剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我们看看你的能力
let's see what you can do.
好啊
Okay.
不错吧
Pretty cool, huh?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我要是有
I think I wish
你这么强的核心肌群就好了
I had core muscles like yours.
这比起我诱发狼人的一面之后
And that's nothing compared to what
根本不算什么
I'll be able to do once I trigger my werewolf side.
是啊
Yeah.
你妈妈跟你说过
Has your mom ever talked you through
-变成狼人的条件吗 -说过一点
- turning? - A little.
而且我朋友们也说过
And I-I have friends. I mean,
杀人听起来
the whole killing a human part
是有点可怕 但
sounds kind of rough, but...
那粉身碎骨的
What about the whole breaking
体验说了吗
every bone in your body part?
你妈妈和我说的时候
You know, when your mom talked to me about it,
描述得很生动
when she, um, really described it,
听起来超乎想象的痛苦
it sounded worse than almost anything I could imagine.
而且这也
And, honestly, it's...
是她曾不希望你经受的
it's not what she wanted for you.
"她不希望"
"Wants."
是她不希望我接受的
Not what she wants for me.
我没想说曾
That's what I meant.
你的女儿很危险
Your daughter is dangerous.
是个大威胁
A menace, a threat.
我女儿还是个孩子
My daughter is a child.
一个狼人血脉的孩子
A child born of werewolf blood,
能造出混血儿的孩子
who can create hybrids at will.
她的缺陷必须被纠正
Her defect must be corrected.
她的缺陷是我带来的
Her defect is my defect!
你再说一遍 我就把你的眼珠
Say that again, I'll pluck out your eyeballs
抓出来当橄榄啃
and eat them like olives off my fingertips.
我只是实事求是
I'll call it what it is--
对我们种族的玷污
a dirtying of my species.
对吸血鬼纯净高贵
Which diminishes the pure and superior nature
血统的削弱
of vampires.
说重点
Make your point.
你的女儿会自我净化
Your daughter will purify herself,
臣服于你的母亲埃丝特
submitting to the same spell that
用来封印你的咒语
your mother, Esther, once used to bind you.
一旦她的狼人血统被封印
Once her werewolf side is sublimated,
霍普就不再可以
Hope will no longer be capable
制♥造♥出更多令人厌恶的混血了
of creating her abominations.
那要是我不点头呢
And what if I don't agree?
你的选择很简单
It's a simple choice.
你女儿的狼人天性
Your daughter's werewolf nature
还是她妈妈的市井生活
or her mother's worldly life.
时间不多了
Clock is ticking.
斯泰波路 勃兰登堡(德国柏林以西一城市)
斯泰波路有五十个狼人遇害
50 werewolves killed in Stabelow.
威登堡有八十个遇害
A further 80 in Wittenberg,
这个本特维施城外的村
this village just outside of Bentwisch.
没留下一个活口
Entirely wiped out.
本特维施大屠♥杀♥
这几场大屠♥杀♥都离我们不远 尼克劳斯
A dozen massacres, all within 20 miles of where we sit, Niklaus.
这对迈克尔来说太规律了
Well, this is too systematic for Mikael.
况且我最近很低调
Besides, I've been keeping a low profile.
你这叫低调吗
Oh, is that what you call this?
是的 以利亚 纵欲在这很正常
Yes, Elijah, besotted fornication is the norm here.
你才是与众不同的那个
The only one who stands out is you.
丽贝卡
Rebekah.
万一我们父亲那个疯子
What if that lunatic we call a father
找到了丽贝卡 逼她交出你
found Rebekah and forced her to surrender your...
丽贝卡和这个叫斯蒂芬的安顿在芝加哥
Rebekah is ensconced in Chicago with this Stefan character.
她常给我写信 因为她更喜欢我
She writes me often because I'm her favorite.
可能要让你失望了 尼克劳斯
Yes, I'm afraid to disappoint you, Niklaus,
丽贝卡会写信给任何
but Rebekah writes to absolutely anybody
纵容她这份恶心的风流的人
who will indulge her about this nauseating affair.
她确实看上去很开心
She does seem happy.
她的快乐就是我最大的满足了
Well, her happiness is of my highest order.
你应该知道
You should know that.
等等
Hold on a minute.
怎么了
What is it?
借一下
If you don't mind.
有什么问题吗
Do we have a problem?
当然有
Yes, I believe we do.
他是个容易被忘却的画家
The man was a forgettable artist,
一个狠毒的法♥西♥斯♥
a virulent fascist and a murderous slob
一个成群屠♥杀♥狼人的垃圾
who slaughtered werewolves by the pack.
你把他怎样了
And what did you do to him?
你怎么知道我插手了
What makes you think I had any piece in this?
大概通过几百年的历史吧
Oh, I don't know, a couple hundred years of history.
那个丑陋的格雷塔钦佩着
That hideous Greta woman with her reverence for a dilettante
那位史上无名的三脚猫
who made no mark upon the world.
我绝不回应她令人生厌的请求
I will not entertain her hateful ask
封印自己的孩子
and bind my child.
好吧 你看
All right, look,
霍普不应该自己决定吗
shouldn't Hope get a say in this?
她要求的命运
This fate which she demands,
是我忍♥受了千年的诅咒
the curse which I bore for a millennia,
我不让我的女儿经受
I can't put my daughter through that.
这是比死亡还深刻的痛苦
It's a pain worse than death.
我要那女人被柴堆炙烤
No, I will see that woman roast upon a pyre
绝不答应这邪教♥徒♥的要求
before I give in to the demands of these cultists.
我是站在你这边的
Look, all right, I got your back.
真的 好吗
I do, okay?
但是如果他们杀了海莉
But if they kill Hayley,
霍普却不能救她的妈妈
and Hope isn't given a chance to save her,
她不会原谅你的
she will not forgive you.
那如果我让我女儿承受了这耻辱
And if I impose this shame upon my daughter
结果她妈妈还是死了呢
and then they kill her mother anyway?
我不会原谅我自己
I won't forgive myself.
你真该锁门的
You should really lock your door.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
我肯定我锁了 罗曼
Pretty sure I did, Roman.
好吧
Okay.
那下次用我撬不开的锁
Well, then next time use a lock I can't pick.
所以你和你外地来的探望者在搞什么
So what's the deal with you and your out-of-town visitor?
她是我阿姨
She's my aunt.
而且你为什么问呢
And why do you care?
我只是好奇
Hey, I'm just curious.
你为什么
Why are you
对我这么感兴趣
so interested in me?
-说真话吗 -那你倒是说假话啊
- In truth? - No, lie to me.
好吧
Okay.
迈克尔森家的人
A Mikaelson.
始祖吸血鬼的女儿
Daughter of an Original,
本不可能诞生的后代
which is supposed to be impossible.
父亲是吸血鬼 母亲是狼人
Dad's a vampire, Mom's a werewolf,
女巫的血脉
lineage of witches.
我对你感兴趣是因为
I'm interested in you because...
你是最有趣的
you're the most interesting.
当然是除你以外最有趣的
Other than you, of course.
你完全不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
- 你就是喜欢这样的 -也许吧
- hmm, which is, I'm sure, exactly how you like it. - Maybe.
要不这样
How about this?
你跟我说说你的情况
You tell me something about you,
我就不向阿♥拉♥里克告你强闯私宅
and I won't go to Alaric with breaking and entering.
我曾经惹毛了一些人
I once pissed some people off
最后被困在一个洞里枯竭
and ended up desiccated in a cave.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表