剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
马塞尔在纽约 以利亚在...
Marcel's in New York. Elijah is...
"健忘岛"
In Amnesia-land.
没错 克劳斯就在他喜欢的地方
Right, and Klaus is wherever Klaus is these days.
我们没事
We're fine.
德克兰送的
Declan sent these over
让你为明天的约会做准备
to tide you over until your date tomorrow.
天啊 如果你再不嫁这个人
Oh, my God, I swear, if you don't marry that guy,
我就嫁了
I will.
慢慢来
Baby steps.
他是人类
He's human.
生活已经够复杂了
Life's complicated enough.
霍普的学校
Oh. Hope's school.
我说什么来说
Like I said.
你好
Hello?
[咒语]
Fa-ray a-voh-lah-ray...
回见
Later, dude.
你要去哪吗
You going somewhere?
回家
Home.
我被停学了
I, uh, I got suspended.
霍普·马歇尔被停学了
Hope Marshall got suspended?
挺酷的
Cool.
抱歉给你惹麻烦了
Sorry I got you in trouble.
我说过让你小心谨慎
I said be discreet?
从塔楼跳下去哪里谨慎了
What part of jumping out of a tower is discreet?
我要确认这有用
I had to make sure it would work.
如果我只是受伤了 就会自动痊愈
If I only hurt myself, then I would've just healed.
是吗 因为没人能安静地吃安♥眠♥药♥死去吗
Right. 'Cause no one's ever died peacefully from sleeping pills.
我通常没这个运气
I'm not a person things go right for.
你见过无族群且喜欢引用E.E.卡明斯
You ever seen a werewolf with no pecs who quotes E. E. Cummings?
我能感觉到自己变强壮了
I can already tell I'm getting stronger.
你知道这会有多棒吗
You know how good it will be
不用受所有人的气
not to have to take crap from anybody?
你为什么会这么觉得
What-what makes you think that?
你现在是个混血了
You're a hybrid now.
你可以自卫了
You may be able to defend yourself,
但他们只会恨你的不同
but they'll only hate you for being different.
我不认为你想清楚了 亨利
I don't think that you thought this through, Henry.
你永远不会明白
You would not understand.
是吗
Oh, really?
我 我不会明白吗
Me? I wouldn't understand?
这不同
That's different.
没有学生知道你是克劳斯·迈克尔森的女儿
None of the students know you're Klaus Mikaelson's daughter.
我不知道丽丝娜跟你说了什么
I don't know why Lisina told you.
我们甚至都不是朋友
You and I aren't even friends.
你母亲使我们的首领
Your mom's our alpha.
新月族的狼人都知道
All the Crescent Wolves know.
很快所有人都会知道了 一旦他们
And so will everyone at school when they start asking
问你是怎么从坠楼事件里活下来的
how you survived a swan dive out of the memorial library.
你♥爸♥不会因为我害你停学就杀了我吧
Your dad's not gonna kill me for getting you suspended, is he?
我不会知道
I wouldn't know.
他都不愿意当一个父亲
He can't bother to be a dad.
我从没有这样的感觉
I've never felt this way.
别误会
I mean don't get me wrong,
有很多坏事
there are so many bad stories.
但我觉得 偶尔
But, I mean, every once in a while,
你能稍微改变一个人
you can make a tiny difference to someone and...
我想这就是为什么我会来这当医生
I guess that's why I became a doctor in the first place.
我好想吻你
I want to kiss you so bad.
五天之后 你就可以
Well, in five days, you can do...
糟了 链接断了
Crap. I lost you.
等等
Hang on.
现在怎么样
How's... that?
完美
That's perfect.
听着
Listen, um...
他们让我再做一个轮回
the program asked me to re-up for another cycle.
-再待六个月吗 -是的
- Another six months? - Yeah.
但我想也许这次你会想跟我一起回来
But I thought maybe you'd want to come back with me this time.
你会爱上这里的人的
You'd love the people here,
黎巴嫩很美
and Lebanon is so beautiful.
是的 但你也知道
Yeah, but you know
在我找到能让我家族团聚的方法前
I can't leave until I figure out
我不能离开
how to get my family back together.
但你已经花费了七年的时间
And that is something that you have not been able to do
都做不到
in seven years.
因为我不能尝试
Because I can't even try
中和他们体内的黑魔法
to neutralize the dark magic that's inside of them
除非他们在同一个地方
unless they're in the same place.
如果他们在同一个地方
And if they're in the same place,
那魔法就会重回霍普身上
that magic will find its way back into Hope,
这会摧毁她也会摧毁这城市
and will probably destroy her and them and the city,
所以我不不知道 这挺难得
so, I don't know, you know, it's... kind of hard.
是的 但你不非得在新奥尔良
Yeah, but you don't have to be in New Orleans
也能搞明白是吧
to figure it out, right?
我跟你做个交易吧
I'll do you a deal.
你在这事上花一年
For every year that you have spent on this,
就陪我在黎巴嫩待一个月
you spend a month in Lebanon with me.
纽约市
马塞尔 足够多悬疑了
Marcel, enough with the suspense.
这会值得的
It'll be worth it.
相信我
Trust me.
这是什么
What is this?
我管它们叫四个物品和一个问题
I call it four objects and a question?
第一个物品
First object.
我记得这个
I remember that.
我说过这很丑
And saying it was... hideous.
是的 但你的眼睛说把我买♥♥下来
Yes, but your eyes said buy me?
所以我就回去买♥♥下来了
so I went back later and did.
下一个
Next.
你设计的房♥子
The house you designed.
为你设计的
For you.
为我们设计的
For us.
现在我们能在你喜欢的任何地方建起来
Now we can build it anywhere you like.
虽然可能不太符合标准 但是...
Might not be quite up to code, but...
这很美
It is beautiful.
我的剑
My sword.
我还是个小孩的时候就告诉过你
I told you when I was a child,
终有一天我会娶你
I was gonna marry you one day.
就在第一次对决之后 记得吗
Right after our first duel, remember?
我说过我永远不会嫁给一个不能打败我的人
And I said I would never marry a man who couldn't best me.
这就是问题所在
Now that's the thing.
过去几年教会了我一些事情
The last few years have taught me something.
我不想打败你
I don't want to best you.
我不想领先你或是落后你
I don't want to be ahead of you or behind you.
我想在你身旁
I want us side by side.
我意识到这个事情之后
And the moment that I realized that,
我就去找了
I went in search
这个
of this.
第四个物品
The fourth object.
这也引出了我的问题
Which leads me to my question.
丽贝卡·迈克尔森
Rebekah Mikaelson,
像是蕾丝般精致
delicate as lace,
像是高级住♥宅♥般优雅
elegant as a fine home,
像是钢铁般坚硬
tough as polished steel...
以及我一生挚爱
...and love of all my lives...
你愿意嫁给我吗
...will you marry me?
我觉得你肯定会哭得不能自己
I figured you'd be a mess by now, so...
所以我尽量简化了这部分
...so I made this part simple.
如果你说
If you say...
如果你说你愿意
或是你说...
or if you say...
如果你说不愿意
这应该是个很简单的选择
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表