剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
天气预报主持人也说是
And the weatherman was talking
一种反常的气候现象
about some "Freak meteorological phenomenon,"
但谁也不是傻子
but ain't nobody stupid
因为我知道血溅在
because I know what blood
眼睛里是什么感觉
in my eyes feels like, huh?
海莉失踪了 文森特
Hayley's missing, Vincent.
克劳斯
Klaus
回来是为了找她 而且他会找到的
is in town to find her, which he will,
之后他就会走
and then he's going to leave.
基琳和我也会走
And so will Keelin and I.
但是 这时候
But, hey, in the meantime,
你为什么不去杰克逊广场的女祭师那里
why don't you ask the Oracle of Jackson Square
问问接下来怎么做
what to do next.
严肃一点 弗雷娅
I need something serious, Freya.
我很严肃
I'm being serious.
如果有什么是让你脊背发颤 问问艾薇
Look, if something sends a shiver down your spine, ask Ivy.
然后
And...
等她看完你的手相
after she reads your palm,
也许她会让你握着她的
maybe she'll let you palm her...
好吧
All right.
不跟你开双关语玩笑了
No crystal ball puns for you.
弗雷娅·迈克尔森
Freya Mikaelson.
你走了我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you when you go.
嗯
Yeah.
马歇尔
Marshall.
罗曼
Roman.
你在我家门口
You're at my house.
是 我有话跟你说 所以
Yeah. I-I needed to talk to you, so, uh...
你怎么会知道我住哪儿
Um, Umw do you know where I live?
萨尔斯曼的资料柜里有学生父母联♥系♥方式
Well, Saltzman's got parent contacts in his file cabinet.
就是他放应急波旁威士忌的地方
Which is where he keeps his emergency bourbon,
所以我很清楚
so I'm intimately familiar.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你知道我是个吸血鬼 对吧
You know I'm a vampire, right?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
所以 我
So I, uh...
需要你大声说出那个
kind of need you to say it out loud.
对
Right.
是 请进
Yeah. Come in.
睡衣可爱
Cute jammies.
所以 你为什么有话要跟我说
Um, so why do you need to talk to me?
没错
Yeah. Um...
人们都在说亨利在学校的那个事
Look, people are saying all this stuff about Henry at school.
就是说他死了
That he died.
而且是自杀
And that he killed himself.
你知道的 你的朋友们一直欺凌他
You know, your friends bullied him all the time.
他过得生不如死
He went through hell.
我知道 好吗 这就是我为什么来这
I know. Okay? That's why I'm here.
我应该表达一下我的敬意或者什么的
I should pay my respects or something.
我放任他们欺负亨利
I let them push him around.
嘲笑他写的诗 他的衣服
Make fun of his poetry, his clothes.
然后现在
And now...
我失眠了
I can't sleep.
亨利没死
Henry's not dead.
他没事
He's fine.
我得换衣服 我要去个地方
Look, I have to get dressed; I have somewhere to be.
你能 转过去吗
Could you, like, turn?
好
Yeah.
行
Yeah.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
天都没亮呢
It's barely even dawn.
说来话长
It's a long story.
莉齐·萨尔斯曼说她看见亨利从塔楼跳下去了
Lizzie Saltzman said she saw Henry jump from the turret.
狼人从那个高度跳下去不可能还活着
A werewolf wouldn't survive that kind of fall.
好吧 莉齐还说过
Yeah. Well, Lizzie also said
我八岁的时候曾经用意念炸了一所孤儿院
that I exploded an orphanage with my brain when I was eight.
你可以看了
You can, uh, look now.
没错 我听说过
Yeah, I-I heard that one.
我还听说你是一个失踪已久的罗马尼亚公主
I also heard you're a long-lost Romanian princess.
所以
So...
你的秘密是什么 马歇尔
what is your secret, Marshall?
你能在这儿等等吗
Could y... could you maybe wait here?
我不会去太久
I won't be long.
可以
Yeah.
他们都搞错了 你知道吗
They've got me all wrong, you know.
真♥相♥是
Truth is,
我用意念炸了一个罗马尼亚孤儿公主
I exploded an orphaned Romanian princess with my brain.
不过是那个小屁孩活该
Brat had it coming, though.
你知道吗 作为一个爱人失踪的绅士
You know, for a gent with a missing paramour,
你有点儿太开心了吧
you're awfully chipper.
你最好不要悄悄站在一个拿刀的人身后
You might avoid sneaking up on a bloke with a blade in his hand.
海莉·马歇尔在哪儿
Where's Hayley Marshall?
最有可能的是 在她的豪♥宅♥里闲逛
Best guess: roaming about her giant house
寻找新方法来拒绝别人
sorting out inspired new ways to be emotionally unavailable.
你到底是谁
Who the hell's asking?
我的名字是
My name
克劳斯·迈克尔森
is Klaus Mikaelson.
没听说过
Doesn't ring a bell.
海莉有没有敌人
Does Hayley have any enemies?
敌人
Enemies?
没有
Nah.
她是个单亲母亲 又不是大恶棍
She's a single mother, not a supervillain.
你是霍普的爸爸 不是吗
You're Hope's father, aren't you?
你们长得很像 眼睛周围
You look like her, round the eyes.
如果你不配合的话 德克兰
If you don't cooperate, Declan,
“眼睛周围”就是我开始
"Round the eyes" Is where I'm gonna start
把你割成碎片的地方
carving off pieces of you.
海莉放我鸽子了 好吗
Hayley stood me up, okay?
这也不是第一次了
It's not exactly rare.
我想 天呐 霍普的父亲一定伤她很深
I figured, hell, Hope's dad must have done a number on her.
好吧 显然你就像一缕阳光
Well, since you're obviously a right ray of sunshine,
一定有其他人伤了她的心 还有霍普的
it must have been someone else broke her heart-- and Hope's.
-不要念我女儿的名字 -是吗
- Don't say my daughter's name. - Really?
看看周围
Look around.
她们的生日 节日
I'm here...
我都在
birthdays, holidays.
我们在教她开车
We've been teaching her to drive.
你♥他♥妈♥的在哪儿
Where the hell were you?
你不过是用完就扔的垃圾
You are utterly disposable.
你真要这么做吗 爸爸
Seriously, Dad?
看起来你似乎需要
Looks like you need
立刻回肉店一趟
to go back to the butcher's immediately.
你不记得今天见过我
You won't remember meeting me today.
早上好啊 孩子
Mornin', kid. Um...
我等会儿就来
I'll be back.
我忘记去肉店了
I forgot to stop by the Shank.
帮你留了个布丁面包在冰箱里
But saved you a bread pudding in the fridge.
你的最爱
Your favorite.
回家 霍普
Go home, Hope.
你都不打算正眼看我一下
You're not even gonna look at me?
妈妈不见了 爸
Mom's missing, Dad.
我吓坏了
I'm scared.
我们离得太近了
We're too close.
我可以听见低语声 你肯定也听见了
I can hear the whispers: you must, too.
-让我帮你找到她 -你不照我说的做
- Let me help you find her. - If you don't do as I say,
我就要弗雷娅用咒语把你关在家里
I'll have Freya bind you to the compound with a spell.
我不想事情发展到那一步
I don't want it to come to that.
回去吧
Go home.
伙计们 表现好一点
Oh, guys, behave.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表