剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情回顾
Previously on The Originals...
咒语一旦结束
When the spell is over,
你们就要远离彼此
you got to get away from each other,
你们必须远离霍普
and you have to stay away from Hope.
带走我的记忆 催眠我
Take away the memories. Compel me.
永远在一起的誓言 忘却它
The promise of always and forever. Forget it.
如果四个迈克尔森族人聚首
If the Mikaelsons come together,
将会带来我们从未知晓的黑暗
it will signal darkness like we've never known.
霍普·迈克尔森是我们的终结者
Hope Mikaelson will be our downfall.
你不记得也情有可原
I don't blame you for forgetting.
毕竟是很久之前了
It was a long time ago.
1933年 德国
Germany, 1933.
我的爱人
My beloved.
我和我的朋友
I and my friends
带走了你的小海莉
have taken your sweet Hayley.
我妈被抓走我也有部分责任
I'm responsible for her being taken.
-你怎么来了这里 -为了保护我的家人
- What are you doing here? - Protecting my family.
以利亚
Elijah.
不要
No!
霍普
Hope!
妈
Mom?
霍普
Hope.
妈
Mom?
我在
I'm here.
发生了什么事 她在哪里
What happened? Where is she?
深呼吸 你现在安全了
Breathe. You're safe now.
我妈妈在哪里
Where is my mom?
什么
What?
她不在了
She's gone.
不 不要
No, no. No, no.
不要
No, no.
不要 不要 不要...
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no...
不 不
No. No...
不
No...
始祖家族
第五季 第七集
亲爱的克劳斯
Dear Klaus,
我们早已熟悉心碎的感觉
you and I are no strangers to heartbreak,
然而 每次却都要比上一次更加剧烈
and yet, each loss hits more deeply than the one before.
我必须回到我的女儿们身边
I've had to return to my daughters,
我相信你一定可以理解
as I'm sure you can understand.
你何时需要朋友相助
Please know I am a phone call away
打给我即可
if you need a friend.
你和家人的遭遇
With all my sorrow,
我感同身受 并深爱着你们
and with love for you and your family,
卡洛琳
Caroline.
卢梭餐吧
这是我的错
This was my fault.
是我让格雷塔逃跑的
I'm the one who let Greta get away.
不要因为这件事自责 乔什
You can't beat yourself up over this, Josh.
格雷塔的计划早就在进行了
Greta's plan was already in motion.
火不是你放的 你只是被殃及的池鱼
You didn't start the fire, you just got burnt by the flame,
-跟大家一样 -即便如此
- like everybody else. - Yeah, well, still,
我还是无法相信
I can't believe this was our people
居然是我们的人伤害了海莉
who did this to Hayley.
那些不是我们的人 懂吗
Those are not our people, all right?
他们是需要被剔除的毒瘤
They are a cancer that needs to be wiped out.
明天再说这些
That can wait till tomorrow.
今天先哀悼吧
Today is about grieving.
我让四个种族之间达成了休战约定
I set up a truce between all four of the factions.
今天下午 我们有乐队游♥行♥
This afternoon, we have the second line,
之后 今天晚上 举办狼人婚礼
and then, this evening, we have our werewolf funeral.
克劳斯呢
And Klaus?
别怪我乌鸦嘴
Don't mean to be the doomsday prophet,
但如果他在城里 和霍普一起
but if he's in the city, with Hope,
那他又会带来许多混乱
he brings all that chaos back with him.
不 他会为了新奥尔良州和他的女儿
No, no, he'll do the right thing for New Orleans
做出正确选择
and his daughter.
为了我们好 但愿如此
Well, for all of our sakes, I certainly hope so.
敬海莉
To Hayley.
愿她从此与天使共眠
May she sleep with the angels.
她肯定能教他们不少
And I'm sure she'll teach 'em a thing or two.
基琳
飞机半小时后就会去接你们
The plane will be there to pick you up in half an hour.
我们会准备好
We'll be ready.
你是找了一名女巫
Did you find a witch to help
来解决我们的地理困境吗
with our geographical predicament?
我不能错过乐队游♥行♥
I cannot miss the second line.
文森特让艾薇来做
Vincent asked Ivy to do it.
艾薇很讨厌我
Ivy hates me.
所有女巫都讨厌你
Well, all the witches hate you,
但他们喜欢海莉
but they liked Hayley,
他们也知道霍普今天需要你
and they know that Hope needs you today.
灵魂投射是很难操控的魔法
Well, astral projection is tricky magic.
最好能成功
This had better work.
会成功的
It'll work.
你会以唯一可能的方式在场
You'll be there in the only way that you can.
我真不该同意这样做
I should never have agreed to this.
我应该站在她身旁 握着她的手
I should be there beside her, holding her hand.
我知道
I know.
但是你们两人在一起的后果
But the consequences of you two being together
已经逐渐加剧
have been escalating.
不能把这样的危险带进这座城市
We can't bring that kind of danger into the city.
这是她母亲的葬礼
This is her mother's funeral.
我应该把这座城烧了
I should let the city burn.
我真是受够了...
I'm sick and tired...
怎么了
What's wrong?
这个盆栽在苟延残喘
If this houseplant gasping for life
这说明
is any indication,
又有迈克尔森来新奥尔良了
there's another Mikaelson in New Orleans.
不可能
That can't be right.
科尔和丽贝卡知道应该离开这里
Kol and Rebekah know to stay away
而霍普在我身边
and Hope is with me.
以利亚
Elijah.
你一定就是安托瓦妮特
You must be Antoinette.
很荣幸认识你
It is an honor to meet you.
谢谢你邀请我们
Thank you for inviting us.
幸会 以利亚
Honored to meet you, Elijah.
你杀了一只混血 你是这里的英雄
You slayed a hybrid. You're a hero here.
这位是
And you are?
艾美特 谢谢你能来
Emmett. Thanks for coming.
我们希望大家能好好为格雷塔庆祝
We wanted to make sure Greta was properly celebrated.
抱歉选在这种地方
Sorry for the location.
他们带走了我们的日光戒指
They took our daylight rings.
这也没关系
Which is fine, because,
因为她总说
you know, she always said
至纯之路就是至简之路
the purest path was the simplest path.
我完全不介意
Well, it's fine by me.
你的弟弟会来吗
Should we expect your brother?
罗曼很清楚 自从他参与了我母亲的计划
Roman knows that he's not welcome in the city
这里就不再欢迎他了
after the part he played in my mother's plan.
他不会来的
He'll be staying away.
来认识一下大家吧
Well, come meet everyone.
我们都是你母亲的朋友
We're all friends of your mother's
也是你父亲的追随者
and followers of your father's doctrine.
我父亲的看法很极端
My father's views were extreme,
至少可以这么说
to say the least.
他的看法♥正♥适合于制定规则
Extreme at a time when lines needed to be drawn.
比如现在
Like now.
最开始是你母亲告诉我们
Your mother was the first to show us
这座城市已经迷失
this city had lost its way.
吸血鬼们应该重新恢复地位
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表