剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
在上海玩得开心
Enjoy Shanghai.
马塞尔 我有个问题
Marcel, I have a question.
我该不该去怀疑
Would it be wrong of me
我们中间有叛徒
to assume there are traitors in my midst?
怎么
So...
所以你从"清白的克劳斯"
what? Now we've moved from "Blameless Klaus"
变成了"多疑的克劳斯"
to "Paranoid Klaus."
如果那个狂热分子说
Well, if that zealot claims
他们有同伙 我选择相信她的话
to have friends, I'll choose to believe her.
你宣誓效忠于我已经有两天了
It's been two days since you pledged your allegiance,
而你对特雷塔的要求的第一个回应
and your first response to Greta's demands
就是质疑我
was to question me.
那是为了找到出路
It was to find a way out.
把她的血排干净得花好几个小时
It's gonna take hours to get her clean.
而且与此同时 海莉还不知道被关在什么地方
And in the meantime, Hayley sits some damn place.
我正在找法子让他们把她找回来
I'm just looking for a way to get them to give her back.
我来告诉你他们会怎样把她带回来
I'll tell you how they'll give her back:
关在木箱里 已经死了
breathless, in a wooden box.
这些人只对实力作出回应
These people respond to strength,
而不是投降
not capitulation.
你们俩都明白实际情况的吧
Do you both understand that reality?
我能指望你不会在他们的仇恨面前退缩吗
Can I count on you not to blink in the face of their hatred?
一如既往
Always.
看到了吧
You see that?
你看 那就是我们俩关系存在的问题
You see, that is the problem with our relationship.
我觉得我已经成为他的伙伴了
I think I've signed up to be his partner,
他认为我是发誓效忠一城之主
he thinks that I've pledged allegiance to the king.
是啊
Yeah, well, uh...
恕我直言 但是...
Not to risk my skull again, but...
你应该告诉他
you probably should've told him
你把格雷塔的要求告诉弗雷娅了
you called Freya with Greta's demands.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to say
等到弗雷娅回电♥话♥告诉我
until Freya calls back and tells me
霍普是否愿意束缚住自己再说吧
if Hope intends to bind herself.
那很疼
It'll be painful.
-我不在乎 -你可能死
- I don't care. - You could die.
也不在乎
Same answer.
我们在谈论的是关于扼杀掉
We're talking about snuffing out
你身体里很重要的一部分...
a fundamental part of who you are...
根据你说的来看
Which, as according to you,
我的妈妈从来不想让我触发那部分
my mom never wanted me to trigger anyway.
她想让你自己决定
But which she wanted to be your decision.
我正在做决定
And I'm making it.
不是这样的 霍普
Not like this, Hope.
听我说 我知道
Listen. I know
违背你的意愿从你那儿拿走某件东西
what it's like to have something taken from you
是什么感受
against your will. Okay?
对我来说 时间被剥夺了
For me, it was time.
年复一年 被姨妈达莉亚诅咒沉睡着
Years and years, cursed to sleep
而我周围的世界一刻都没停
by Aunt Dahlia, while the world spun around me.
而且我告诉你 当你意识到
And I am telling you: when you realize
你所错过的一切
everything you've missed,
那是毁灭性的打击
it devastates.
如果你是为了救我妈妈 我会照做
You know, if it were just to save my mom, I'd want to do it.
其实按道理来说
Or it could be the fact that...
我妈被抓走我也有部分责任
I'm partially responsible for her being taken.
我甚至都不确定
Or that I'm not even sure
我想要我自己这个畸形的一面
I even want this freakish side of myself.
但反正都是这些事
But it's all those things.
所以 求你了 弗雷娅姑姑
So, please, Aunt Freya,
你需要什么东西就拿过来吧
get whatever supplies that you need,
因为你和我马上就要行动了
because you and I are doing this.
"纸条嗖的一下飞到我口袋"的把戏
The whole "Note goes poof in my pocket"?
这其实是种侵犯 你知道吧
It's really kind of an invasion, you know.
这话从总闯进我房♥间的家伙口里说出来
Kind of hypocritical, coming from the guy
感觉挺虚伪的
who keeps breaking into my room.
扯平了
Fair.
其实
So...
我需要帮忙
I need a favor.
有一件事
There's this thing
我需要去做 而且...
that I have to do, and...
可能结果不好
there's a chance it might not end well.
一件"事"
A "Thing..."
还"可能结果不好"
...that "Might not end well"?
这件事和你以及你的姑姑
Does this thing have anything to do
有什么关系吗
with what you and your aunt are...
好吧 真没料到这一出
Okay. Didn't really expect that.
我今天可能会死
I might die today.
好吧
Okay.
那样就能把我妈妈找回来 所以我
It's how I get my mom back, so I just...
只是需要先完成我计划中的一些事
needed to cross a few things off my bucket list first.
等等 那是你的第一次...
Wait, was that just your first...?
我们能不谈这个吗
Can we not talk about it?
你应该把手伸到他的喉咙里
You should've stuck your hand down his throat
把他的内脏挖出来
and ripped out his entrails.
相反 你让他逃走了
Instead, you let him off the hook.
那是为了不让你暴露自己
To prevent you from exposing yourself.
难道我应该把时间花在
Might I spend the balance of time cowed
因为自己的存在感到羞愧和懦弱吗
and ashamed of what I am?
不是恐惧和羞愧 是谨慎和安全
Not cowed and ashamed, discreet and safe.
你一旦暴露 就激怒了一个部落
The moment you reveal yourself, you unleash an angry horde.
没人能杀我
None of whom can kill me.
父亲可以
Father can.
而且给他机会的话 他会的
And given the chance, he will.
所以为什么给他一支军队去追捕你呢
So why empower him with an army to hunt you down?
让我们看看这支军队有多强大
Let's find out how powerful this army really is.
这是奥古斯特和他的手下干的
This was August and his people.
是他们干的
They did this.
他们把这些可怜的人从床上拖下来
They tore these poor wretches from their beds.
然后在他们做祭祀的地方杀了他们
And they killed them in their place of worship.
这不是你的战斗 尼克劳斯
It's not your battle, Niklaus.
不是吗
Isn't it?
这次不是
Not this time, no.
你不是狼人的救星
You're not the savior of the wolves,
而且你也不能改变已经发生在这儿的事
and you cannot change what happened here.
克劳斯 求你了
Klaus, please.
我们这些你在乎的人已经接受了你的身份
Those of us that matter accept you for what you are.
你的接受听起来有点虚伪
Your acceptance rings a tad hollow
因为你亲眼看见母亲将我的一部分变成
considering you stood witness as Mother bound the part of me
这些人想杀害的人那样
these people want to kill.
不 我尽我所能去保护你
No, I did everything that I could to protect you.
保护我
Protect me?
你以我为耻
You were ashamed of me.
你就站着看见迈克尔鞭打我
You stood and you watched as Mikael beat me
直到我晕过去
till I passed out cold.
我从没眼睁睁看着你受苦
I never watched you suffer!
我在你身旁
I was beside you,
被无情地折磨和鞭打
tortured and beaten without mercy.
现在 你告诉我
Now, you tell me
你想让我怎么样
what you want from me.
我需要你做点什么
I need you to do something!
当有人叫我"杂种"
To take action
的时候采取点行动
when people call my kind "Mongrels."
不只是说说
Not just to talk.
不然 你跟那些背过身放任这种事情
Otherwise, you're no better than those
发生的人相比也没有强多少
who turned their backs and allowed this to happen.
我很想把匕♥首♥插♥进♥你的身体 把你放进棺材
I have a good mind to stick a dagger in you, put you in a coffin
叠在我们亲爱的妹妹的棺材上面
and stack you atop our dear sister.
尼克劳斯 你从未停止让我惊讶
Niklaus, you never cease to amaze me.
那么 丽贝卡的信是怎么回事
So, Rebekah's letters?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表