剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情回顾
Previously on The Originals...
你说你有办法救她
You said there was a way to save her.
我们将祸髅从霍普体内逼出来
We pull the Hollow out of Hope
我需要跟霍普血脉相连的地方安置它
and I need a place that's connected to Hope to put it.
咒语一旦结束
When the spell is over,
你们就要远离彼此
you got to get away from each other,
你不能靠近霍普
and you have to stay away from Hope.
如果四个迈克尔森族人聚首
If the Mikaelsons come together
将会带来我们从未知晓的黑暗
it will signal darkness like we've never known.
海莉失踪了
Hayley's missing.
我会找到你母亲
I'll find your mother.
我发誓我会把她还给你
And I swear I'll return her to you.
马塞尔 我的问题一直是
You see, Marcel, my disease has always been
对我弟弟的盲目忠诚
blind devotion to my brother.
我对我的家庭是个威胁
I'm a danger to my family.
带走我的记忆 催眠我
So take away the memories. Compel me.
"永远在一起"的誓言
The promise of always and forever.
忘却它 放开吧
Forget it. Let it go.
七年前
你知道你要去哪里吗 亲爱的
You know where you're going, hon?
我 我需要
I ne... I need...
食物
...food.
鸡肉和华夫饼 沿这条路走两英里
Chicken and waffles, two miles up the road.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
什么东西
What is that?
你说什么
What is what?
这种噪音
That noise.
好吧
Okay,
你看起来似乎需要帮助
you look like you could use some help.
是这样 这里有个人
Hey. Yeah, I got a guy here that, uh, just put his hand
用手打穿了自动贩卖♥♥机 打出了一个洞
through our vending machine. He just punched a hole in it.
干什么
Come on!
*I...*
*Am weak, but Thou art strong*
*Jesus*
*Keep me from all wrong*
*Daily walking*
*Close to Thee*
*Let it be*
*Dear Lord*
*Let it be.*
始祖家族
第五季 第三集
一周后 纽约市
没关系
It's okay.
不必害怕
There's nothing to fear.
乖
There, there.
很好
Very good.
就是这样
That's right.
保持平静
Be at peace now.
就这样
There you go.
我不喜欢观众
Not big on audiences.
所以除非你想死
So unless you want to die,
我建议你赶紧跑
I suggest you run.
我以为我是唯一一个
I thought I was the only one.
你到底想找我♥干♥什么
What the hell do you want from me?
我们还有更多同类吗
Are there more of us?
我们到底从哪里来 我们...
Wh-Where do we come from? What...
我们是什么
What are we?
不管你想耍什么把戏
Whatever game you're playing,
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
拜托
Please.
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me.
我们身上发生什么事了
So what happened to us?
长话短说
The long and short of it
你死了 我也是
uh, you died, but so did I.
但在某个时间点
And somewhere along the way,
有人觉得我们都值得被拯救
someone decided we were both worth saving.
你从来没听过
You've never heard of vampires?
我想我听过故事
S-Stories, I think.
民间传言
Uh, folklore.
你觉得我看起来像民间传言么
Do I look like folklore to you?
有解药吗
Is there a cure?
你为什么会想要解药
Why would you want one?
你在告诉我你很享受这一切吗
Are you telling me that you enjoy this?
这是获得天赐的礼物的小代价
It's a small price to pay for all of our gifts,
你不认为吗
don't you think?
对比我们是人类的时候
Compared to when we were human?
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember anything.
什么都不记得么
Nothing?
父母 兄弟姐妹
Parents, siblings?
你被转化那一天
The day that you were turned?
六天前
Six days ago...
我在一个巴士上醒来
I woke up on a bus,
感觉非常饥饿
and I was just starving.
我被迫吸血
I was forced to feed.
我...
I...
你能跟我说怎么可能
You tell me what gift
从中看出有天赐的礼物
you can possibly see in this.
听
Listen.
如果我们是人类 听起来只是闷响
If we were human, it would sound like a thud.
但我们能听见木头分开
But we hear the crisp cracking of varnish
那清脆的响声
splitting off the wood.
声音传到包裹中的
Tiny staccato echoes as the sound
小小的断音
hits pockets where sap once flowed,
以及金属桌腿震动的闷雷似响声
and the thunderous boom of the metal legs
与地板间的震动
vibrating against the floor.
这以前是噪音
It used to be noise.
现在是音乐
Now it's music.
但另一方面 我们照到阳光就会烧起来
On the other hand, we also catch fire in the sun,
但凡是无完美嘛
but hey, nothing's perfect.
我每天都在阳光底下行走
I've been in the sun every day.
你有日光戒指
Oh. You have a daylight ring.
这是...
This is...
你没有吗
Do you not have one?
我喜欢黑夜的纯净
Mm. I prefer the purity of night.
你真的不知道自己身上发生了什么
You really have no idea what happened to you,
是吧
do you?
有一些阴影
There's a shadow of something. I...
我想我看见了一个男人
I think I can see a man.
他在叫我的名字
And he is saying my name,
但我不记得我的名字了
but I can't remember my name.
我不记得这个男人的脸
And I cannot remember this man's face.
但我醒过来的时候
But when I woke up,
我看看我的袖扣
I looked at my cufflink
发现字母E刻在上面
and it had the letter "E" engraved on it,
所以我猜名字可能是E开头的
so I guess maybe it begins with "E".
艾德蒙
Edmund.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
埃里诺 你选一个吧
Eleanor. You pick.
要不就叫你E吧
How about we just call you E?
E 这样简单多了
E. Might be simpler.
这还是我第一次需要个名字
The first time I've needed a name.
我也有名字的 你知道的
I have a name, too, you know.
-抱歉 -我叫安托瓦妮特
- I'm sorry. - Antoinette.
很高兴见到你 安托瓦妮特
Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Antoinette.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你有日光戒指
So, you have your ring,
一些袖扣
some cufflinks.
就这些吗
Is that it?
并不是
Not quite.
这就是你一直住着的地方
This is where you've been living?
你要是这么说也行
If you can call it that.
我被迫去吸血的时候
The way I'm forced to feed,
要是我的受害者有钱包就好了
I'm lucky if my victims even have a wallet.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表