剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
新奥尔良上数百个大女巫中
don't you think one of the hundred powerful
没有人会想不到吗
New Orleans witches would have thought of it by now?
那我们为什么浪费时间
Then why are we wasting time?
你有事情瞒着我
There's something you're not telling me.
文森特和艾薇知道点
Vincent and Ivy think they've learned something.
你的情况
About you.
告别信
Good-bye letters?
克劳斯到底想证明什么
The hell is Klaus trying to prove?
我跟你们一样不喜欢他的方式 好吗
Look, I don't like his methods any more than you do, all right?
但我们不要忘了目的是
But let's not lose sight of the goal here.
把海莉平安找回来
To get Hayley back home safely.
我们为什么在乎海莉
Why do we care about Hayley?
她又不是我们的人
She's not one of us.
抱歉 什么"我们" 我这辈子才见过你
I'm sorry, "Us"? Look, I've only seen your face
三次而已 好吗
three times in my entire life, all right?
我们先不要攻击谁是谁
So let's not start throwing stones about who's who.
你可能不了解我
You might not know me,
但我了解你
but I know you.
你是个白手起家的传奇
You're a self-made legend.
马塞尔·杰拉德
Marcel Gerard,
尖牙里有狼人毒液的吸血鬼
the vampire with werewolf toxin in his fangs.
可能他们对你的忠诚
But perhaps your loyalties
已经跟以往不一样了
aren't what they used to be.
尖牙只要不到六秒
Fangs that will shut you up
就可以让你永远闭嘴
permanently in less than six seconds
要是你不听话的话
if you don't fall in line.
这一切都源于混血儿
It all started when that hybrid
杀了一个无辜的吸血鬼
killed an innocent vampire.
吸血鬼是怎么回应的
And how did the vampires respond?
你们杀了他
By murdering him.
他是个威胁
He was a threat.
他是个孩子
He was a kid!
要怎样
What will it take
你们两个才能明白
to get you two to understand, huh?
乔什要是因为你们死了的话
If Josh dies because of you two,
我就把你俩和他埋一起
I will bury you both with him.
现在去找她
Now get out there and find her!
我听过文森特·葛里菲兹的传说
I used to hear all kinds of wild tales about Vincent Griffith.
我从来都不知道真假
I could never figure out what was fact and what was fiction.
你听到过什么
Well, what did you hear?
烈火般的强者
Strong man full of fire.
好朋友
A good friend.
凶残的敌人
Vicious enemy.
好丈夫
A great husband.
他妻子却迷失了方向
Whose wife lost her way.
不是我这个时代的事 不评价
That's before my time. I don't judge.
我会评价
I do.
我会
I do.
长短都是
Long and short of that is
我让我们俩陷入了黑魔法
I got us both into some dark magic.
我逃出来了 她没有
I got out of it, she did not.
结婚五周年时候我带我前夫
I took my ex-husband to a burlesque club
去了舞娘俱乐部
on our fifth anniversary.
他跟舞娘跑了 我该怪自己吗
Should I blame myself because he left me for one of the dancers?
那你是怎么走出来的
Well, how'd you get over that?
走出什么 羞辱还是愤怒
What, the humiliation? The rage?
悲伤
The grief.
我告诉我朋友他是个傻子
I tell my friends he was a fool
我是个坚强女人 值得找更好的
and I'm a strong woman who deserves better.
但其实
But in truth,
我研究复仇咒
I read up on vengeance spells.
每天晚上哭 哭了一年
I cried every night for a year.
然后我练了瑜伽 想让自己感觉更美
And then I took up yoga so I could feel beautiful again.
天啊
Oh, man.
怎么了
What?
你居然会花费
The idea that you would spend so much
一秒钟的时间
as a single second feeling
觉得自己不
like you're anything other than...
美丽
beautiful...
容颜
This...
易逝
is fleeting.
需要保养
This needed some self-care.
所以我放下了愤怒 默默祷告
So I let go of my rage, I said some prayers,
然后我们相遇了
and now here we are.
我们开始吧
Shall we?
现在
Now.
翻牌
Turn them over.
战斗
Battle.
狡诈
Cunning.
失败
Loss.
克劳斯很悲伤 绝望 但是
Klaus is grieving, desperate, but...
不是不稳定 他知道如果逼我们
he's not erratic. He knows if he pushes us,
我们会反抗
we'll revolt.
他会失去海莉
Hayley will be lost.
但克劳斯在下一盘更大的棋
But Klaus is playing a larger game here. He's...
他很小心
walking a fine line.
但他是我们这一边的
But he's on the right side of it.
目前还是
For now.
我让你的服务小组回警局了
I sent your hotline squad back to the precinct,
那是他们该去的地方
where they belong.
他们什么都不会记得
They won't remember a thing.
他们很有用
They were useful,
不像你们这些人
unlike the rest of you.
他们不过是你的玩物
They were your playthings.
我想你地牢里玩物够多了
And I think you have enough of those in your dungeon.
你的告别信没任何作用
Your good-bye letters didn't do any good.
现在吸血鬼和狼人都不找人了
And now, instead of searching, the vampires and the werewolves
都回去了 开始猜忌
are back in their corners, paranoid.
是你没激励成功
It was your motivational speaking
不是我的信有问题
that failed, not my letters.
我不知道你和以利亚发生了什么
Hey, look, I don't know what happened between you and Elijah.
他要是在这里 他知道该说什么
And if he were here, he would know exactly what to say,
但他不在 我在
but he's not. I am.
要我说你失误了
And I'm saying you misplayed this.
放囚犯走
Let the prisoners go.
你觉得我应该软弱
You think I should be weak,
向敌人投降么
just give in to my enemy.
要是你的软弱能让海莉活着 就得这样
If keeping Hayley alive makes you weak, yes.
别想教训我
Don't presume to lecture me.
几百年来 我让无数傻子服从我
For centuries, I have bent the will of countless fools
因为他们怕我
to do my bidding because they feared me.
我知道怎么保护我的家人
I know how to protect this family.
这七年以来,这是我的家人
This is my family. For the last seven years,
霍普需要我 我电♥话♥随叫随到
I have been a phone call away whenever Hope needed me.
我是要
I am trying
说服你别犯错后悔一辈子
to talk you out of making the biggest mistake of your life.
防止你伤害你自己
To protect you from yourself.
然后不用告诉霍普
So you don't have to tell Hope that
她妈是因为你死掉的
you're the reason that her mother is dead.
他知道
He knew!
好吗
Okay?
以利亚知道他是谁 但还是让我走
Elijah knew who he was, and he still told me to leave.
我求过他
I begged him.
但他不想和我们扯上关系
He didn't want anything to do with any of us.
他走了 马塞勒斯
He's gone, Marcellus.
他走了
He's gone.
我懂
I understand.
我懂 我理解你的痛苦
I do. Look, I understand the pain.
但是你得挺过来 可以吗
But you got to move through it, okay?
你不能让它影响你
You can't let it cloud your judgment.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表