剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
He's... carrying around all this guilt,
就像是他要让自己为海莉的死
like he should be punished for the rest of eternity
在余下的永生岁月里受尽惩罚
for the part he played in Hayley's death,
但是... 他当时并不知道海莉是谁
but... he didn't even know who she was when he did it.
这很让我生气
Kind of pisses me off.
但每次迈克尔森家的人聚在一起
Yes, well, it wouldn't be a Mikaelson family gathering
就没有一个不生另一个气的时候
without one of us being mad at another one.
等你有了孩子就好了
Just wait till you have kids.
如果我们能有孩子的话
If we have kids.
"如果"
"If"?
基琳说的好像不像是"如果"的事情
Keelin doesn't talk like it's an if.
我们没有...确切的谈论过这个
We haven't... exactly had the conversation.
难道你不认为你们应该在结婚前
Oh. Well, don't you think you should do that
跟她谈论一下那个吗
before you walk down the aisle?
你认识这个艺术家吗
Do you know the artist?
不认识
No.
我是这个咖啡店主人的朋友
I'm, uh, friends with the cafe owner.
那我希望他的厨艺比艺术鉴赏能力强
Well, I hope he's a better cook than a curator.
我懂了 你不喜欢文化
I see. You don't like culture.
你住在法国 居然管这叫文化
You live in France and you call this culture?
很显然这个有失你的身份
Obviously this is beneath you.
真丢脸
Shame on me.
拜托
Come on.
这...这是模仿别人的
This... this is derivative.
对 是有一点模仿
Yeah, it's a little derivative.
你知道我发现了什么吗
You know what I've found though?
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
你酒喝得越多 艺术品就会变得越独特
The more you drink, the more exceptional the art becomes.
你知道吗 我原来很害怕看到这些东西
You know, I used to, um, be intimidated by things like this.
我见你第一眼并不觉得你是腼腆的类型
You don't strike me as the shrinking violet type.
我会揍你的
Oh, I-I could kick your ass.
我丝毫不怀疑
I don't doubt it.
在我长大的地方没有很多米其林星级餐厅
There weren't a lot of Michelin stars where I grew up.
实际上 这是我第一次到法国
Actually, this is my first trip to France.
欢迎
Bienvenue.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然可以
Of course.
你很喜欢这里 是吗
You love it here, don't you?
我是说你很快乐
I mean... you're happy.
一见钟情
It's love at first sight.
感觉对了 就不要质疑
Something feels right, you don 't question it.
基琳
Keelin.
你疯了吗 在婚礼前看到我的裙子
Are you crazy? It's bad luck
会带来厄运的
to see my dress before the ceremony.
我们得谈谈
Um... we need to talk.
那是你严肃的声音
That's your serious voice.
你为什么在我们的婚礼当天这么严肃地讲话
Why are you using it on our wedding day?
我想关于某件事我可能给了你
I think I may have given you
错误的印象
the wrong impression about something.
好
Okay.
现在你吓到我了
Now you're scaring me.
不 是我的错
No, um... it's my fault.
每次你说到那件事
And every time you talked about it,
我只是附和
I just, I went along with it.
说到什么
Talked about what?
组建一个家庭
Having a family.
我不明白...
I don 't understand...
我儿子还没出生我就失去了他 我几乎没有撑过来
I lost a son before he was even born and barely got over it.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, baby.
我知道那有多痛苦
I understand how painful that was.
我们不会这样的
It's not gonna be like that for us.
不 不 听我说 对不起
No, no, listen. I'm... I'm sorry,
但是这件事
but this is something
我做不到
I can 't do.
我也不会这么做
I won 't.
所以那就这样了
So that's it?
你等到婚礼前两小时才说
You wait until two hours before our wedding to bring this up,
你做不到
and it's just something you won 't do?
我没有发言权吗
I don 't get a say?
我知道这对你意味着什么 好吗
I know what this means to you, okay?
我不能 我不能
I can 't... I can 't ask you
让你牺牲这么重要的东西
to sacrifice something so important.
你现在是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
我给不了你想要的 基琳
I can 't give you what you want, Keelin.
你值得更好的
You deserve better.
弗雷娅
Freya.
你让我和基琳谈谈是对的
You were right about talking to Keelin.
但是现在我想婚礼要取消了
But now I guess the wedding's off.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我之前早就应该说的
I should have said something before now,
但是看看我们的家庭
but look at our family.
你怎么告诉一个人你不能有孩子
How do you tell someone you can't have a child
因为你害怕你会伤害它
because you're afraid you're gonna hurt it?
你会找到把自己的需求
That you 'll find some way to put
置于他们的需求之上的方法
your needs before theirs
因为你的父母就是那么对你的
because that's what your parents did to you.
你是有毒的
That you're toxic
破碎不堪的迈克尔森家族的人
and broken and a Mikaelson,
我们就是这样的
and that's just what we do.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们可能是残破的
We may be damaged,
但我们不是注定要再犯我们父母的错误的
but we are not doomed to repeat our parents' mistakes.
在我们经历这么多以后
After everything that we have been through,
我们中没有人能看着我们的孩子受苦
none of us would see a child of ours suffer
只是为了减轻自己的痛苦
just to ease our own pain.
此外
Besides,
弗雷娅 你总是把你的家人置于你自己之上
Freya, you always put your family in front of yourself.
你可以打破这个模式的
You can break the pattern.
你真的相信吗
Do you really believe that?
我相信
Yeah, I do.
基琳也是
And so does Keelin.
所以你现在得去和她谈谈
Which is why you should be talking to her right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我们
路易斯安那房♥契
你觉得他们知道那有多珍贵吗
Do you think they know how rare that is?
-什么意思 -爱一个人这么久
- What do you mean? - Love someone for so long.
实际上 不久前塞尔维是个寡妇
Actually, until recently, Sylvie was a widow
克里斯托夫是个单身汉
and Christophe was a bachelor.
事实上 他们一年半前
They got married in this place
在这结婚
a year and a half ago, matter of fact.
那教会我感情用事
That will teach me to be sentimental.
是啊 我想有些事情
Yeah, I guess some of these things
无法光靠时间长短衡量
can't be measured in time.
你有过那样的感觉吗
You ever feel like that?
什么
Like what?
你和某个人是命中注定的
Like you were just destined for someone?
有过
Yes.
曾经有过
Once before.
我们下辈子见
I guess I 'll see you in the next life.
如果我们命中注定
If we're destined to meet each other
下辈子要遇到彼此 你要记住
in another life, just know...
我会等着另一支舞的
I 'll be waiting for another dance.
我不认得这个咒语
I don 't recognize this.
是誊写的咒语
It's a transcription spell.
我们知道魔法在吞噬霍普
We know that the magic's basically consuming Hope.
所以我用她眼泪里的魔法特征
So, I'm using the magical signature in her tears
-看我们能不能找到解药 -能不能
- to see if we can find an antidote. - If?
如果有的话
And if there is one,
那肯定在埃丝特的魔法书里
then it 'll be in one of Esther's grimoires,
这个咒语会引我们找到它
and this spell will lead us right to it.
漂亮 卓越 强大
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表