剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
好了 时间到了
Well, it's time.
没人比你更值得拥有这一刻了
No one deserves this more than you.
如果不冒昧的话 或许我可以护送你
If it's not too presumptuous, perhaps I might escort you.
我在的话绝不会允许
Not if I have anything to say about it.
你迟到了
You're late.
主角都压轴登场
Fashionably so.
那看来我俩要一起护送你了
Well, then, looks like you're stuck with both of us.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我好了
I am now.
你的婚纱怎么了
What happened to your dress?
你在开玩笑吗 姑娘
Are you kidding, girl?
我绝对不会冒险摊上厄运的
I'm not taking any chances.
亲朋好友们
Dearly beloved,
不是想抢新人的风头
now, not to make this all about me,
我们都知道家家有本难念的经
but we know how families work.
有时候是晚餐
Sometimes it's dinner,
有时候是匕♥首♥
and sometimes it's daggers.
我不知道为什么要有如此特别的事情
Now, I don't know why it takes something as special as this
才能让我们醒悟
to wake us up,
让我们在经历此刻时
to make us aware of the beauty in the moment,
发现此刻的美丽
during the moment,
或是让我们在拥有时感谢所拥有的一切
or to be grateful for what we have, while we have it.
至少我很感激今天
Now, I, for one, am grateful for today,
我也很感激你们所有人
and I am grateful for all of you.
基琳 我第一次遇到你的时候
Keelin, when I first met you,
我从未想过你会变成我姐姐
I would have never predicted that you would become my sister.
你很美丽 也很强大
Now, you're strong and beautiful,
你值得人生中最好的一切
and deserve nothing but the best in life.
以利亚 我想感谢你
Elijah, I wanted to thank you for giving me
在我最需要的时候给了我美好的一天
a beautiful day just when I needed it.
你对我的帮助远远超出你的想象
You helped me more than you can ever know.
我发现我一直在介怀
I realized I've been
一些不该介怀的事情
holding on to things that I shouldn't.
如果我在不同的情况下认识我的前任
If I had met my ex under different circumstances,
没有让他饱受折磨的过往的痛苦
without the legacy of pain that haunted him,
也许我们之间的结局会变得不一样
things would have been different for us.
和你经历的时光帮我试着去原谅他
My time with you helped to forgive him
原谅他对我造成的痛苦
for the pain that he caused me,
只记得我们共同度过最美好的时光
and remember the best parts of our lives together.
虽然老实说 我不能诚实地说
And though I can't honestly say
我能完全忘记他
I would ever get over him entirely,
因为你 我总算可以向前走了
I-I can finally look forward, because of you.
我永远不会忘记我在法国的时光
I would never forget my time in France.
如果我们有机会在另一个时空再次相遇
And if by some chance we do meet again in another life,
我一定会让你陪我跳舞
I am gonna hold you to that dance.
在此之前 祝你快乐
Until then, be happy.
在你成长
And as you grow
以及找到让自己完整的部分时
and find the parts of your life that fit you perfectly,
确保你永远不要让他们消失
make sure you never let them go.
安卓利亚
Andrea.
由13世纪方济各会
Now, by the power vested in me
和尚赋予我的权利
by a Franciscan monk in the 13th century,
以及几小时前在线神父网站的注册
and by the Internet a few hours ago
只是为了双重保险
just to be on the safe side,
我宣布你们结婚了
I now pronounce you married.
你们可以亲吻新娘了
You may both kiss the bride.
[咒语]
Tomar lento. Namaz amor.
上次我们说再见的时候 你有想过
The last time we said good-bye, did you ever think
我们下次见面会在婚礼上吗
that the next time we would meet would be at a wedding?
没想过
No.
但我们之间从未真正结束过
But then it's never really over for us.
对于我们都是
For any of us.
我真诚希望如此
I sincerely hope not.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
天啊
Oh, boy.
她去舞会的时候你会有怎么样更过激的反应
What are you gonna be like when she goes to prom?
她没事吧
Is she all right?
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我的医学诊断为香槟喝多了
Yeah. My medical diagnosis is too much champagne.
说到香槟 我想邀大家举杯
Oh, yeah. Speaking of, I would like to make a toast.
今天是最美好的一天
This has been the best day ever.
你们知道吗
And you know what?
你们会有千年的时间享受这般美好
You guys got a thousand years of moments like this one.
参与到其中来
And being a part of this one
真的让我觉得我也成为了
really made me feel like I'm part of
"永远在一起"誓言的一部分
"Always and forever," too.
干杯
So... cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你要取消会议
You're gonna call this meeting off.
我为什么要这么做
Why the hell would I do that?
因为我要和你做交易
Because I'm gonna make you a deal.
如果你结束这次觉醒运动
Now, you put an end to this wake-up rally
让人类暂时生活在和平中
and let the humans live in peace for now,
我会教你怎么正确地去推动觉醒运动
and I would teach you how to do this right.
在你引起大众恐慌前
Now, before you cause mass hysteria,
你要了解一切
you need to understand everything:
每个种族之间的牵扯
the inter-dynamics of the factions,
历史遗留问题
history of grievances,
还有规矩 咒语 天体事件
not to mention rules, spells, celestial events,
以及怎么与前来索要你项上人头的
and how to fight whatever kind of creature
各种生物作斗争
comes to take your head.
因为 如果你要带领人类种族
Because, if you're gonna lead the Human Faction,
相信我 他们会来要你性命的
believe me, they will.
为什么突然改变主意
Why the sudden change of heart?
我认真倾听了 真的认真听了
I listened; I really listened
所有劝我理智一点的人
to everyone who've been trying to talk some kind of sense into me.
现在我知道乔什会想让我如何祭奠他
And now I know how Josh would want me to honor him.
为了所有被迫活在
For everyone who's ever been forced to live
其他人的规则下的人
by somebody else' rules--
卡米尔 基兰 你
Cami, Kieran, you--
要拯救这座城市就意味着要改变
saving this city means change.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
有点脑子嗡嗡作响
I think I'm a little buzzed.
房♥间方向还正常吗
Is the room right side up?
差不多吧
Yeah, almost.
我想你最好坐起来
Hmm. Well, I think you better sit up.
我今天玩得很开心
I had so much fun today.
我们家人同聚一堂 一起跳舞
It was just, you know, having our family together and dancing.
有五分钟让我忘记了
It was like, for five minutes, I forgot...
自己的生活有多糟
how crappy my life is.
你看起来的确很高兴
You certainly looked happy.
是的
Yeah.
我永远不会忘记我杀了人
I'm never gonna forget that I killed someone.
我知道每个满月都会提醒我这个事实
And I know that every full moon will be a reminder.
我很害怕变身
I'm really scared to turn.
我高兴的是你会陪我
I'm-I'm just happy that you would be there with me.
你是来确保
Anyway, did you come in here to make sure
我房♥间的方向对不对还是有别的事情
that the room was right side up, or did you want something?
不不不
No. No.
我要的东西都在这里
I have everything I need right here.
*And when I run away*
*Hold me in your arms*
*And when I see*
*And if I walk...*
你告诉她了吗
Have you told her?
我尝试过了
I tried.
*And when I run away*
*Hold me in your arms*
她是我的女儿
She's my daughter.
*Don't let go*
以利亚
Elijah.
*Don't let me go*
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表