剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
and hope that you don't develop some sort of temper.
等等
Oh, wait.
你还记得当你和你和你的朋友们
Do you remember when you and your friends
威胁我 要把我锁起来 封在水泥里
threatened to chain me up, drown me in cement
然后扔到最深的海里吗
and drop me in the deepest ocean?
等你的女儿们把魔法转到我体内时
Well, when your daughters put the magic in me,
我要你兑现你对我的威胁
I need you to make good on that threat.
这回我一定不反抗
I won't fight you this time.
不行 我那会还是个孩子
No, I was just a kid back then.
我不知道
I didn't know...
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我得让我的女儿活下去
I can't allow my daughter to die.
但是我向你保证
But I promise you
我不会给你的女儿带来危险
I will not endanger yours.
卡洛琳 求你了
Caroline, please.
卡洛琳
Caroline.
我求求你了
I'm begging you.
♪ 我们在人世间 ♪
♪ Here we are among the living ♪
♪ 阅点着你的朋友 ♪
♪ See and count your friends ♪
缅怀治安官 马修·多诺万
♪ 相聚在一室 ♪
♪ Gathered in a room together ♪
艾琳娜·塞尔瓦托医务部
♪ 这就是结局 ♪
♪ This is how it ends ♪
♪ 无法忍♥受当代艺术 ♪
♪ Can't stand the modern act... ♪
你要是跟我说我爸是菩萨心肠的话
If you're here to tell me that my dad has a heart of gold,
在这里说估计最不合适了
this is probably the worst spot,
在里面飞镖靶的旁边
considering that there's a plaque inside
有块纪念某个女人的匾
near the dartboard for some woman
那个女人是他在月光石仪式中杀的
that he killed in a moonstone ritual.
你看下街对面那个店铺
Take a look at that storefront across the street
有碳灰色遮阳棚的那个
with the charcoal awning.
那块地曾经是我们的家
Piece of land used to be our home.
到现在我都觉得那个味道挥之不去
Smell of it still haunts me to this day.
燃烧的柴火 碾碎的花朵 还有浆果的味道
The burning wood, the crushed flowers, the berries.
你♥爸♥那时候成天不停地作画
Your father was incessantly painting back in those days.
调各种颜色 更明亮的明红 更深的黛绿
Mixing, searching for brighter reds, for deeper blues.
经常在半夜把我叫醒
Used to wake me in the middle of the night
让我看他调的颜色
just to show me the color that he would swear
还发誓他创造了新的颜色
he himself had invented.
我记得第一次他给我看的是绿松石
I remember the first time that he showed me a turquoise.
那也是我第一次闻到血的味道
It's also the first time I smelled blood.
当麦克发现尼克劳斯在用树枝做画笔后
You see, when Mikael found Niklaus fashioning a paintbrush
他接过来那个树枝
from a small branch, he took that branch...
然后打在我弟弟脸上
He struck my brother across the face.
那你做什么了
What did you do?
尼克劳斯求我跟他一起逃走 但我告诉他
Niklaus begged me to run away with him, but I told him
我绝不会丢下丽贝卡和科尔不管
that I would never leave Rebekah and Kol at the mercy of Mikael.
所以我们没走
So we stayed.
当然
And, of course,
那是个错误
it was a mistake.
我们应该一起逃走 但是
We should've run away together, but...
你♥爸♥爸又不能自己走
your father couldn't go alone.
而且我发过誓从那天起
But I did swear to him I would protect him
我会保护他
from that very day.
花生酱奶昔 底下是鲜奶油
Peanut butter blast, whipped cream on the bottom.
你喜欢的口味
Just how you like it.
谢谢你 兰登
Thanks, Landon.
好的
Yeah.
这位是我叔叔
Uh, this is my uncle.
幸会 马歇尔先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Marshall.
霍普
So, Hope.
最近没怎么见到你啊
You haven't been around much lately.
是啊 家里有些事情
Oh, yeah, there's been stuff back at home.
我一直盼着你回来
Oh. Well, I was, I was hoping you'd be back.
我是说 你是从新奥尔良过来的 对吧
I mean, you're from New Orleans, right?
我一直想去看看
I've always wanted to go.
那里诞生了许多伟大的音乐家
It's home to some of the greatest musicians of all time.
你该走了
You should go.
不管在哪里 你都能发现有人在演奏
No matter where you are, there's always someone playing
路易斯·阿姆斯特朗的歌♥曲
a Louis Armstrong song somewhere.
其实 今晚
Uh, actually, there's, um,
在广场上有音乐演奏
there's music in the square tonight.
虽然每天都有 但是今晚
I mean, they do it all the time, but tonight there's this
是蓝调类的主题 我想你可能如果想
kind of bluesy vibe and I thought maybe if you wanted...
兰登 我今晚不行
Oh, Landon, I-I can't tonight.
我有事
I have a thing.
好的
Right, yeah.
我估计我也得加班
I should probably pick up an extra shift anyway.
不管怎样 谢谢你邀请我 还有奶昔
No, thanks, though, for asking and for the milk shake.
好的 很高兴能见到你
Yeah. It was nice to meet you.
我也是
And you.
满月出现得很晚
The full moon doesn't crest until later.
你其实可以跟他去
You could've gone with him.
你为什么不去呢
Why didn't you?
因为我很快就要死了
Because I'm gonna be dead soon.
我们要是同意的话有什么好处
What do we get if we say yes?
你内心会感到温暖
The warm feeling in your heart
这种温暖来自你帮助了有需要的朋友
that comes from helping a friend in need.
我们需要新手♥机♥
Well, we are in need of new cell phones.
还需要让我们去高年级的冬至舞会
And permission to go to the senior solstice dance.
还有 你和爸爸
And, you and Dad
取消着装规定对裙子长度的限制
take the skirt-length rules out of the dress code.
这不仅反女权主义 而且是对女性的压♥迫♥
It's anti-feminist and oppressive.
而且一点都不可爱
And not cute.
手♥机♥不行
No to the phones.
舞会也许可以
Maybe to the dance.
允许你们以格子裙抵♥制♥一次男权主义
And yes to defying the patriarchy one plaid skirt at a time.
说定了
Deal?
说定了
Deal.
现在麦克尔森先生会给你们讲
Now Mr. Michaelson is going to explain
他要你们具体怎么做
exactly what he needs you to do.
他会很友好的讲清楚
Very clearly and kindly,
完全不会有脾气 也不会灰心丧气
without even a hint of a temper or frustration.
我先得谢谢你
First of all, thank you.
爸爸
Dad?
不管是什么事 我都不同意
Whatever the hell's going on here, no.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
整个星期 我家所有的巫师都关在钟楼里
Every witch in our family locked in the bell tower all week.
我身上到处是恐怖的黑色血管
Creepy black veins all over my body.
还有
And...
很疼 你知道吗
it hurts, you know?
我还有多长时间
How long do I have?
你这种情况
In your condition...
我们觉得你不够强大
we don't believe that you'll be strong enough
撑不过满月
to handle the full moon.
有什么撑不过的
What's not to handle?
只不过是我身上的骨头同时全部碎掉
It's only every bone in my body breaking all at once.
你听我说
You listen to me,
你♥爸♥现在正在想办法
your father is searching for a cure, even as we speak.
我们保证不会让你有事的
We will not allow anything to happen to you.
-你明白吗 -以利亚
- You understand? - Elijah,
可能这样对大家都好
it might be all for the best anyway.
你为什么这样说
Why would you say that?
服装不错 很可爱
Hey, nice outfit. That's really cute.
好了 伙计们 我们走吧
All right, boys, let's roll.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不小心手滑了
I didn't mean to slip.
我的错
That's my bad.
你们还差七块钱呢
You guys are seven bucks short.
不对 那是你的小费 卡比
No, that's your tip, Kirby.
负七块钱是因为
That's negative seven bucks
你给我们提供的服务太差了
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表