剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
There was a storm.
所有的东西都损坏了 至少是一百年前的事了
Everything was damaged. That was at least a century ago.
霍普根本没见过这个房♥间
Hope's never even seen this room.
感觉不真实
It doesn't feel real yet.
我觉得我一直都很羡慕她
I guess I've always been jealous of her.
羡慕她和霍普在一起
I was jealous when I saw her with Hope.
羡慕她结婚了
I was jealous when she got married.
甚至都羡慕她死了
I guess I'm even jealous that she's dead.
那不正常吧
Wow, that's morbid.
弗雷娅 我试着解开这个谜题
Freya, I'm trying to sort out a puzzle.
这个规模的狩猎屋应该是建立在
A Chambre de Chasse of this size would be constructed
深度记忆上的 对吧
from the depth of memory, right?
但是这里有个房♥间
But there's a room here
一百年前就不存在了
that hasn't existed for a century.
霍普从来就没有见过
And Hope would've never seen it.
那不可能
Oh, that's impossible.
被风暴摧毁了
Wiped out by a storm.
音乐室
The music room.
我带你去过
Oh, I brought you there
那是在1914年的圣诞节宴会时
during the 1914 Christmas party,
我们在那里喝过酒 马塞尔弹了《圣诞钟声》
where we drank, Marcel played "Carol of the Bells,"
尼克劳斯一刀捅在我心口
Niklaus stabbed me in the heart.
你记得的
You remember.
科尔
Kol.
弗雷娅 你做了些什么
Freya, what have you done?
霍普让我帮她
Hope asked for my help.
所以你就帮助她带来毁灭
So you decided to lend a hand in her destruction?
瘟疫几乎快结束了
The plagues are nearing their end.
只需要你们再次聚在一起
All it would take is one more meeting between you
就能结束一切 总得做点什么
to end it all; something needed to be done.
你打倒我的时候 我正要离开新奥尔良
I was leaving New Orleans when you struck me down.
谁能说你以后不会又变得软弱呢
Who's to say you wouldn't be weak again?
看到霍普就已经是在挑战极限了
Test the limits to lay your eyes on Hope,
就像你对以利亚一样
as you did with Elijah?
这不能怪我
Don't put this on me!
我是想保护她
I was trying to protect her.
也许我就错在相信你
Perhaps I was wrong to have faith in you.
也许你对家庭的义务
Maybe your obligations to family were
被其它计划破坏了 基琳回来了 是不是
infringed upon by other plans. Keelin's back, isn't she?
不要说了 克劳斯
Stop it, Klaus.
我为你 为霍普 牺牲了一切
I have sacrificed everything for you, for Hope.
我明白你是想要保护她
I understand that you were trying to protect her,
但她现在需要的不是你的保护
but that is not what she needs right now.
我是她爸
I'm her father.
我决定她需要什么 不需要什么
I decide what she needs and what she doesn't.
是吗
Do you?
你不在的时候 是我在这里陪着海莉
Because while you were gone, I was here, with Hayley.
霍普一直都很听我们的话
Hope did everything we ever asked of her.
她唯一一次情绪爆发 是因为她想她爸了
The one time she acted out, it was because she missed her dad.
你想看到她一辈子都活在
You want to see what she does
没有父母陪伴的日子里吗
with a lifetime of missing both her parents?
我们得让她自己做决定
We have to let her make her own choices.
可她是个孩子
She's a child.
她的童年三天前就结束了
Her childhood ended three days ago,
那时她失去了母亲
when she lost her mother.
克劳斯 只要魔法还在你体内
And as long as that magic is inside of you, Klaus,
她就和孤儿一样
she's as good as orphaned.
我们都为家人做过危险的事情
Look, we've all done dangerous things
我们也共同度过难关
for family, and we've seen each other through it.
现在轮到她了
Now it's her turn.
弗雷娅
Freya.
你得阻止她
You have to stop her.
不
No.
我在逃避你
I was avoiding you.
我得问你
Look, I got to ask.
为什么你讨厌的弟弟科尔
How come your pain-in-the-ass brother Kol can be happy
可以和他的爱人幸福的在一起 但你不能
with someone he loves, but you can't?
改天再聊这个可以吗
Can this conversation please wait?
改到什么时候
Till when?
明天你就走了 也许世界就变得水深火热
I mean, tomorrow you'll be gone or the world will be on fire.
世界已经水深火热了 马塞尔
The world is on fire, Marcel.
现在 我
Right now, I just...
我得去找钥匙
I need to find this key.
霍普是个有秘密的少女
Uh, Hope's a teenager with secrets.
她很会藏东西
She knows all the good hiding places.
你还记得这个房♥间过去是你的吗
You remember when this room used to be yours?
我那时候是个被爱冲昏头脑的傻子 还给你写信
And I was a lovestruck idiot, writing you letters?
你把信藏在克劳斯找不到的地方
You hid them where Klaus wouldn't find them,
但我能找到
but I would.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我过去认为我能选择什么时候去喜欢你
You know, I used to think I could choose when to love you.
你走了 然后我又回归到这座城市中
You'd leave, and then I'd fall back into the arms of this city.
每次都是
Every time.
但现在不管用了
But that's not working anymore.
我爱你 丽贝卡
I love you, Rebekah.
我会爱你到永远
I always have and I always will.
至少你可以告诉我你为什么离开我
The least you could do is tell me why you left me
让我孤独在伫在市政厅
standing alone at city hall.
马塞尔 你为什么要我爱你
Why would you want to be loved by me, Marcel?
我的家族已经被诅咒了
My family is cursed.
不用唬我 我不是海莉也不是卡米 好吗
Oh, bull. Look, I'm not Hayley and I'm not Cami, all right?
不会因为你死掉
I'm not gonna die on you.
我不是担心我会杀死你
I'm not worried I'm gonna kill you.
会有更可怕的方式 毁掉你
There are far worse ways that I could destroy you.
我知道
Oh, I know.
你现在的方式就很好了
You're doing a pretty good job of it right now.
海莉·马歇尔 法属区
退回给寄件人
克劳斯·迈克尔森
巴塞罗那市 西班牙
谁知道11岁生日派对
Who knew that an 11-year-old's birthday party
会这么累
would be so exhausting?
4年前
她真的很喜欢你给她的自行车
Oh, she, uh, she really liked the bike you got her.
她不需要知道是谁给的
Well, she doesn't need to know where it's from.
如果我不知道你俩为什么不说话的话
Look, I can't fix this
我也解决不了任何问题
if I don't know why you two aren't speaking.
这就是我为什么会打电♥话♥给你
Well, that's actually why I'm calling.
我们不需要再继续这类闲聊
We no longer need to continue having these little chats.
你为她做的已经够好了
You've done a fine job with her.
我相信你会继续下去
And I trust you'll continue to do as such.
迈克尔森家的人什么时候会放弃彼此了
Since when do Mikaelsons bail on each other?
你不是迈克尔森家的
You're not a Mikaelson.
你已经逃离我们了 海莉
You've escaped us, Hayley.
见好就收
For God's sake, take the win.
我是不会放弃你的 克劳斯
I'm not giving up on you, Klaus.
科尔和我已经搜过这个房♥间了
Kol and I already searched this room,
除非你来这儿是为了寻找记忆通道的
unless you're just here for the trip down memory lane.
没有什么记忆通道
There is no memory lane.
别人是这么告诉我的
That's what I'm told.
即使我发现很难相信
Though I find it very hard to believe,
因为文森特完成了咒语
considering Vincent finished the spell.
或许文森特应该给自己找个新爱好
Maybe Vincent should find himself a new hobby,
因为明显这种巫术的事情不太适合他
'cause clearly this witchcraft thing isn't working out for him.
不是如此 那就是你的干预
Either that, or whatever meddling you did
让我的脑子都炸了
fried my brain.
你不记得在这间房♥子里
You don't remember teaching me
教我怎么弹钢琴了吗
how to play the piano in this room?
或者是在后院
Or welcoming me home
欢迎我从战场归来
from the war, in the courtyard?
那把我从我一手建立的城市驱逐出去呢
How about exiling me from the city that I built?
或者在把我扔下桥之前
Or ripping my heart out,
撕裂我的心脏呢
before dropping my body off a bridge?
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表