剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
I found a way to save your life.
等天亮了一切都会变好的
And everything is gonna be better in the morning.
我向你保证
I promise you.
我保证
I promise.
我知道今晚并不完美
Look, I know it's not an ideal evening,
但时间把握得刚好
but the timing is right.
一旦你处于转化中时
Once you're mid-transformation,
萨尔斯曼的女儿就能把魔法从你体内吸出来
the Saltzman girls will be able to siphon the magic out of you.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
是的
Yeah.
我随后会把魔法处理掉
I'll dispose of the magic later.
今晚
Tonight...
重点是你
is about you.
我等下就回来
I'll be right back.
你看起来很孤独
You looked kind of lonely.
你知道吗
You know something?
你出生的时候 我就表示过你会是
When you were born, I declared that you would be...
这个家庭的救星
the savior of this family.
那不公平
That wasn't fair.
我们从来都不应该是你的负担
We should never have been your burden to bear.
在你保证要保护我爸的时候
How old were you
那会你多大了
when you promised to always protect my father?
比我大很多吗
Much older than me?
没有
No.
以利亚 我觉得我俩生来
Elijah, I think that we were both born
就担负了我们不该承担的责任
with responsibilities that we didn't deserve.
什么
What?
没什么 只是
It's nothing. It's just...
我觉得你太像你妈妈了
I see so much of your mother in you.
我见到她了
I saw her.
-你说见到她是什么意思 -我昏倒时
- What do you mean you saw her? - When I fainted.
很可能只是
It was probably
某种白光样的幻觉 但是她
just some white-light hallucination, but...
让我告诉你
She told me to tell you
她还在等你的那支舞
that she's still holding out for that dance.
也许只是我
Probably could have been just some...
奇怪的潜意识 但是
weird part of my subconscious, but...
但有个美梦还是挺好的
either way, it was nice to have a good dream.
我很久没做过美梦了
I haven't had one in a while.
是的
Yeah.
看来你朋友
Looks like your friend didn't need
不需要加班呢
to take that extra shift after all.
听话 别乱来
Behave.
我以为你有事要忙
I thought you had to be somewhere.
看来我最后还是能
Uh, yeah, actually, it turns out
在这里待一会
I'm gonna be here for a little bit.
但我今晚的门禁很早
Though I do have a curfew pretty soon.
铁门后的贵族私校
The private school behind the iron gates
不想让它们高贵的学生
doesn't want their fancy students hanging out
和当地小混混玩得太晚吗
with townie riffraff too late?
一点都不意外
Shocking.
不 相信我 铁门后也有很多小混混
No. There's plenty of riffraff behind those gates. Trust me.
你还记得今天早上店里那个混账吗
So, you know that, uh, that jerk from the Grill earlier?
他的车今天坏了
Apparently, he totally wrecked his car today.
现在你来了 音乐很美好
And now you're here, and the music's good,
在我的幸运消失之前
so before my luck runs out,
我相信它总会消失
which it will...
你想要跳个舞吗
do you maybe want to dance or something?
你想让我和你跳舞吗
You want me to dance with you?
事先警告 我可不怎么会跳舞
Fair warning, I might suck at it.
我也没想清楚
I haven't really thought this whole thing through.
只是活在当下
Kind of living in the moment here.
不 这...
No, it's...
我也许该多做点这样的事
you know, I should probably do more of that myself.
好的
Okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会保持君子礼仪
I'll behave myself.
谢谢你
Thank you,
愿意让你的女儿们卷入这麻烦事
for allowing your daughters to be involved in this mess.
愿意相信我
For trusting me.
很多年前 女儿们还小的时候
Years ago, when the girls were really little,
我当时遇上了麻烦
I was in trouble.
我很害怕 我把女儿们放在车里
I was scared; I just, I put the girls in the car,
然后一直开
and I drove.
直到开到新奥尔良
And I ended up in New Orleans...
发现自己是在找你
...looking for you.
你当时不在那里 但是...
You weren't there, but...
重点是
but the point is,
我心底里一部分总是明白
I think a part of me has always known that...
在我的故事里你不是一个坏人
...you weren't the villain of my story.
我...
I...
我想我们应该回学校去了
I think we need to get back to the school.
时间到了
It's time.
我们一会就会追上你
We'll be right behind you.
她能再跳五分钟舞
She can have the next five minutes dancing.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你难道没有千百万句话想跟她说吗
Aren't there a million things that you want to say to her?
关于生活
About life,
男孩
boys, or...
怎么报税
how to file taxes?
我也说不好
I don't know.
她自己会搞明白的
She'll figure it out.
我最想做的事情就是站在这
What I want to do is I want to stand here,
看我女儿和一个当地男孩跳舞
and watch my daughter dance with a townie.
只有生理上的痛苦
It's only pain.
完全可以控制
It's completely manageable.
如果你害怕
If you get scared,
你只需要闭上眼
all you have to do is close your eyes, and...
歌♥唱
Sing.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
一会见
I'll see you after.
好
Yeah.
一会见
See you after.
萨尔斯曼家的女儿们做了虹吸药水
The, uh, the Saltzman girls have made a siphon tonic,
我会去拿药水
so I'll just go and get that.
我以为你走了
I thought you were gone.
错过说再见的机会吗
And miss a chance to say good-bye?
卡洛琳告诉你了
Caroline told you.
我不会允许你这么做 尼克劳斯
I won't allow this, Niklaus.
你知道的
You know that.
你也知道这是唯一的选择
And you know this is the only option.
你让女孩们杀了我
You tell those girls to take me instead.
-不 -由你来结束我的生命
- No. - And you will take my life.
我已经给你够多的负担了
I have burdened you enough.
你的女儿需要你 尼克劳斯
Your daughter needs you, Niklaus.
我不会杀了你
I'm not gonna kill you!
帮我照顾她 哥哥
Take care of her for me, brother.
过来
Come on.
你在干什么
What are you...?
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
爸爸 发生什么事了
Dad, what's going on?
我们不该在里面做
We shouldn't do this inside.
你母亲会想让你在外面
Your mother would've wanted you to be out here,
在大自然 月光下
in nature, under the moonlight.
过来
Here.
喝下这个
Drink this.
开始了
It's starting.
[咒语]
Magia tollox de terras.
[咒语]
Magia tollox de terras.
[咒语]
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表