剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
其实 我们整个搜索队都在找他们
In fact, our entire Honors Tracking class is on it.
这男孩是谁 我要杀了他
Who's this boy? I'm gonna kill him.
我们还不能确定他们的位置
We can't pinpoint their location yet,
但他们似乎在前往
but they seem to be heading
新奥尔良州外不远的地方
somewhere just outside of New Orleans.
她在往家走 为什么
So she's coming home. Why?
等找到她你再问问吧
You can ask her when we find her.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你的女巫可真讲究氛围
Well, your witch really goes for atmosphere.
她不是我的女巫
She's not my witch.
只是我认识的一位女巫
She's just a witch I know.
不是你的女巫 好的
Not your witch. Got it.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
听我说 霍普
Look, Hope.
你知道我喜欢你 对吧
You know I like you, right?
我想你开车送我到这么远的地方
Well, I didn't think you drove me all this way
不是因为恨我吧
'cause you hated me.
只是...
It's just...
有些事我必须得解释一下
...there's gonna be some things I have to explain.
抱歉 但是唯一会比做这件事更糟的
Look, sorry, but the only thing worse than doing this
就是等着做这件事
is waiting to do this.
别动
Stop!
这儿有咒语保护
It's spelled.
你可以进去了
You can go in.
妈
Mom?
霍普 霍普
Hope. Hope.
这是怎么了
What is this?
你
You.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
我妈妈无权把这事强加于你
My mother had no right to put this on you.
她只是在保护她儿子
She's just protecting her son.
格雷塔这个人很复杂
Greta is complicated.
而且很明显她的想法也很极端
And obviously her views are pretty extreme.
但是 没错 她确实爱罗曼
But, yes, she does love Roman.
我也是
So do I.
你从来没跟我说过格雷塔是怎么成你妈妈的
You never told me how it was Greta came to be your mom.
很久以前 就在村民们把我绑起来朝我扔石头之后
All those years ago, after I was staked and stoned by my village,
我被扔在那里等死
I was left for dead.
当格雷塔找到我的时候
I could feel my life slipping away
我能够感受到我的生命在消逝
when Greta found me.
她在我身上看到一些东西
She saw something in me
然后转化了我
and turned me.
我叫她妈妈是因为 她给了我生命
I call her Mother because... she gave me life.
我欠她所有的一切
I-I owe her everything.
所以我要做的事情很明确了
So my path is clear.
我不想你再和你家人
I don't want you having anything to do
扯上任何关系
with your family.
这是我的问题
This is my problem.
你就是我的家人
You are my family.
你的快乐就是我的快乐
Your joy is my joy.
因此 你的问题就是我的问题
Therefore, your problem is my problem.
不 这要求太多了
No, this is asking too much.
不 不多
No, it's not.
你妈妈是对的
Your mother is right.
我是唯一一个有能力
I am the only one with the power
能保护你弟弟不受克劳斯伤害的人
to protect your brother from Klaus.
现在就让我去吧
Now just let me go.
日落之后
And after the sun sets
等到你可以安全行走 你过来加入我们
and it's safe for you to travel, you come and join us.
怎么了
What is it?
谢谢你
Thank you.
没想到你还有时间来喝咖啡
I'm surprised you still got time for coffee.
我开了一整夜的车
I drove all night.
好吗
All right?
就让我放松一下
Cut me some slack.
我受够让迈克尔森家的人放松了
I'm done cutting the Mikaelsons slack.
你想稍微放松一下吗 文
You want to ease up a little, Vin?
好吗 我很累
Okay? I'm beat.
失踪
海莉·马歇尔-肯纳
感觉得有人做这个
Felt like someone should do this.
对 不 那是...
Yeah. No, that's, um...
是个好主意 德克兰
That's a good idea, Declan.
我只是 我太无助了
I just, I feel so helpless.
他们刚刚发短♥信♥了
They just texted.
我的搜索队应该正在锁定他们
My tracking class should be zeroing in on them.
我们随时就会获取一个位置
We should have a location nailed down any minute.
所以呢 我们就在这儿等着
So what, we just wait here
然后喝这杯令人作呕的餐厅咖啡吗
and sip rancid diner coffee?
或者你可以思考一下见到霍普要说什么
Or you can think about what you'll say when you see Hope.
或者更重要的是 你不要说什么
Or more importantly, what you won't say.
虽然大发雷霆很容易
It'll be tempting to lash out,
但是你之后会后悔的
but you'll regret it later.
你知道你有很多问题要回答
You know, you have a lot to answer for,
不仅仅是关于我女儿失踪的事
and not just for losing my daughter.
她没有失踪
She's not lost...
你长篇大论了这么多
After all your haranguing.
"做一个更好的父亲 多参与她的生活"
"Be a better father, become more engaged""
我否认你说的"长篇大论"
I refute "Harangue."
我不是高谈阔论的人
I am not a haranguer.
我提的都是建设性的建议
I gave constructive advice.
这些我都冒险听你的了
Which I heeded at my own peril.
但是霍普并没有让这变得更容易
And Hope didn't make it any easier.
她不再是八岁小孩了
She's not eight years old anymore.
她不必仅仅因为你是她爸爸
She doesn't have to look up to you now
就仰慕你
just because you're her dad.
你必须去赢得她的尊重
You have to earn it.
实话实说
You know, the truth be told,
这真是太糟了
it's been bloody awful.
当我必须和她保持距离
I mean, it was bad enough
就已经够糟了 但是现在
when I had to keep my distance, but now,
渴望让她在我身边 保护她
the desire to keep her close, to-to protect her,
还有时时刻刻的担心
the constant worry.
我从来都没经历过这种痛苦
I've never known such pain.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
你只是变成了一位父亲
You just became a father.
就像她变成了一个逃学的孩子
Just as she became a truant.
为什么
Why?
为什么她要这么做
Why would she do this?
很简单
It's pretty basic.
有些女孩就是喜欢坏男孩
Some girls just like the bad boys.
她们越是备受呵护 就越有可能这样
The more sheltered they are, the more likely it is.
你是说这无可避免
You say that like it's inevitable.
那又不是进入青春期的必经仪式
It's not a rite of passage.
对一些女孩来说是的 对我来说就是
Oh, for some girls it is. It was for me.
如果在半径五公里之内有个坏男孩
If there was a bad boy within a five-mile radius,
我就会找到他
I would find him.
有些对我来说甚至太老了
And some were even way too old for me.
好吧
Well.
我相信有些有着非常
I'm sure some had very...
纯粹的意图
pure intentions.
也许
Maybe.
也许
Maybe.
我搜索队失败了
My tracking class failed.
但是我们找到位置了
But we have our location.
怎么找到的
How?
查找我的iPhone
Find My iPhone.
走吧
Let's go.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
他就是那个带他们来教堂阁楼找我的人
He's the one that led them to me in the church attic.
但是你怎么知道她在那儿
But how did you know where she was?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表