剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
让天上下熔岩雨好了
Let molten lava rain from the sky!
但你会在乎这个
You'll care about this.
自己读
Read this.
"水中赤血 河中蛇蝎"
"And thou shall know the signs of blood from water,
"地上蝇蛆 穹下冰雨"
"Vipers from the rivers, larvae from the soil,
"予汝征兆"
ice rain from the skies..."
"水火交融 风雨来袭"
"Fire across the water, monsoons from the sea."
"初代卒期"
"The death of all firstborns."
他们要是不来会怎样
What happens if they don't come?
他们会来的
They'll come.
如果他们要是不来
But if they don't...
我希望被火化
...I want to be cremated.
-我的骨灰 -他们会来的
- My ashes... - They will come.
清♥真♥寺里的那个小池塘
...that little pond in Manosque,
傍着烘焙坊 是个好去处
near the bakery, would be a nice place.
你不会死的
You are not going to die.
好不好
Okay?
这么自信
So confident.
有充分的理由
And with good reason.
你带来了吗
Did you bring it?
我猜你是文森特·葛里菲兹
Vincent Griffith, I presume?
正是本人
In the flesh.
准备好了吗
Ready to do this?
是啊 先治好她
Yeah. Heal her first.
不 这是不可能的
No, that's not gonna happen.
等你完了马上就到她
As soon as it's over.
不 你得向我保证会治好她
No, I need your word you are going to heal her.
我保证 你完了就到她
When it's done, I promise.
我们都很危险
We're all in danger.
弗雷娅 我
Freya, me,
以及以这座城市为家的每个初代儿
and every firstborn that calls this city home.
霍普
Hope.
底线是 你们家人在一起的每时每刻
Bottom line, every moment your family spends together
都让我们离死亡更近一步
takes us one step closer to our deaths
你也能看到 我们离末日不远了
and as you can see, there isn't much more left until the end.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
送我回去
Get me back there.
去我女儿那里
Send me to my daughter.
[咒语]
Voye á sa fille.
霍普
Hope.
走开
Go away.
没有魔法能解决这个问题
There's no magic that can fix this.
我说了走开
I said leave.
请不要推开我
Please don't push me away.
你抛弃了我
You deserted me.
你让我孤立无助
You left me all by myself
但你又说过你会陪我
when you promised me that you would be there.
我也想陪你
I wanted to be there.
我才发现这样会极其危险
I only just found out how dangerous this is.
我会置你于死地
I could kill you.
那就让我死
Then let me die!
我妈已经死了
My mom is dead.
她死了
She's dead.
都是我的错
And it's my fault.
我需要的不只是半个你
And I need more than some half version of you.
我做不到
I can't do this.
爸 我再也做不到了
Dad, I can't do this anymore.
我不能这样活着
I can't live like this.
我不想再这样活着
I don't want to live like this anymore.
别这样说
Please don't say that.
你走吧
You need to go.
走吧
Just go.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
杰克逊·肯纳
玛丽·迪马 安息
当你感到孤独的时候
♪ When you think you're all alone ♪
海莉·马歇尔
我会搂着你带你回家
♪ I'll wrap you up and I'll take you home ♪
无论你经历过什么
♪ No matter what you're going through... ♪
我本应该在场保护你
I should've been there for you
保护霍普
and for Hope.
我会呵护你
♪ I will look after you... ♪
但是
But...
我却很恐惧
I was scared...
这种时刻
of this very moment.
这个家
This family, hmm?
当你受到打击时
♪ When you get knocked down... ♪
我们是彼此的诅咒
We're a curse to each other
这个家的诅咒
and to our home.
但我知道
And I know...
她需要我
she needs me.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
但爱她却让她走向死亡
But loving her brings her closer to death.
我会呵护你
♪ I will look after you... ♪
我希望她活下去
And I want her to live.
我希望她长大
I want her to grow up.
我希望她恋爱
I want her to love...
出落成一个坚强美丽的姑娘
and be as strong and beautiful a woman...
就像她妈一样
as her mother.
海莉·马歇尔
当你不知道哪里
♪ When you don't know where... ♪
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
我真希望你能在这里告诉我
And I really wish that you were here to tell me...
终有一天
♪ Someday it will come to you ♪
我需要你照顾我
♪ I need you to look after me. ♪
小狼人
...little wolf.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
I am.
[咒语]
Louvri animo, Pémét pou accessum.
[咒语]
Louvri animo, Pémét pou accessum.
[咒语]
Louvri animo, Pémét pou accessum.
"直到永远"的承诺
The promise "Always and forever,"
系缚着你 占据着你
it anchored you, filled you,
压♥迫♥了你上千年
grounded you for a thousand years.
记起那些关爱
Remember that love.
那条纽带
The bond.
开启那扇红色的门
Open the red door.
让一切都回来
Let it all back in.
你对我做的 你决定了我的方向
What you did to me, you set my course!
不
No.
我不能
I can't.
我不能
I can't.
让一切都回来吧
Let it all back in.
你知道你私底下的背叛
You knew that your secret betrayal
造成了现在的我
was the cause of everything I became!
不要
No!
不要
No!
什么情况
What is happening?
他记起来了
He's remembering.
不要 不要
No. No.
你在伤害他
You're hurting him.
马塞尔 我们不能停 伙计
Marcel, we can't stop now, man.
你得继续下去
You got to keep going.
记起那条纽带
Remember the bond.
直到永远
Always and forever.
以利亚 停下
Elijah, stop.
停下
Stop!
记起你的家人
Remember your family.
记起海莉
Remember Hayley.
请不要这样做 请不要这样做
Please, don't do this. Please, don't do this.
求你了
Please!
这是什么情况
What the hell just happened?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表