剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我研究了下那个预言
I looked into the prophecy
据我所知 是真的
and as far as I can tell, it's real.
我们家人在一起的每一刻
Every moment our family spends together
把我们进一步拉向死亡
leads us one step closer to our deaths.
我们当时决定去掉她的力量
The decision we made to take the power from her
是要保护她
was to save her life.
我之前完全不知道这会毁了她
I had no idea it would ruin her in this way.
她在她房♥间里
She's in her room,
寻找一种不存在的咒语
searching for a spell that doesn't exist
想要解决一个不能解决的问题
to fix a problem that can't be solved.
我觉得我今天什么都做不好
I feel like I can't do anything right today.
就是感到如此
Just... feel so...
无力
Powerless.
听我说
Listen, um...
我们马上要去河口
we're going to be heading to the bayou in a few minutes.
-你会 - 我就要走了
- Are you... - I'll be gone.
我们路上联♥系♥
I'll check in from the road.
克劳斯 有件事你得知道
Klaus, there's something you should know.
马塞尔和文森特答应以利亚的提议
Marcel and Vincent decided to take Elijah up on his offer.
他们什么
They what?
我不反对
And I don't disagree.
发生的这一切
All of this happened
都是因为以利亚不知道他是谁
because Elijah doesn't know who he is.
就是这点 他不知道
Well, that's the point. He doesn't know.
他根本不知道他造成的上伤害有多大
He doesn't have any idea of the damage he's wrought.
如果他想起来 那会毁掉他的
If he finds out, it'll destroy him.
不管怎样 我们已经失去他了
Either way, we've lost him.
我是在试图拯救他自己
I was trying to save him from himself.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
但是太迟了
Um... but it's too late.
再见 弗雷娅
Good-bye, Freya.
你对他做了什么
What have you done to him?
为什么他还没醒过来
Why isn't he waking up?
这跟我们没有任何关系
This didn't have anything to do with us.
这...他身体里有某种黑魔法
This... there's some dark magic on the body.
就像是他的意识根本不在里面
It's like his mind isn't even in there.
-什么意思 像是有人把他带走了 -对
- What do you mean? Like someone took him? - Yeah.
-谁 -我们也要问你同样的问题
- Who? - We could ask you that same question.
你妈妈不可能没有女巫 对吧
It ain't like your mama ain't have access to witches, right?
我母亲已经死了
My mother is dead.
没错 但是她的手下们还活着
Yeah, but her minions live on.
这与我无关
I had nothing to do with this.
好了 够了
All right, fair enough.
你最好祈祷他能及时醒来
But you better hope that he wakes up
证明你的清白然后给你这个
in time to clear your name and to get you this.
那时我可能都死了
I could be dead by then.
也是 但这听起来像是个人的问题
Yeah, that sounds like a personal problem.
你恨我
You hate me
但你甚至都不知道我是谁
and you don't even know me.
我们知道了我们需要知道的一切
We know all we need to know.
你妈妈用她落后的思想
Your mother infected this city
污染了这座城市
with her backward thinking.
她冲着我的家人而来然后害死了我的朋友
She came for my family and she murdered my friend.
如果以利亚没有及时醒过来
If Elijah doesn't wake up in time,
你就把你想成另一个格雷塔的无辜受害者之一
just consider yourself another one of Greta's innocent victims.
开门
Open.
[咒语]
Moze li la paix.
[咒语]
Moze li la paix.
[咒语]
Moze li la paix.
[咒语]
Moze li la paix.
我明白这么些年你为了让家人重聚
I know how much that you've lost over all these years
失去了多少
trying to get our family back together.
而且...
And...
我知道你认为
I know that you think
我们什么都做不了
that there's nothing else that we can do.
但我相信一定有办法
But I believe that there is.
一定要有办法
There has to be.
我们必须互相拯救
We have to save each other.
我们必须互相拯救 直到永远
We have to save always and forever.
你教给我很多关于魔法的事情 而且
You've taught me most of what I know about magic, and...
...如果你愿意的话
...if you're up for it,
我真的希望你能帮我解决这个问题
I'd really like your help figuring it out.
只要你需要的话
Anything you need.
你觉得我可以
Do you think that I could, um...
可以
Yeah.
没问题
Absolutely.
弗雷娅
Freya.
基琳
Keelin.
你怎么...我听到消息立马就上飞机了
How did you... I got on a plane as soon as I heard the news.
人们会忘记你说过的话
People will forget the things you said,
忘记你做过的事
forget the things you did,
但是没人能忘记你给他们的感觉
but no one ever forgets the way you made them feel.
海莉·马歇尔
Hayley Marshall...
让我感觉到我仿佛是家族的一员
made me feel like I was part of a family.
当生活的现实
And when the realities
变得难以承受的时候
of this life became too much to bear,
我们曾一起承担
we shouldered them together.
我们笑过
We laughed,
我们哭过
we cried.
当我失败的时候
When I failed,
她鼓励了我
she lifted me up.
当我成功的时候
And when I succeeded,
她在我身边跳舞
she danced by my side.
她那么做是为了我们大家
And she did that for all of us.
没人能够取代她
No one will ever be able to replace her,
或者抚平我们
or heal the pain
失去她的伤痛
we feel at her loss.
但我们可以用我们的行动
But we can honor her
用我们的言语
with our actions
纪念她
and with our words...
我们可以像她所希望的
We can love each other...
那样相亲相爱
...the way she would've wanted us to love.
再见 妈妈
Good-bye, Mom.
你在干什么 你不能呆在这儿
What are you doing? You can't be here.
不 我可以
Yes, I can.
就一会儿
Just for a moment.
我们的家族往后还有无尽的斗争
Our family has infinite struggles ahead,
但现在 我需要在这儿
but right now, I need to be here...
和我的女儿在一起
with my daughter.
事情可能要变糟了
Things are probably gonna get ugly.
我们进去吧 所有人
Let's pack it in, everyone.
寻找掩护
Take shelter.
我会永远在你身边
I'll always be here for you.
即使我没办法真的在你身边
Even if I can't truly be by your side,
握住你的手
holding your hand,
我会打电♥话♥ 我会写信
I'll call and I'll write.
而且弗雷娅会用魔法让我们在一起一会儿
And Freya will allow us some time together with her magic.
但你要知道
But you have to know,
这是我们最后一次能这么做
this is the last time we can do this.
过来 宝贝
Come here, sweetheart.
我会为我们解决这个
I'm gonna fix this for us.
我希望你能做到
I hope that you do.
我们不能让火烧到岸上
We shouldn't let the fire reach land.
你该走了
You should go.
再一分钟
Just one more minute.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
没用的
It's no use.
你离我远一点
You stay away from me.
相信我 我在这儿
Oh, believe me, I'm not here
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表