剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I have my own family to worry about
那个男孩是附带损害
and that boy is collateral damage.
你这样会让你的女儿
You are leading your daughter down a path
丧失掉人性
that will erase her humanity.
要是她真的成那样了 尼克劳斯
And if she loses that, Niklaus,
后果会毁掉所有人
the consequences will be devastating for everyone.
不要
Just don't.
不要什么
Don't what?
警告你要防备你的邪恶本性吗
Counsel you against your worst instincts?
几千年来 我拼命地在让你
A thousand years, I have desperately tried to sway you
讲点道理
toward some kind of reason.
几千年来
And for a thousand years,
我也信任着你
I've trusted you.
现在怎么办呢
So now what?
虽然我们永远活着
Our lives may be forever,
但我们并不会永远忠于彼此
but our allegiance is not.
好了
Okay. So...
艾薇 现在这种情况很少有
Ivy, right now is one of those rare instances
你现在是徘徊在阴阳之间
where you are neither of the world of the living
所以你能自♥由♥穿越两界
or the world of the dead, so you can pass between the two
我也可以跟着你穿越
and I can come with you.
好了 宝贝 把手伸过来
All right, give me your hand, babe.
我知道很疼
I know, I know. I know.
[咒语]
Prezéve lyen lavi nou.
[咒语]
Prezéve lyen lavi nou.
[咒语]
Prezéve lyen lavi nou.
不要
No!
这是
I-Is this...
祖先源泉 艾薇 新奥尔良女巫
The Ancestral Well, Ivy. New Orleans witches have been
在死亡的时候都会来这里
coming here at the time of their deaths
从新奥尔良城市初建时就这样了
since there's been a New Orleans, okay?
他们的法力都被分离在这里
All of their power gets trapped right in here.
我们使用这些法力 但我们强大了
We use it, but while we grow stronger,
死者就会凋萎
the dead just languish.
当你死了 你也会来这里
This is where you're gonna end up when you die.
你在撒谎
This is a lie.
艾薇
Ivy...
我知道我看到的是什么 文森特
I know what I saw, Vincent.
我知道去哪里才能安息
I know where I'm supposed to get my peace.
马上带我离开这里
Now get me out of here.
艾薇 马上带我离开
Ivy... Get me out of here right now!
他完全不讲道理
He simply won't respond to reason.
那现在怎么办
So, then... what now?
之前听从你妈妈的那些人
Those who once followed your mother,
你觉得他们会听你的安排么
do you think they'll respond to your leadership?
你是在叫我担起她在战争中的职责
You're asking me to take up her mantle
对抗你弟弟吗
in a war against your brother?
我是让你召集他们
I'm asking you to gather them.
我是让你要相信我
I'm asking you to have faith in me.
你根本你知道你让我失去了什么
You have no idea what you took from me.
我的妈妈 我孩子的外婆
My mother. My children's grandmother,
在我害怕的时候 会抱着我的人
someone to hold me when I'm scared
在我孤单的时候 会呼唤我的人
and to call me when I'm lonely,
在我出生之际 最初见到的双眸
the-the first eyes I ever looked into,
-她我最好的朋友 -我理解 真的理解
- I mean, my best friend! - I do. Okay, I really do.
-你不理解 你理解不了 -我也没有了妈妈 霍普
- No, you don't! You can't. - Hope, I lost my mother, too.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
你妈妈
Your mother...
根本不能和我母亲相提并论
was nothing like mine.
我不是那个意思
That's-that's not what I meant.
你就是那个意思
That's exactly what you meant!
霍普 霍普
Hope, Hope.
什么
What?!
你的胳膊
Your arm.
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
-我不知道 -这很糟糕 对吧
- I don't know. - It's bad, right?
你得把你体内的邪恶驱走
You need to rid yourself of this darkness.
我做不到 我不能杀他
I can't. I can't kill him.
我不会
I won't.
-霍普 -爸
- Hope. - Dad.
他的罪过和责任不比我多
He's no more guilty or responsible than me.
有那么强大的力量
All that power,
却依然保持仁慈
still merciful.
这显然不是我这边的家族遗传
You clearly didn't get that from my side of the family.
这只会越变越糟是吧
This is only gonna get worse, isn't it?
在这等着
Stay here.
你不该来这里 哥哥
You shouldn't be here, brother.
尼克劳斯 我想我有个解决办法
Niklaus, I think I have a solution.
你真的觉得觉得你和敌人同床共枕后
You really think you can act as counsel
还能来当知心哥哥吗
when you're sleeping with the enemy?
我不是来为安托瓦妮特请♥愿♥ 也不是为了罗曼
I'm not speaking for Antoinette, nor am I speaking for Roman.
这是为了霍普
This is about Hope.
你现在倒是想要为了霍普好了
Oh, so this is about Hope, now.
你能想起她的困境真让人感动
How touching you remembered her plight.
她在承受折磨对吧 尼克劳斯
She's faltering, isn't she, Niklaus?
那满腔的怒火
That rage,
从内部侵蚀着她
consuming her from within.
而你却再一次将我带离她的身边
And yet, you've taken me from her side again.
你也许此刻不会相信我 尼克劳斯
You might not trust me right at this moment, Niklaus...
但你有别的选择吗
do you really have any other choice?
在这事发生前
Before this happened,
一切对我来说都如此清楚
everything was clear to me.
我闭上眼就能看见平静
I could close my eyes and see my peace.
我父亲在那
My father is there.
他在我小时候就去世了 但他在那等着
He died when I was a baby, but he is there, waiting.
他看见我后
And when he sees me,
他会拥我入怀 跟我说
he takes me in his arms, and he says,
"我亲爱的小宝贝"
"My sweet girl,
“我太想你了”
I missed you so."
但你要告诉我
But you're saying
我看见的一切都是谎言吗
everything I see is a lie?
我想要告诉你 你有选择
I am telling you that you have a choice.
我已经做出了选择
I made my choice.
你不属于源泉
You don't belong in the Well.
但我也不能成为吸血鬼
And I can't become a vampire.
那我将变成什么
So, then, what will become of me?
不
No.
乔什 不要 别过来
Josh. Don't. No.
怎么了
What is it?
乔什 发生什么事了
Josh, what's wrong?
这挺不妙的 对吧
That can't be good, right?
过来 坐下
Hey. Come here. Sit down.
坐下
Sit.
躺好
Lay back.
马塞尔
Marcel.
我会打给弗雷娅
I'll call Freya.
-马塞尔 -不 我会拿到解药
- Marcel. - No, I'm gonna get the cure.
马塞尔
Marcel.
别乱动 这样毒液不会
Try to hold still so the poison
在你身体里蔓延开来
won't move through your system.
已经在我心脏里了
It's already in my heart.
你要相信我 好吗
You've got to believe me, okay?
我离开了几年
I leave town for a few years,
你就突然知道一切了
and suddenly, you know everything?
我一直都知道
I always knew everything.
只是在装傻 好让你受得了我
I just played dumb so you'd put up with me.
你...
Hey, you, uh...
记得我们第一次见面的那天吗
you remember the first day we met?
你不肯捡硬币
Yeah, you wouldn't pick up that coin.
即使这意味着你会死
Even if it meant you died,
你依然不愿意背叛朋友
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表