剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情回顾
Previously on The Originals...
她把你们聚起来 要拿回你们各自体内
She's gathering up all of you to take back the power
分离出去的力量
that's been split up inside of you.
我把魔法收回来之后 那些低声细语
Ever since I took the power back, the whispers...
我不能思考 不能睡觉 甚至不能呼吸
I can't think, I can't sleep, I can't even breathe.
你会忘记今天见过我
You'll forget meeting me here today.
海莉·马歇尔
Hayley Marshall
现已安息
is now at peace.
如此一来
And with that,
你也要放过自己
you'll be at peace yourself.
你弟弟会来吗
Should we expect your brother?
罗曼知道这座城市不再欢迎他
Roman knows that he's not welcome
毕竟他在母亲的计划里
in this city, after the part he played
扮演了那样的角色
in my mother's plan.
你真的愿意为了狼人而死吗
Are the werewolves really worth dying for?
你说得一点没错
You're damn right.
所以他只是来虚张声势的吗
So, what, did he just come here to bluff?
他想知道我会选哪一边
He wanted to find out what side I was gonna choose.
如果选错了就惩罚我
And he wanted to punish me.
-敬和平 -敬和平
- To peace. - To peace.
艾薇
Ivy!
我的一生都将如此吗
Is this the rest of my life?
只能被暴♥力♥平息的怒火
A rage that can only be quieted by violence?
霍普 如果只需要暴♥力♥就能让你好受点
Hope, if violence is what you need to feel better,
那你就有世上最完美的父亲
then you have the perfect father.
再来一次
Do it again.
下手重一点
Harder this time.
那些痛苦 蠢蠢欲动的黑暗
All of that pain, that simmering darkness.
你得在被它吞噬之前控制它
You need to purge it before it eats you alive.
父亲
Dad...
把你的愤怒发泄给我 霍普
Give me your anger, Hope!
没用
It's not working.
你手下留情了
You're holding back.
你觉得我希望这样吗
You really think I want to feel this way?
不管我多努力想要发泄 情况没有好转
No matter how hard I try to get it out, I don't feel any better.
我想伤害的人不是你
You're not the one I want to hurt.
把名字告诉我
Give me a name.
我知道我姐姐让你们监视我
I know my sister told you guys to watch me,
但这样下去有点诡异了 你不觉得吗
but this is getting kind of creepy, don't you think?
怎么说
So, what?
难道我要永远被关在这间屋子吗
What, am I supposed to spend all eternity holed up in this stupid room?
你们能不能说句话
Will you guys just say something?
快动手吧
Get it over with.
我要把这份荣誉留给我很爱的一个人
Oh, I'm reserving that honor for someone I love very much.
始祖家族
第五季 第十集
文森特
Vincent?
我在
I'm here.
这是 发生了什么事
What ha... what happened?
艾美特给你下了毒
Emmett poisoned you.
我以为我死了
I thought I was dead.
艾薇 你确实死了
Ivy... you are.
乔什 我在废弃的MSP核电站
Josh, I'm at the abandoned MSP plant.
艾美特有阴谋 我不会坐视不管
Emmett's up to something, and I'm not just gonna sit around
让他打我们一个措手不及
and let him get the drop on us.
我可能需要增援 你要是听到了 给我回电
I may need backup, so when you get this, call me back.
我觉得我要疯了
I think I'm going mad.
我总是断片
I-I keep blacking out,
脑子里记忆很模糊
having these vague memories
会话的内容想不起来
of conversations I can't fully recall.
而且还是大白天 你知道吗
In the middle of the day, mind you.
应该没什么事吧
I'm sure it's nothing.
不
No.
疯狂是会遗传的
Craziness runs in the family.
我表亲肖恩 我叔叔基兰
My cousin Sean, my uncle Kieran.
好吧
Right.
是啊
Yeah.
你认识他们吗
You knew them?
其实...
Uh, you know, yeah, uh...
在我管这家店之前 我和你表亲卡米共事过
Before I owned this place, I worked with your cousin Cami,
她应该提过他们的名字
so I'm pretty sure she mentioned their names.
好
Right.
我听说 肖恩和基兰
Apparently, Sean and Kieran
当初在教堂...
were happy as clams when they...
自杀的时候
when they killed themselves,
都非常开心
right in the middle of the church.
他们是神职
They were clergy,
所以我联♥系♥了大主教
so I finally called up the archdiocese.
觉得如果我能拿到他们的日记
Figured if I could get ahold of their journals,
也许能够查明事情的真♥相♥
I might be able to find out what happened.
德克兰
Oh, Declan.
建议你不要这样做
I wouldn't do that.
因为
It's just...
你现在经受着这么多压力 现在还想去
with all the stress you've been under, and now you want to go
查家庭成员自杀的真♥相♥
digging up dirt on family suicides?
得了吧 你不该这么在意
Come on, man, you should be taking it easy,
知道吗 应该...
you know? Do...
应该做点开心的事
do something fun.
说到开心的事
Speaking of fun.
不如这样吧
What do you say to...
我给你买♥♥杯酒
me buying you a drink,
你假装觉得我很有趣
and you pretending to find me interesting?
听起来似乎不难
Doesn't seem too difficult.
你决定好怎么杀他了吗
Have you decided how you're going to kill him?
折磨
Slowly.
霍普
Hope?
霍普
Hope!
我想一个人做这件事
I want to do this alone.
什么
What?
这样应该能让我好转 对吧
This is supposed to help me feel better, right?
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她很难受
She has an affliction,
而你的痛苦
for which
能够短暂缓解她的症状
your pain is a momentary comfort.
我的痛苦
My pain?
但我不想要观众
But I don't want an audience.
霍普
Hope.
如果你想帮我 就走吧
If you want to help me, go.
其实我本想参与进来的
Well, I was rather hoping to be part of the show.
那你可以考虑循序渐进
Well, consider starting small, then.
指甲 或者...
Fingernails, or-or...
也许是舌头
perhaps the tongue.
留点悬念
Build the suspense.
等等
Hey... hey, wait.
你不会真的要让把我留给她吧
You're not actually gonna leave me with her, are you?
对霍普来说太迟了
It's too late for Hope.
太迟了
It's too late.
最终 黑暗会将她吞噬
Eventually, the darkness is gonna overtake her,
你认识的那个小孩将不复存在
and the kid you know is gonna be no more.
我不接受
I don't accept that.
她八岁那年就已经是勉强逃过一劫
You know, she barely survived this when she was eight.
现在她马上就要成年
Now she's a budding adult,
而且她离激活狼人的那面
and she's one human kill away
只差一条人命
from triggering her werewolf side.
现在 你觉得她很生气
Now, you think she's angry right now,
你就等着她伸出爪子 眼睛变成黄色吧
you wait until those claws come out and the eyes turn yellow.
我需要你来解决这事
I need you to fix this.
我不知道要怎么解决 以利亚
I don't know how to fix this, Elijah!
看看周围
Look around!
所有这些女巫靠着血管里流淌的
All of these witches just woke up from the dead
吸血鬼血液刚刚重生
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表