剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
醍醐灌顶地意识到
it dawned on me that
永远都不会有完美的时机
there's never a perfect time.
只有当下
There's just right now.
而现在
And right now,
我不想再过一秒没有你的生活
I don't want to spend another second without you.
不会再有葬礼重逢
No more reuniting at funerals.
不会再有从中东操作灵魂投射
No more astral projections from the Middle East.
也不会再有在你和我家人之间做选择
No more choosing between you and my family,
因为你就是我的家人 基琳
because you are my family, Keelin.
你就是我的一切
You're everything to me.
所以 求你和我结婚
So, please, marry me.
我愿意
Yes.
疼
Ouch.
抱歉 撞到你肋骨了
Oh, I'm sorry. Your ribs.
太完美了 这一切都太完美了
It's perfect. Everything's perfect.
-我爱你 -我太爱你了
- I love you. - I love you so much.
太爱太爱了
So much.
卢梭酒吧
喝吧
Drink this.
你们是什么生物
What are you people?
我们是吸血鬼
We're vampires.
女巫
Witches.
还有其他物种
Other things.
但那些只是
But those are just...
给游客讲的故事不是吗
stories for the tourists, aren't they?
你刚才也看到了
You saw what you saw.
所以这个镇上的所有人
So everyone in this town,
-我的朋友他们都是 -不
- my friends, they're all... - No.
有一些是 不全是
Some. Not all.
那海莉呢
What about Hayley?
海莉也是
Hayley, too.
霍普呢
And, uh, Hope?
我想你需要比水
I think you're gonna need something
更强效一点的东西
a little stronger than that water.
说得跟我之前不需要似的
As if I didn't already.
所以一直都是我在犯傻
So I've-I've been a fool.
一个被蒙在鼓里的傻子
An idiot in the-the dark about...
我和海莉 她...
Hayley and me. She...
她欺骗了我这一切
She lied about... everything.
不 她很在乎你 我的朋友
No, she cared for you very deeply, my friend.
这我很确定
That much I'm quite certain of.
所以我知道她会想让我这么做
Which is why I know she'd want me to do this.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你会忘记今天见过我
You will forget meeting me here today.
你对海莉的生死的所有疑问
Any questions you have about Hayley's life or death
都不会再折磨你
will no longer plague you.
你只会记得她爱你
You will remember only her love for you
以及你给她带去的快乐
and the joy and happiness that you brought to her.
你会知道 毫无疑问的
And you will know, without question,
海莉·马歇尔现已安息
that Hayley Marshall is now at peace.
如此一来 你也要放过自己
And with that, you'll be at peace yourself.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
你不接受我的帮助 你拒绝了我给你的手链
You won't take my help, you reject the bracelet,
你把以利亚甩来甩去
you're throwing Elijah around.
这能止住那些声音
It stopped the voices.
什么
What?
我把魔法收回来之后 那些低声细语
Ever since I took the power back, the whispers...
我不能思考 不能睡觉 甚至不能呼吸
I can't think, I can't sleep, I can't even breathe.
但现在 一片寂静
But right now, it's silent.
我的一生都将如此吗
Is this the rest of my life?
只能被暴♥力♥平息的怒火
A rage that can only be quieted by violence?
霍普 如果只需要暴♥力♥就能让你好受点
Hope, if violence is what you need to feel better,
那你就有世上最完美的父亲
then you have the perfect father.
我不想让你们任何一个人忘记
And I don't want a single one of y'all to forget
这是我们的街道
that these are our streets.
这些街道属于我们每个人
They belong to each and every single one of us,
这些街道欢迎我们每个人
and each and every single one of us are welcome.
不管他们说什么
No matter what they say...
也不管他们做什么
and no matter what they do.
这些是我们的街道
These are our streets.
看来这就是你的答复了
So this is where it ends.
显然如此
Apparently so.
我以为我能处理
I thought I could handle it.
我真的是这么以为的
I really did.
你现在已经处理得很好了
You're handling it as best you can,
我会陪着你走过每一步
and I'm gonna be here with you every step of the way.
你能陪我待一会吗
Will you stay with me awhile?
当然
Of course I will.
[咒语]
Guérir blese a. Guérir blese a.
[咒语]
Guérir blese a. Guérir blese a.
怎么了 艾美特 你该不会以为
Come on now, Emmett, you didn't think
我根本不会出现吧
I wasn't gonna show up, now, did you?
让我理理清楚
So, let me get this straight.
我们提议的解决方能 大家待着自己的角落
Our solution, everyone in their corners, separate,
他提议的时候就是好的
was good enough when he demanded it,
但我提议同样的事就变成可恨之人了吗
but somehow I'm hateful for proposing the same?
是他的主意的时候一样可恨
No less hateful when it was his idea.
没错
That's right.
马塞尔是不死之身
Marcel can't die,
但你不是
but you can.
你真的愿意为了狼人而死吗
Are the werewolves really worth dying for?
你说得一点没错
You're damn right.
这是你干的吗
Did you do that?
不 是灵魂投射
No. Astral projection.
他们一定有女巫的帮忙
They must have a witch.
可怜的文森特
Poor Vincent.
你选了一边站队
You picked a side,
但你这么做
and in doing so,
背叛了你的女巫族人和你最爱的艾薇
betrayed the witches and your sweet Ivy.
你就该接受我的提议
You should've taken me up on my offer.
所以他只是来虚张声势的吗
So what, did he just come here to bluff?
我想他是想知道...
I think he wanted to sh...
他想知道我会选哪一边
He wanted to find out what side I was gonna choose.
然后如果我选错了就惩罚我
And he wanted to punish me if I chose wrong.
[咒语]
Guérir blese a.
[咒语]
Guérir blese a.
[咒语]
Guérir blese a.
[咒语]
Pour la santé ad salutem.
♪ Hope will arise ♪
♪ As darkness falls ♪
♪ World's collide ♪
♪ At the end of it all ♪
♪ After the rise ♪
♪ Will come the fall ♪
敬和平
To peace.
敬和平
To peace.
艾薇
Ivy!
艾薇
Ivy!
♪ After the rise ♪
♪ Will come the fall ♪
不不不不 艾薇
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Ivy.
♪ After the rise ♪
♪ Will come the fall. ♪
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表