剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情回顾
Previously on The Originals...
我需要你的帮助 卡洛琳 霍普要死了
I need your help, Caroline. Hope is dying.
她吸收了黑魔法
She consumed the dark magic,
现在黑魔法在吞噬她
and now it's consuming her.
她活不过今晚的满月了
She won't survive tonight's full moon.
她触发了诅咒吗
She triggered her curse?
我需要你的女儿们
I need your daughters.
她们是虹吸女巫 这是她们与生俱来的能力
They're siphoner witches. It's what they were born to do.
-能够取出魔法 -然后放到别处
- Siphon magic from one thing... - And put it in another.
你在变身途中时
When you're mid-transformation,
萨尔斯曼家女孩们就可以
the Saltzman girls will be able
吸取你体内的魔法力量
to siphon the magic out of you.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我晚点再处理那些魔法
I'll dispose of the magic later.
等她们从霍普体内吸出魔法
After they siphon it from Hope,
又该怎么办呢
what are they supposed to do with it?
会放到我体内 等魔法进了我的身体
They'll put it in me. When the power is in me,
只有一个办法能够保证它永远消失
there's only one way to make sure it's gone for good.
得有人杀了我
Someone needs to kill me.
尼克劳斯
Niklaus.
不要
Don't.
放下
Put it down.
你走吧 以利亚 你不应该在这里
Walk away, Elijah. You shouldn't be here for this.
放下 我们聊聊
Put it down and let's talk.
没什么好说的
There's nothing left to say.
是时候做个了结了
It's time to end this chapter,
彻底摆脱黑魔法
get rid of the dark magic once and for all.
爸
Dad?
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
送她离开
Get her out of here.
-你的死不是答案 -死
- Your death is not the answer. - Death?
你们在说什么
Wh-What are you talking about?
他们把魔法放进了你体内
They put it into you.
但你跟我说 她们放在了安全的地方
But you told me that they put it into something safe,
可你却用我第一次变身来骗我
and instead, you use my first transition to trick me.
那怎么着
So what happens,
你自杀 然后魔法就消失了吗
you just kill yourself and the magic goes away?
你要坐视他这样做吗
And you're gonna let him go through with this?
我救你不需要他的允许
I don't need his permission to save your life!
跟我一起回新奥尔良吧 尼克劳斯
Come back with me to New Orleans, Niklaus.
-我们再想办法 -我们都知道这不可能
- We'll find another way. - We both know that's not gonna happen.
对不起 霍普
I'm sorry, Hope.
我意已决
I've made my decision.
我也一样
And I've made mine.
始祖家族
第五季 第十三集
[剧终]
我才刚觉得我们的兄弟
Just when I thought he was showing
稍微有点成熟了
the vaguest signs of maturity,
他又单方面作出决定
our brother makes a unilateral decision
把我们都困在他导演的闹剧里
that leaves the rest of us stewing in his melodrama.
他的死不是闹剧
His death is not a melodrama.
反正不安生
Well, he's spiraling.
这种能量以愤怒为食 而据我们所知
This energy feeds on anger, and our brother-- as we know--
他的怒火可以燃烧整个世界
has enough to set the world on fire.
这个游戏我们还要玩几次
How many times are we going to play this game?
每次灾祸即将降临到他的头上
Right, calamity and doom approaches our brother,
就会突然出现一扇暗门
and then, all of a sudden, a trapdoor appears and,
他逃得无影无踪
poof, he escapes.
他是打不死的小强 比我们活得都久
He's a cockroach that will outlive us all.
而我们还是永生的
And we're immortal.
也许这次不一样呢
And what if it's different this time?
也许他想到了结束一切的办法
What if he figures out a way to end it all?
我认为他应该不会在乎
I don't think he would notice or care
我是否在场目睹一切
that I wasn't there to witness it.
恕我失陪 我要回家了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going home.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
会吗
Will he?
你父亲很强大
Your dad is strong,
但这对他没有好处
but that works against him here.
那股力量会以他的强大为食
The energy will feed off of that strength.
他会很快疯狂 然后...
He'll quickly go mad, and...
很快他就会变得面目全非
it won't be long before he's unrecognizable
给我们造成巨大的威胁
and impossibly dangerous to all of us.
好吧 大概要多长时间
Okay. Well, how long does that take?
几天
Days?
应该说是 几小时
More like... hours.
是今天之内吗
So, today?
对
Yeah.
好吧 那我们得把黑暗从他身体里抽出
All right. Then we're gonna have to pull the darkness out of him,
再次分开
divide it up again.
那我们又回到了最开始的地方
And then we end up where we started,
家族里每个人散落在世界各地
with the family scattered to the corners of the world
直到被召唤回来
until something calls them back.
那我们让他一直沉睡 可以吗
Well, then we keep him asleep, okay?
他睡着的时候是不会生气的
He won't be angry when he's asleep.
我们只要把他封在头颅花♥园♥里
We'll just brick him up in the Head Garden.
至少能够减缓进程
That'll at least slow it down.
我需要你听我说 霍普
I need you to hear me on this, Hope.
世界上没有足够的魔法
There's not enough magic in the world
能够减缓这个进程
to slow this down.
醒醒吧 孩子
Wake up, boy.
醒醒
Wake... up.
快点
Now.
你被自己的女儿打倒
Put down by your own daughter.
你是个废物
You are a waste
而且再次让我脸上蒙羞
and yet another stain on my legacy.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Shut your damn mouth.
不要 克劳斯
Don't, Klaus.
他只是想激你
He's just trying to bait you.
卡米尔
Camille?
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
你还能... 更可悲一点吗
Could you be more... pathetic?
站起来 儿子
Get on your feet, son!
去找你女儿
Find your daughter
好好教教她
and show her how we dole out
什么叫家有家规
discipline in this family!
你别说我女儿的事
Don't talk about my daughter.
也许你确实应该听从第一直觉
Perhaps you should have followed your first instincts.
应该在她出生之前就把她杀了
You should've murdered that girl before she was ever born.
你如此虚弱都是她一手造成的
She's the single reason for your feeble state.
来吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
那女孩就在楼上
The girl is right upstairs.
杀了她
Kill her.
杀了你女儿
Kill your daughter.
只有这样才能挽回一切
It's the only way to make it right.
别听他的 克劳斯
Don't listen to him, Klaus.
你得离开这里
You need to get out of here.
跑 快跑
Run. Just... run.
让开
Get out of the way!
绝对不可能
Not a chance in hell.
是真的
So it's true.
我们得找到他
We have to find him.
今天是狂欢节
It's Mardi Gras out there.
街上肯定全是人
The streets'll be packed to the rafters.
他会是口吐白沫不停咆哮的那个
Well, he'll be the one foaming at the mouth and ranting.
对 没错 这就是为什么我觉得
Yeah, exactly. Which is why I don't think
你离开那里不是个什么好主意
it's such a good idea for you to be out there.
总比没有爸爸强
It's better than being fatherless.
霍普 霍普
Hey, Hope. Hope.
回来 霍普
Come on, Hope.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表