剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我再也不会抛弃她了
I wouldn't abandon her again.
我不能困在这里
I can't be stuck here.
不祥的天气
Ominous weather.
象征着新奥尔良正在发生的
That's an indication of what's actually happening
真实情况
in New Orleans.
霍普和克劳斯在同一个城市
Hope and Klaus are in the same city.
带来的后果正在渗入现实
The resulting consequence is leaking into this reality.
这个可能会唤起你的记忆
Here, this might jog your memory.
这些垃圾
This is all the junk
你认为值得保留
you deemed as worthy of preserving.
想起了什么吗
Ring any bells?
克劳斯去我法国的酒吧看过我
You know, Klaus came to visit me at my bar in France.
丽贝卡也去过 你没有
Rebekah, too. You didn't.
我俩从来都没真正有过什么交集
You and I have never really had much in common
除了都长的好看以外
besides our dashing good looks.
你和弗雷娅都或多或少谋杀了我妻子 所以
And you and Freya more or less murdered my wife, so...
我
I'm...
日记
The journals.
里面可能有代表你的信息
They may contain information about what represents you,
就在受难和自以为之间
somewhere amongst the martyrdom and self-righteousness.
等下
Wait.
我为我的所作所为向你道过歉吗
Did I ever apologize to you for what I did?
用你的独特方式 应该有吧
In your peculiar way, I suppose.
重要的是 我把她找回来了
Look, what matters is that I got her back.
不是每个人都这么幸运的
Not everybody is so lucky.
这是你的家吗
This is your family's house?
这里发生过什么
What the hell happened here?
战斗 很显然 他们输了 我赢了
A battle, obviously. They lost, I won.
世界又重回到了正轨
The world is right again.
你去挑个卧室吧
Why don't you find a bedroom.
找一个没有被马塞尔的
Preferably one that hasn't been contaminated
恶棍玷污过的房♥间
by Marcel's miscreant pests.
我不要待在这里
I'm not staying here.
这里不是家
This isn't a home.
这是战场
This-this is a war zone.
你看到那个饰章了吗
You see that crest?
我的后嗣属于这里
My heir belongs here.
你想要什么 无足轻重
What you want is of no consequence.
克劳斯 我可以是你的人♥质♥
Klaus, I can be your hostage,
但我们也可以试着做的更好
or we can try and be better than that.
为了我们的孩子
For our child.
我们可以试着让她觉得安全
We can try and make her feel safe.
我会让人把这里打扫干净
I'll have someone clean this up.
你就住科尔的房♥间吧
Why don't you take Kol's room.
那个房♥间有壁炉
It has a fireplace.
克劳斯
Klaus.
我希望这个孩子对你有意义
I want to believe that this baby means something to you.
我希望我能相信你
I want to believe in you.
不要让我们失望
Don't let us down.
尼克 已经砸完了
Nik, it's done.
我觉得我们确定钥匙不在饰章里了
I think we've established that there's no key in the crest.
这个东西本来就残破不堪了
The thing was a relic anyway.
马塞尔
Marcel.
见鬼
Damn it!
我现在得走了
I got to go now.
文森特到底在玩什么把戏
What game is Vincent playing?
这跟文森特没关系
Oh, this has nothing to do with Vincent.
我们得出去 这个城市就要被冲垮了
We got to get out of here. The city is about to wash away.
她发疯了
She's out of her damn mind.
谁 马塞尔 是谁把你放进来的
Who, Marcel?! Who put you here?!
是霍普 这都是霍普搞出来的
It was Hope. Hope is responsible for all of this.
艾薇正在跟文森特和我讲
Ivy was telling Vincent and me
那个最新的预言 那时不知道从哪个海岸
all about the latest prophecy when a hurricane showed up
来了飓风
off the coast out of nowhere.
风雨来袭是初代儿死亡前的
A monsoon from the water is the final curse before
最后诅咒
the Firstborns die.
我去找你们
I went to go find you guys.
霍普在圣安妮教堂
Hope was at St. Anne's.
她把克劳斯和以利亚的身体平放在地上
She had Klaus and Elijah's bodies laid out on the floor.
她把你们聚起来 要拿回你们各自体内
She's gathering up all of you to take back the power
分离出去的力量
that's been split up inside of you.
她不能那样做
She can't do that.
那样会毁了她 那正是问题所在
It'll destroy her. That was the whole point.
我正想拦住她 结果被她扔到了这里
She threw me in here when I tried to stop her.
你们找不到钥匙的话我也不能离开
I can't leave until you guys find your keys.
她找不到我的身体
Well, she can't find my body.
我的在世界的另一端
It's halfway across the world.
有人帮她
She has help.
我用她的血制♥造♥了混血儿 他们都效忠与她
I created hybrids with her blood; they're sired to her.
他们会不惜一切的服从她
They'll do anything she asks.
她会拿回力量
She'll take the power back.
结束诅咒 保证初代儿的安全
She'll end the curses, she'll keep the firstborns safe,
然后我们熟悉的我的那个女儿
and then my daughter as we know her
会永远迷失在黑暗之中
will be forever lost to darkness.
我和你女儿的关系又怎样呢
What was my relationship like with your daughter?
你现在对家庭表示感兴趣真是讽刺
The irony of you expressing interest in family...
听着 我在这里毫无进展
Listen, I got nothing to go on here.
你帮我 我们就都能出去
You help me, we all get out of here.
她出生那天 你给了她这个
The day she was born, you gave her this.
她需要一个名字 海莉
She needs a name, Hayley.
15年前
若伊
Zoe?
凯特琳
Caitlin?
凯瑟琳
Katherine?
天啊 别
God, no.
我从来不知道我会这样爱着什么
I never knew I could love something so much.
这种感觉确实很
It honestly feels...
可怕
awful.
好像会杀死我
Like it might kill me.
差点就杀了我
It nearly did.
我很难过她一生下来就经历了暴♥力♥
I'm sorry the beginning of her life was so violent.
这不是你的错 克劳斯
It's not your fault, Klaus.
我知道你是在为她奋斗
I know that you fought for us.
你也知道 当以利亚以为你死了的时候
You know, when Elijah thought you were dead,
他说我们失去了家里唯一的希望
he said we'd lost our family's only hope.
霍普
"Hope."
霍普·迈克尔森
Hope Mikaelson.
霍普·安卓利亚·迈克尔森
Hope Andrea Mikaelson.
她的名字是你起的
You gave her her name.
你对文学有意见吗
You got something against literature?
这些是威廉·莎士比亚的作品
Well, these are the collective works of William Shakespeare.
爱情 权力 背叛
Love, power, betrayal.
如何在在迈克尔森家族成长导论
How to thrive in the Mikaelson clan 101.
这是她九岁生日时候 达维娜和我寄给她的
Davina and I sent these to Hope on her ninth birthday.
达维娜怎么样了
How is Davina?
她现在不怎么联♥系♥我
You know, she doesn't call much these days.
正常家庭都这样
Well, that's how normal families work.
你尽力学习 然后就长大了
You learn what you can, and then you grow up.
加入邪教 组建摇滚乐队 寻找爱情
Join a cult, start a rock band, find love,
组建你自己的家
make your own family.
那也不是体现在"直到永远"上吗
Hmm. Doesn't that fly in the face of "Always and forever"?
你知道 想想我可是有过一千年
You know, to think I spent a thousand years dying
想要践行那个誓言
to be a part of that vow.
什么变了
What changed?
我遇到了个女孩
I met a girl.
瞧
Voilà.
还剩四把钥匙
Four more keys to go.
你的戏剧书为什么在音乐室
Why would your book of plays be in the music room?
孩子都不爱收拾吧
Kids are messy?
是 但这个房♥间根本就不存在了
Yeah, but this room doesn't even exist anymore.
有一次暴雨
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表