剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你从没催眠别人
Oh, you've never compelled.
你肯定会很享受的
Oh, you are in for a treat.
你只需要深深看着别人的眼睛
Just by looking deep into someone's eyes,
就可以让他们做任何你想做的事
you can make them do whatever you want.
我发现你的时候你就在催眠别人吧
Wait, is that what you were doing when I found you?
我听见你在低语
I-I heard you whispering.
我喜欢避免挣扎
I prefer to avoid the struggle.
-那是你想给我看的吗 -是的
- Is that what you wanted to show me? - Yes.
你可能是个管家
Maybe you were a butler.
这是什么
What's this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道这不是我写的
I know I didn't write it.
不要回头
* Just a little while here to stay here *
* We got just a little while *
* To stay *
* Oh, just a little while *
* To labor *
* In a path *
* That's always straight... *
我们出发吧
Shall we?
你是从哪儿
Where did you say
听说有这个地方的
that you heard about this place again?
我没说过
I didn't.
我本来想给你个惊喜的
I wanted to surprise you.
你是个没有生活经验的失忆者
You're an amnesiac with zero life experience.
你真觉得你应该准备惊喜吗
You really think you ought to be planning surprises?
过去几周你都护着我
Consider it a thank-you
你就当这是我表达谢意的方式了
for taking me under your wing these past few weeks.
我就是想带你去好点的地方 而且
I mean, I'd just take you someplace nice, and...
我保证午夜前带你回家
I promise to get you home by midnight.
听着挺养生的
Sounds wholesome.
如果你喜欢放纵点的话...
If you prefer debauchery...
我们也是可以的
we can do that.
这样啊
Well...
现在我被吸引住了
now I'm intrigued.
我们开始狂欢吧
Let's get this party started!
惊喜
Surprise.
我发现了更多的同类
I found more of us.
我要再去喝一杯
I'm just gonna get another shot.
[法语]
[法语]
[法语]
谢谢
Merci.
再见 晚上好 先生
Voilá. Oh, good evening, monsieur.
晚上好
Good evening.
怎么了 你不见了
What happened? You disappeared.
百年历史的配方
Hundred-year-old recipe.
他母亲在马诺斯克每天都为她的朋友烘焙这个
His mother bakes them every day for her friends in Manosque.
那里很美
It's lovely there.
-很安静 -我做错什么了吗
- Peaceful. - Did I do something wrong?
我很感谢你做的那些
I appreciated the gesture.
但是
But what?
我不喜欢跟一群人一起吸血
I don't do group feeds.
而且 那样的吸血鬼
Besides, vampires like that
不喜欢我这样的吸血鬼
have a thing about vampires like me.
我不懂 他们都不认识你 对吧
I don't understand. They didn't even know you, right?
他们当然认识
Sure, they do.
我没带日光戒指 不像他们那样吸血
I don't wear the ring. I don't feed like them.
你知道他们多少次威胁我
Do you know how many times they've threatened
要把我绑起来在太阳下烧死我
to tie me up and burn me in the sun?
对不起 安托瓦妮特 我...
I'm so sorry, Antoinette. I...
我并不知道 你看起来很快乐
I had no idea. You seem so happy.
我确实很快乐
I am.
转化我的那个家庭
The family that turned me
对于如何成为一个吸血鬼
had all these rules
有很多规矩
about how to be a vampire.
感觉我突然进入了一个修道院
Felt like I'd suddenly entered into a convent.
所以我离开了
So I walked away.
然后我挣扎了
And I struggled...
好几年
for years.
沉迷于过去的生活
Obsessing about my old life,
以及我已经失去的朋友和家人
the friends and family that I'd lost.
然后有一天我意识到
And then one day I realized...
是因为日光戒指
it was the daylight ring.
它让我能活在日光之下
It let me live in the sun,
假装成人类
pretending to be human.
我无法接受自己是吸血鬼
I couldn't embrace what I'd become.
所以 我...
So I...
我再次摘下戒指
I took the ring off again.
回归到我的家人教导我的样子
Returned to what I'd been taught by my family.
现在 他们的规矩限制了我
Now, their rules ground me.
这是我唯一能找到快乐的方法
It's the only way that I've found happiness.
你还好吧
You all right?
抱歉 我过去的那些事
I'm sorry. All this talk about my past--
听起来肯定不好受
it must be hard to hear.
如果我从来都不记得呢
What if I never remember?
你想要内心的宁静
You want peace of mind?
接受现在的自己
Accept who you are now.
大多数吸血鬼带上日光戒指
Most wear the rings
和人类混在一起
and mingle with the humans
装作什么都没发生
as if nothing had happened.
好像我们未曾死过
As if we never died.
但我们确实死了
But we did.
而且我们不能忘记这一点
And we can't forget that.
我的死亡是残酷的
My death was brutal.
绑在木桩上 被村民用石头砸死
Tied to a stake and stoned by my village.
我希望任何人都不要遭受这一切
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
但我才是掌控者
But I'm in control now.
我能选择
And I get to choose:
我可以随意的屠♥杀♥猎物
I can either slaughter my prey carelessly
然后在同样的暴行中迷失自己
and lose myself in that same violence...
也可以很慎重
...or I can be mindful,
在他们的最后时刻充满同情心
compassionate in their last moments.
我这么做的话 每个人都能从中受益
When I do that, everyone benefits.
什么意思
How do you mean?
人体内的化学物质是很微妙的
Well, human chemistry is delicate.
当他们死的时候 他们的身体里充斥着荷尔蒙
When they die, their bodies are flooded with hormones.
吓到他们 你就是从一口
Terrify them and you're drinking
皮质醇井里喝血
from a well of cortisol.
血液就被恐惧污染了
Blood tainted with fear.
我从来没尝到那种恐惧
I've never tasted that fear.
你尝到的都是那种东西
That's all you've ever tasted.
你做的很好
Oh, you're doing wonderfully.
对
Yeah.
就是这样
That's it.
就是这样
Yeah, that's it.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
毫无疑问
Without question.
所以 我想那是一种
So, I take it that's the ritual
水葬仪式
burial by water?
对
Yes.
之后我就飞回了特兰西瓦尼亚
And then I fly back to Transylvania.
有趣 大概你在那儿
Interesting. Where, presumably,
是倒挂着睡觉
you sleep hanging upside down.
[法语]
[法语]
看来某人还会说法语
And he speaks French, apparently.
看来是
Apparently.
但是他会弹钢琴吗
But can he play?
欢迎弹奏
把你的手指放在我的上面
Put your fingers on mine.
等等
Wait.
我知道这种感觉
I know this feeling.
我知道这个
I know this.
有人监视我们
We're being watched.
以利亚
Elijah.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表