剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
Gorgeous, brilliant and powerful.
提醒我永远不要惹你生气
Remind me to never piss you off.
[咒语]
Mennen nou au sort.
[咒语]
Ledat remedium.
[咒语]
Mennen nou au sort.
[咒语]
Ledat remedium.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
[咒语]
Mennen nou au sort. Ledat remedium.
[咒语]
Mennen nou au sort. Ledat remedium.
[咒语]
Mennen nou au sort. Ledat remedium.
都烧没了
It's gone.
这是一年前安排的
This was scheduled a year ago.
我们不会为你改变的
We're not changing it for you.
我大姐真的很喜欢这个场地
Well, you see, my older sister really likes this venue.
她今天要在这里结婚
And she will be getting married here today.
当然除非你想让这场婚礼变葬礼
Unless, of course, you want this wedding to turn into a funeral.
丽贝卡
Rebekah.
我和科尔谈了
I spoke to Kol.
达维娜说黑魔法
Davina says that the dark magic is destroying Hope
在由内而外地摧毁霍普
from the inside out.
这迟早会让她没命的
It's only a matter of time before it kills her.
我们要怎么去阻止呢
So how do we stop it?
没有任何办法
There is nothing we can do.
还有多久
How long?
几周
Weeks.
几天 也许几个小时
Days... maybe hours.
根本不可能知道
There is no way to know.
请不要
Please don't.
不要什么
Don't what?
不要为我自己着想么
Do what's best for myself?
我等了你那么多年
I have waited for you for years,
活成你希望的样子 我牺牲了自己
lived on your terms, set aside what I needed for myself
来讨你欢心
to make you happy!
然后你又出这种乱子
And then you pull this crap?
那你宁愿我骗你吗
Would you rather I lie to you?
当然不是 都是因为你
No, of course not, but you're the reason why
我才有了要孩子的想法
I wanted to have kids in the first place, okay?
我之前没想过要把狼人血统传下去
I didn't want to pass on my werewolf gene.
直到遇到了你 我看到你和家人在一起
But then I met you, and I saw how you were with family,
你无私地为家人奉献那么多的爱意
and how much love that you have to offer.
让我有了更多渴望
And it made me want more.
我也不是没想过
It's not like I didn't think about it.
也是这些原因
For-for all the same reasons.
那为什么要这么绝
Then why be so definitive?
因为
Because...
因为我很恐慌
Because I'm terrified.
谁不恐慌呢
Who isn't?
我要的就是 你现在这种表情
Yes, see, that is the look that I need.
这种不知所措的表情
That's the "I don't know what to do" Look.
这种表情告诉我
That's the "You're my partner,
"你是我的爱人 我们一起面对"
let's work it out together" Look.
相信我 这比迈克尔森家独有的表情
And believe me, it is a lot better than the Mikaelson
"我就是要独自
"I'm gonna stubbornly make all the decisions
固执地给我俩做决定 直到天荒地老"
for the both of us until the end of time" Look.
天啊 你肯定很讨厌那表情
Oh, God, you must hate that look.
你都不会相信我恨到什么程度
I hate that look like you wouldn’t believe.
要是你真的觉得孩子不再考虑范围的话
If you really feel like kids can't ever be on the table,
给我些时间 让我在结婚前
then just give me some time to process that
能考虑清楚
before we jump into marriage.
但是 要是有一天
But if it's something
你愿意放开来商量这事
that you're really open to discussing one day,
我是说真的愿意商量这事
and I mean truly open,
而不是为了让我现在穿上婚纱
not just trying to get me in a white dress...
如果那样 你也要告诉我
then tell me that, too.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
我也很爱你
I love you, too.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
我愿意
I'm open...
一辈子和你一起去把这个问题搞清楚
to spending the rest of my life figuring that out together.
我愿意去克服我的恐惧
I'm open to conquering my fears.
我愿意去考虑组建一个家
I'm open to considering having a family.
还有
And...
我愿意今天
And I'm open...
就和你结婚
to marrying you... today.
要是你还愿意的话
If you still want to.
我得想想
Hmm. I have to think about it.
我愿意
Yes.
我愿意 弗雷娅
Yes, Freya.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我今天需要你
I need you today.
我当时知道她是谁 尼克劳斯
I knew who she was, Niklaus.
谁
Who?
海莉
Hayley.
我知道她是谁
I know who she was.
五年前 我们在马诺斯克见过
Five years ago, we met in Manosque.
我那时显然不知道她是谁
Obviously, I didn't know who she was at the time.
然而 在相处了几个小时之后
Still, in the few hours that we spent together, we had...
我们有了默契
a profound connection.
你要知道 我当时走进那个农舍的时候
You have to understand that when I walked into that farmhouse,
我见到了她 我当时只是
and I saw her, I was just
充满了困惑
completely bewildered.
在当时那种混乱和骚动的情况下 我只能
In that mayhem, that turmoil, I could only see her
认为她代表的是
as some agent of deception
向我开战的那家人
for the very family that I was at war with.
直到我的记忆全部恢复之后
It wasn't until all my memories returned
我才意识到
that I realized...
我本来可以救她的
I could have saved her.
我本来可以救她的 尼克劳斯 我
I could have saved her, Niklaus. I...
我不能原谅自己
I can't forgive myself.
你们也不应该原谅我
And neither should any of you.
霍普危在旦夕
Hope is dying.
我不能告诉任何人 今天不行
I can't tell anyone else, not today.
你说什么
What did you say?
她时间不多了
She's dying.
那我觉得她现在最不需要的就是我
Well, then, I suspect I'm the last person she needs right now.
我现在把德克兰绑在卢梭酒吧里
So, now I got Declan cooling his heels at Rousseau's,
但不知道该拿他怎么办
but I don't know what to do with him.
为什么不能让他走呢
How about letting him go?
为什么德克兰不能知道
And why doesn't Declan get to know
现在到底是什么情况
about what's going on around here?
他现在拼命想把人类搅进来
Because he's hell-bent on riling up the humans,
我们现在最不需要的就是这种情况
and that is the last thing that we need right now.
马塞尔 你认真的吗
Seriously, Marcel?
这永远都不会结束 这些战役从没有胜者
It never ends. No battle's ever won here.
达维娜 在我出身之前
Davina, New Orleans has been at war
新奥尔良本身就已战火纷飞
with itself since before I was born.
不会因为我们的想法 一下子就变好了
It's not gonna go all kumbaya just because we want it to.
有能力的人做点什么的话就不一样了
Not if the ones in power don't do anything about it.
像你这样的人得改变这种情况
People like you need to make a change around here.
不然 像乔什那样的人
Otherwise, people like Josh
只会继续死得毫无意义
are just gonna keep dying for nothing.
乔什没白死 他是为这个城市牺牲的
No, Josh didn't die for nothing. He died for this city.
我们要表达对他的敬意 让城市重现辉煌
And bringing it back to glory is how we honor him.
马塞尔 你要在他死了才表达对他的敬意么
Marcel, you want to honor him after he's dead.
我说的是一种让他继续活着的方式
I'm talking about a way that could have kept him alive.
你觉得他会想要哪种呢
Which one do you think he would have wanted?
来自安卓利亚
以利亚·迈克尔森收
马诺斯克 法国
我确定如果能来的话他回来的
I'm sure he would be here if he could.
是啊
Yeah.
也许我们期望的太多了
Maybe we were expecting too much.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表