剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我们都很清楚他要对抗什么
We both know firsthand what he's up against.
那些声音 暴怒
The voices, the rage.
他陷入困境都是因为他想要救我
He's in this mess because he's trying to save me.
就像往常一样
Just like always.
你放倒他 他还会醒过来
Look, you put him down, he got back up.
你再放倒他 还是一样的
You put him down again, the same thing's gonna happen.
所以怎样 我要当一个15岁的孤儿吗
So, what, I'm an orphan at 15?
老天 你们总是说
God, you guys are always
要有人来照顾我
saying that I need someone to take care of me.
那如果他死了谁来照顾我
Well, who's gonna take care of me if he goes?
以利亚叔叔吗
Uncle Elijah?
你吗
You?
不 当然不可能
No, of course not.
因为你还要过你永无止境的生活
Because you have your own never-ending life to live.
马歇尔 你走吧
So, Marcel, just go
让我和我爸爸一起度过最后的时光
and let me have my last moment with my father.
霍普
Hope!
就像是他无处不在 但是又无处可寻
It's as if he's everywhere and nowhere at the same time.
他周围充斥着死亡
There's death all around him.
我应该在我有机会的时候吸取那些黑魔法的
I should've taken the power when I had the chance.
我会去找能缓解他疼痛的咒语
I'll look for a spell to ease his pain.
但首先我们得找到他
But first we have to find him.
这不是你的错 以利亚
This isn't your fault, Elijah.
我一直想要的
All I have ever wanted
就只是让我弟弟从羞愧和失望中安静下来
was to silence my brother's shame and despair.
如果尼克劳斯要在痛苦和
If Niklaus destroys himself
杀戮中毁灭自己 我们...
in a rampage of torment and bloodshed, we will...
他不可能那么死去
He can't die like this.
我不允许
I won't allow it.
他在法属区
He's in the Quarter.
黑魔法围绕着他
The dark magic is all around him.
爸
Dad.
来吧
Come on.
我们回家
Let's go home.
杀了她
Kill her.
动手吧 孩子
Do it, boy.
杀了你女儿
Kill your daughter.
这是唯一能够回到正轨的办法
It's the only way to make it right.
我了解你的内心 克劳斯
I know your heart, Klaus.
你绝不至于堕落于此
You're so much better than this.
你曾经有一个蓝色的活页夹 侧面印着一只乌鸦
You once had a blue binder with a raven on the side.
它在哪儿
Where is it?
来吧 弗雷娅 我们已经找过了
Come on Freya. We've searched for this.
这和其他东西一样 什么都没用
And this is just one of those things that's not fixable.
艾薇原来给我说过一个循环咒语
Ivy once told me of a cycling spell.
我想我可以用那个
And I thought I could use it to offload
把一些黑魔法转移到其他人身上
some of the darkness onto someone else.
你知道 虽然那是暂时的
You know, it's-it's temporary,
但是 我想那也许能让克劳斯的脑子清楚一些
but... I thought it could clear Klaus's mind enough
那样他就可以享受他最后的时刻了
so that he might enjoy his last moments.
为什么你要把东西装进箱子里
Why are you packing your stuff into boxes?
弗雷娅
Freya.
我需要重新开始
I need a clean slate.
我要离开新奥尔良了
I'm leaving New Orleans.
离开多久
For how long?
永远 弗雷娅
For good, Freya.
好
Okay.
那 我需要告诉你一件事情
Well, then, I need to tell you something.
我知道现在不是说这个的好时机
And I know that right now is not exactly the right moment,
我本来打算等基琳从湖边小屋回来再说
and I was going to wait for Keelin to get back
但是如果你真的要走的话...
from the lake house, but if you're really leaving...
经过一系列的讨论
After a lot of talk,
我们决定组建一个家庭
we decided to start a family.
我们希望找一个我们真正在乎
And we wanted someone who we really cared about
而且尊重的人
and respected
来做我们孩子的父亲
to be the father of our child.
现在 什么都先别说
Now, don't say anything right now.
-弗雷娅 -好 先
- Freya. - Okay, just,
-先考虑考虑 -弗雷娅
- think about it. - Freya.
就让这个想法过一下你的脑子
Just let the idea wash over you,
-然后仔细考虑考虑 -弗雷娅
- and just really consider it. - Freya.
蓝色活页夹 侧面印一只乌鸦
Blue binder, raven on the side.
就是 就是这个
This is, this is it.
我们还没说完
We're not done talking.
你该庆幸我没有让你成为
You're lucky I didn't turn you
丧命在路上的金发美人
into the world's blondest roadkill.
你应该庆幸我没把你的车像玩具一样砸烂
And you're lucky I didn't crush your car
你这个自私的蠢货
like a toy, you selfish prat.
我们的哥哥需要我们而你却像只老鼠一样逃走了
Our brother needs us and you scamper off like a rodent.
你还好意思说
Oh, you're one to talk.
你不应该在计划着
Shouldn't you be planning
下次如何抛弃你亲爱的马歇尔吗
your next epic jilt of dear Marcel?
你知道的 幸福
You know, happiness
是一个你无法拥有的选择
is a choice you're incapable of accepting.
去死吧 科尔
Go to hell, Kol.
不 亲爱的姐姐
No, dear sister.
我要回家去找我深爱的女人
I'm going home to the woman I love,
而不是陷入这个我们称之为家族的
instead of wallowing in this toxic,
令人产生阴影相互依赖的噩梦里
codependent nightmare we call family.
你知道的 那个人
You know, that man
用匕♥首♥刺了我们数不清多少次
has daggered us more times than can be counted.
所以如果这是尼克劳斯
So if this is Niklaus's way
最终了结人生的方式
of finally biting the big one,
我们应该庆祝
we should be celebrating.
我要庆祝的是
What I'm celebrating
他已经成熟了
is the fact that he has matured.
在他自恋的一生中
For once in his narcissistic life,
至少还为我们做过一些事情
he's doing something for the rest of us.
如果我们现在背弃他
If we turn our backs on him now,
那就跟原来那么对我们的恶魔没什么两样
then we are no better than the monster he's been to us.
我从没说过我比他好
I never said I was better.
你们总说着直到永远
You all bought in to always and forever.
我不认同
I didn't.
你真的不在乎吗
You really don't care?
不在乎
I don't.
那你比我认为的更不是个男人
Then you are even less of a man than I thought you were.
♪嗨 姑娘 不要遗憾♪
♪ Hey, girl, got no regrets ♪
♪这也许是迄今为止最好的爱了♪
♪ That might have been the best love yet ♪
♪这是个别离的世界♪
♪ It's a good-bye world ♪
♪就让往事如烟散去♪
♪ Just passing through it ♪
♪不要担心♪
♪ And don't worry ♪
♪我会一切都好♪
♪ I'll be all right ♪
♪我走出了黑暗现即将走向光明♪
♪ I'm out of the dark and into the light ♪
♪这是个别离的世界♪
♪ It's a good-bye world ♪
♪就让往事随烟散去♪
♪ Just passing through it ♪
♪不要哭泣♪
♪ Don't cry ♪
♪只是因为你将要离开♪
♪ Just because you're leaving ♪
♪没关系的♪
♪ It's all right ♪
♪这是个别离的世界♪
♪ It's a good-bye world ♪
♪ 这是个别离的世界 ♪
♪ It's a good-bye world ♪
你做了什么
What have you done?
我一直在做的事
What I've always done.
跟着你下火海
Followed you into the fire.
弗雷娅把一些黑魔法传给了我
Freya channeled some of the dark energy into me.
不会持续很久
It won't last for long.
但是应该可以让你保持清醒
It should clear your mind, though.
多愁善感的蠢货
Sentimental fool.
把木桩还给我
Give me back the stake.
时候到了会给你的
In good time.
尼克劳斯 如果这次你真的在劫难逃
Niklaus, if indeed this is to be the end,
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表