剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情提要
Previously on The Originals...
我想我们来生会再见
I guess I'll see you in the next life.
我会等着与你再舞一曲
I'll be waiting for another dance.
我妈妈 你害死了她
My mother... you let her die.
霍普夺走了我们身上的黑魔法
Hope's taking the power from us.
如果他死了 我不仅仅会失去他
If he dies, I won't just lose him...
还会触发我的诅咒
I'll trigger my curse.
黑魔法♥正♥在从内到外侵蚀霍普的身体
The dark magic is destroying Hope from the inside out.
那我们怎样才能阻止
So how do we stop it?
我们什么也做不了
There's nothing we can do.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
我们很久没有共饮一杯了
It's been a long time since we've shared a drink together.
你会需要的
You're gonna need it.
我想达维娜没有带来什么好消息
I take it Davina didn't bring good news.
她和弗雷娅整个星期都钻在魔法书中
She and Freya have been holed up with spell books all week,
寻找任何能够帮助霍普的办法
searching for any last ideas to help Hope.
她们也别无办法
They're out of options.
我不接受
I don't accept that.
我爱那个孩子
Look, I love that kid.
正是因为我爱她所以我在告诉你
It's because I love her that I am telling you.
没有奇迹的治疗办法
There is no miracle fix here.
现在 她也许还有一些时间
Now, she might've had a little more time,
但是从她触发诅咒到现在 她马上就要
but she's about to experience her first full moon
经历她的第一个满月变身了
since she triggered her curse.
每一个我们问过的女巫都说
Every witch that we consulted is sure
她活不过那个夜晚
that she won't survive the night.
那我们跟弗雷娅说
Then we speak with Freya.
她能施行联结咒语
She will perform a binding spell.
那是个解决办法
That's the solution.
那么强大的咒语只会让她死得更快
A spell that powerful would only kill her faster.
都到这个地步了 伊利亚
This is terminal, Elijah.
现在我们不能再瞒着她了
Now we can't keep this a secret from her any longer.
她需要有机会告别
She needs to have the chance to say good-bye.
而且我们都知道该让谁告诉她
And we both know who needs to tell her.
他不会接受的
He won't accept it.
让他接受
Make him.
她要死了 伊利亚
She is dying, Elijah.
尼克劳斯
Niklaus.
上车 你和我要带霍普去旅行
Get in the car. You and I are taking Hope on a little trip.
-你疯了吗 -她可以在车上睡
- Are you out of your mind? - She can sleep on the drive.
-你肯定听见马歇尔说的了 -他什么也不知道
- Surely you heard Marcel. - He doesn't know anything!
-我们去哪儿 -霍普的学校知道该如何应对
- Where are we going? - Hope's school knows how to deal
狼人的第一次变身
with a werewolf's first transformation.
他们有设备
They have a facility.
神秘瀑布镇
Mystic Falls?
我还以为你有计划
I take it you have a plan.
我的确有 当我实施的时候我要你照顾好她
I do and while I execute it, I need you to look after her,
保证她别太累
to-to make sure she doesn't exert herself.
找个霍普不那么憎恨的人
Wouldn't it be better for you to find someone
对你来说难道不是更好吗
Hope despises a little less than me?
或许说白了就是她见过的任何一个人
Perhaps quite literally anyone else she's ever met.
霍普对你的感觉根本不要紧
How Hope feels about you is of no consequence.
我要在满月升空之前救她的命
I have until the crest of the full moon to save her life.
我们已经违背了十几次命运的安排
We've defied the inevitable for a dozen lifetimes.
我是不会现在就屈服的
I am not about to surrender to it now.
求你了 伊利亚
Please, Elijah.
你是我唯一信得过的人
You're the only one I trust.
始祖家族
第五季 第十二集
在为年轻以及天赋异禀的孩子
At the Salvatore School
设立的塞尔瓦托学校
for the Young and Gifted,
我们很注重精神
we are big on spirit.
教育是我们的首要任务 这是自然
Education is our first priority, obviously.
我们将学生送入了常春藤盟校 硅谷
We've sent students to the Ivy League, to Silicon Valley.
当然 如果你想寻求一种更独特的学习方法
Of course, if you're looking for a more unique course of study,
我向你保证 我们是无可匹敌的
I assure you, we are unmatched.
我们相信在这里 种族都可以互相包容的共存
We believe in inclusive blending of the species here.
所以除了每次满月
So, outside of full moons,
吸血鬼 巫师 以及狼人们都能和谐共存
vampires, witches and werewolves all cohabitate peacefully.
你让混血儿们去哪儿
Where do you keep the hybrids?
地窖里
In the root cellar?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我需要一点时间去和我们迷路的门卫谈谈
I just need one minute with this very lost new janitor.
过来 鲍勃
Come on, Bob.
我带你去卫生间
I'll show you the toilets.
认真的吗
Seriously?
你可不是我们这个地方的卖♥♥点之一
You're not exactly a selling point for this place.
因为这些孩子还有很多其他的选择
Oh, because these kids have so many other options.
我还以为我们在你来神秘瀑布镇这件事上谈妥了
I thought we made a deal about you showing up in Mystic Falls.
那是好久以前了
That was a long time ago.
我需要你的帮助 卡洛琳
I need your help, Caroline.
霍普快死了
Hope is dying.
她吞噬了黑魔法 现在黑魔法♥正♥在吞噬她
She consumed the dark magic and now it's consuming her.
她活不过今晚的满月
She won't survive tonight's full moon.
她触发诅咒了吗
She triggered her curse?
是我的错
It was my fault.
我以为新月族的狼人能够
Uh, I thought that the Crescent wolves
控制他们的变身
could control their transformations.
第一次不行
Not the first one.
这是一种仪式的必经之路 不可避免
It's a rite of passage. Unavoidable.
那你需要我做什么
Well, what do you need from me?
我需要一个非常罕见的
I need a very rare type of witch
来自双子座巫师团的女巫
from the Gemini Coven.
你开玩笑呢
You can't be serious.
我需要你的女儿们 卡洛琳
I need your daughters, Caroline.
斯特凡·塞尔瓦托的日记
The diary of Stefan Salvatore.
我们本来不该碰
We're not supposed to touch it,
但是我几乎把全文都记下了
but I practically have the whole thing memorized.
给你剧透一下
And spoiler alert:
日记里爸爸是恶棍 你是恶棍的随从
Dad is the villain and you're the evil henchman.
这是从一个非常偏颇的角度来看的
From one very biased perspective.
对 我还采纳了其他人意见
Yeah, well, I, uh, got a second opinion.
阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨曼的《神秘瀑布镇档案》
The Mystic Falls Files by Alaric Saltzman,
第一卷
Volume One.
在每一个故事里 爸爸都是大灰狼
In every story, Dad is the big bad wolf.
霍普 怎么了
Hope, what is it?
怎么了
What's happening?
没事 我很好
Nothing. I'm fine.
达维娜说她给了你一些缓解不舒服的药
Well, Davina said she gave you some pills for the discomfort.
你知道什么才能真的让我觉得好点吗
Yeah, well, you know what would really make me feel better?
能和除了你以外的任何一个人度过这一天
Is spending the day with, like, anyone else.
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
我知道镇上有个地方
I know a place in town.
能做令人垂涎三尺的美味汉堡 走吧
Does a disturbingly decadent burger. Let's do that.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
行 你可以喝杯奶昔
Fine. You can have a milk shake.
不行
No.
绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
她们还是孩子
They're-they're children.
她们是虹吸巫师
They're siphoner witches.
这是她们天生的使命
It's what they were born to do.
把魔法从一件东西上
Siphon magic from one thing...
吸取到另一件身上
And put it in another.
然后 等她们把黑魔法从霍普身上吸出来
So, after they siphon it from Hope,
她们该拿它怎么办
what are they supposed to do with it?
你不能把魔鬼塞进瓶子里然后就把它搁在架子上
You can't just shove a demon in a jar and put it on a shelf.
她们会传输给我
They'll put it in me.
真好
That's great.
然后你可以练习冥想
And then you can practice mindful meditation
我们就交叉手指
while we just cross our fingers
然后希望你不会产生什么暴脾气
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表