剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
狼人和吸血鬼自古以来就
Vampires and werewolves have hated each other
彼此憎恨
since the dawn of time.
有疯子要把这种憎恨明文标识
Now, just because some lunatic decides that he wants
不代表就和之前不一样了
to put that in writing doesn't make it anything new.
现在是懺悔星期二
We're in the middle of Mardi Gras.
这是个神圣的时期
This is a sacred time.
不然你觉得他们为什么要挑这个时间
And why do you think he's doing it right now?
如果我们关注他们
And if we show them attention,
那只是在助长那群畜生的气焰
then we're only feeding the beast.
那怎么办 闭上眼睛装看不见吗
So, what, we turn a blind eye?
不是 不是 我们见机行事
No, no, no, no, no. We stay smart.
我的意思是 女巫总是被当成火柴
I mean, witches were always used as the match
最后成为所有事情的导火线
that sets the whole bonfire ablaze.
要是我们现在不插手 也许理性会占上风
Now, if we stay out of it, maybe cooler heads will prevail.
也许不会
Or they won't.
等吸血鬼骚扰完狼人
And when the nightwalkers are done harassing the werewolves,
他们就会来骚扰我们
they'll come after us.
文森特 我们必须得选一边站队
Look, we have to pick a side, Vincent.
没有其它的办法
There's no way around that.
她说得并非全无道理
She's not entirely wrong.
我们只是想一切恢复到和以前一样
We simply want things restored to the way they used to be,
还少了马塞尔卡着你的脖子
minus Marcel's boot on your throats.
我们觉得这样很公平
We think it's a fair offer.
除了我从来没说过我要和你协商
Except I never said I would negotiate with you
任何事情都不会
about anything.
文森特 你是个聪明人
You're a talented man, Vincent,
是个受人尊敬的领袖 我知道
a respected leader, and I can tell
你是真正关心你的族群
you genuinely care for your community.
跟我们合作是个明智的选择
Working with us would be a wise choice.
艾美特 你知不知道
Okay, Emmett, you know what?
你的话 我听起来像是威胁
That sounds to me like it's a threat,
我不喜欢被威胁
and I don't like threats.
我懂了
I get it.
和你族群的幸福相比
Your life is much less important to you
你的命没那么重要
than the welfare of your people.
你对他们的责任是你最大的动力
Your responsibility to them is your greatest motivator.
我跟你说
I'm gonna tell you what.
要是我的女巫被伤了一根汗毛
If one of my witches gets so much as a paper cut,
我是不会放过你的 我会让炼狱之火
I'm coming for you. I'm gonna rain hellfire down
像雨一样下在你们每个人头上
on each and every single one of you, so what you really
趁我现在还没把你摁在太阳下面
need to do is go on and get the hell on up out of here
赶紧给我滚 听清楚了吗
before I yank your punk ass out into the sun, you heard me?
考虑一下我的话
Think about what I said.
我的提议也是有时效的
The offer's only on the table for so long.
你觉得这样真的拦得住他们吗
Do you really think this is gonna keep 'em away?
不能 但能让他们光明磊落一点
No, but it'll keep them above ground,
下次艾美特从阴暗里爬出来的时候
and the next time Emmett crawls out of the shadows,
我要把他的脸扯下来
I will rip his face off his thick skull.
他说得不无道理 你也知道
He did have a point, you know.
狼人被隔在河口
Werewolves quarantined in the bayou,
女巫活在恐惧之中 吸血鬼占据食物链的顶端
witches living in fear, vampires at the top of the food chain.
继续说 把你真正的想法说出来
All right, go on. Say what's really on your mind.
这都是你订的规矩
These are rules that you created.
你强迫整个社区在你的规矩下
Rules that this community was forced
生活了几十年
to live under for decades.
这一切
All of this?
都是你开的先河
It all started with you.
我要你把这个戴上
I need you to put this on.
不 我不需要
No, I don't need it.
这不是请求 霍普
It's not a request, Hope.
爸 我说过了
Dad, you said it.
我够强大 能够控制我自己
I'm strong. I can control myself.
你不能 这是你无法控制的
No, you can't, not with this.
这种黑暗力量伴随过我七年
I lived with that darkness for seven years.
我知道有多可怕
I know how awful it can be.
当我靠近我的兄弟姐妹时
When I was in proximity to my siblings,
完全承受不了 现在你
it was almost unbearable, and now you...
你身体里承受了所有的黑暗
You're carrying all of it inside you.
好吧 要是我戴上它
Okay. If, um... if I put that on,
你可不可以保证再不担心了
do you promise to stop worrying?
我是你♥爸♥ 担心总是会有的
I'm your father. I'm always gonna worry.
好吧
Okay.
好了 感觉好点了吗
There. Feel better?
还是你打算缠着我直到世界末日吗
Or were you planning on hovering over me until the end of time?
世界末日有点过了
Well, the end of time is a bit extreme.
谢谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
停下 停下来
Stop... please stop!
我在都柏林的时候
When I was in Dublin,
我为她要了我奶奶的结婚戒指
I got her grandmother's wedding ring,
然后我就可以向她求婚了
so I could ask her to marry me.
她知道吗
Did she know?
我在骗谁呢
Ah, who am I kidding?
她肯定会拒绝我
She probably would have turned me down.
我配不上她 而且
I was batting way out of my league, and...
她的过去很复杂
and she had a hell of a past.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
前任
Ah, an ex.
他真的对她影响很大
He really did a number on her.
我能感到她依旧拿他来做对比
I could tell she still held a candle for the guy.
但是当你
But when you...
你发现一个女人
you find a woman that--
她的微笑能平息战乱
her smile could end wars, and...
她的心胸如爱尔兰一样宽广
she has a heart as big as Ireland...
你要是放手的话 那你就是傻
you'd have to be a fool to let her go.
你还好吧
You all right?
平息战乱的微笑
A smile to end a war.
不管在哪里 你看到的都是她的容颜
So now you see her face everywhere you go,
梦里听到的都是她的声音
you hear her voice in your dreams,
你感到她的触摸久久萦绕不去
and you feel the lingering ghost of her touch.
你觉得自己要为她的死负责
You feel responsible.
也许你了解得够多的话
Perhaps if you had known more, you could have done...
也许能为她做点什么
something.
你就是那个他 对吧
You're him, aren't you?
你伤了她的心
The one that broke her heart.
艾薇 可憎之人和疯子还是有区别的
Ivy, there are hateful people and then there's psychopaths.
艾美特就是疯子
Emmett strikes me as the latter.
也许你说得对
That might be true.
但是不管今晚怎样 记住
But no matter what the night may hold, just remember that
克鲁俱乐部
黎明总会来的
dawn is always right around the corner.
你总是能在黑暗中找到光明 对吧
You always manage to find the light in the darkness, huh?
总是能够发现美
There's always beauty to be seen.
你只要专注眼前的当下就好
You just have to focus on what's right in front of you.
我很专注
I'm focused.
光明很适合你
The lightness suits you.
你没戴你的手链
You're not wearing your bracelet.
我需要两盎司苦艾酒
I need, uh, two drams of absinthe.
你才十五岁
You're 15.
是施咒语要用的
It's for a spell.
什么咒语
What kind of spell?
爸爸 手链不起作用
The bracelet's not working, Dad.
不够强大
It's not enough.
那我们就找点能起作用的
Well, then we'll find something that does work.
霍普
Hope...
这不是你的责任
This is not your responsibility.
是我搞砸了 我来清理
It's my mess. I'll clean it up.
你为什么来这里
Why'd you come here?
悔恨
Regret.
我错过了她那么多年的人生
I lost so many years with her, and I...
我想知道我不在的时候她过得是怎样的生活
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表