test.
别放弃我们建立起来的一切
Don't... throw away all we've accomplished.
-你不会是认真的吧 -我从未那么认真过
- You can't be serious. - I've never been more serious.
根据我的经验 想要复仇的人
It's my experience that those who are wronged seek revenge.
尤其是那些有长久记忆的人
And since many have long memories,
我下了决心要系统地消除
I am determined to systematically annihilate
我们所有的敌人
each and every one of our enemies.
以及我们敌人的后裔
And the heirs of our enemies.
但这名单没完没了
But... that list is endless.
这是保护以利亚唯一的办法
It's the only way to protect Elijah.
他现在的状态
In his current state,
就算敌人坐在钢琴前他也不会知道
he wouldn't know an enemy if they sat down at his piano.
而且...
And it...
这能打发时间
it passes the time.
但我不知道为什么要费心做这事
Though why we're bothering with all of this, I don't know.
这是个历史遗迹型的大楼
It's a historical building.
拿着
Just take this.
从这开始
Start here.
你也许装作疯狂
You may have started out playing crazy
让你的敌人对你产生畏惧
to make your enemies fear you,
但现在我不确定你是否还在假装
but now I'm not so sure that you're pretending.
这不对 克劳斯 即使对你来说也是
This isn't right, Klaus, even for you.
我发现没有了以利亚我很不好
I find I'm not good without Elijah.
我们以前也分开过
I mean, we've been...
但不是像这样
parted before, but not like this.
这比他死了更糟糕
This is worse than if he were dead.
我失去了哥哥
I've lost my brother.
但你还有女儿
But you still have a daughter.
她没有我会更好
She's better off without me.
我知道
I know
被野兽养大是什么感觉
what it's like to be raised by a monster.
天啊 这都是千年前的事情了
Oh, my... Come on, that was, like, a thousand years ago.
真的么 恶毒的父亲
Really? Mean dad?
那人死了
The guy's dead.
快走出来吧
Get over it!
别把迈克尔当作你自己
Stop using Michael as an excuse
成为坏父亲的借口
to be a bad father.
我同样知道孩子
I also know what it's like
想念父亲是什么感觉
to be a kid missing her father.
也许你不能和她共处一室
You may not be able to be in the same room with her,
但现今世界
but there is this...
有种古老的东西叫电♥话♥
this ancient gadget called a telephone.
用它
Use it
在你失去你女儿 她失去你之前
before you lose your daughter and she loses you.
因为...
Because...
我觉得你是个值得认识的人
I happen to think that you're someone worth knowing.
下次家长会见
I'll see you at the next parent-teacher conference.
德克兰 是我
Hey, Declan. It's me.
别杀了我 但...
don't kill me, but...
发生了点事
something's come up.
在那等我 喝一杯
Wait there, have a drink,
我晚一点过去
and... I'll just be there a little late.
今天发生了很多事
It's been a long day, and...
我真的很想见你
I'd really like to see you.
如果你不愿意
我是个懦夫
I'm a coward.
也是个伪君子
And a hypocrite.
我的确很想念我家人 但是...
It's true I miss my family, but...
我想我一直在逃避
I suppose I am always running away.
有时候新的开始也是好事
Well, sometimes it's good to make a fresh start.
陌生人跟你吐露心事是不是很奇怪
Is it odd having strangers confide in you?
也许我就长了张这样的脸
I guess I just have that kind of face.
我认为这是张很好的脸
I think it's a nice face.
-被囚禁的小鸟 -嗨
- Hey, jailbird. - Hey.
关于我和基琳有点新消息
I've got some news about me and Keelin.
-你妈妈呢 -我不知道
- Where's your mom? - I don't know.
她说一会就回来
She said she'd only be gone a few minutes,
然后一直都没回来
but then she never came back.
她去哪了
Where'd she go?
出去打个电♥话♥
Outside to make a call.
弗雷娅阿姨
Auntie Freya?
临界点的棘手之处在于
The tricky thing about tipping points...
你只能在事后发现
is you can only define them in retrospect.
谁能说什么选择导致了车祸或是
Who can say which choice led to a car crash, or...
哪根香烟引起了癌症
which cigarette started the cancer?
乔什 告诉大家我要回来
我们只能盲目前进
And so we blindly stumble forward,
永远不确定离悬崖边有多远
never sure how close we are to the edge.
有人在街上找到这个
Someone found this in the street.
我能确信的是
All I know for certain
如果四个迈克尔森族人聚首
is if the four Mikaelsons come together,
将会带来我们从未知晓的黑暗
it will signal darkness like we've never known.
克劳斯·迈克尔森来电
克劳斯·迈克尔森来电
父亲
Dad?
我本来想找你母亲
I was looking for your mother.
我们也是
Yeah, so are we.
我也不知道她在哪里
Um... I don't know where she is.
她不见了
She's missing.
我这就来
I'm on my way.
如此多临界点
So many possible tipping points.
但在事情结束前
But without the benefit of hindsight,
我们怎么知道这是开始的结束
how will we know if we're at the end of the beginning...
还是结束的开始
or the beginning of the end?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表