剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
我们不是来找麻烦的
We're not looking for trouble.
我们是来找答案的
We're here for answers.
关于那个用啤酒罐金字塔 很抱歉
Yeah, sorry about the, uh, beeramid, though.
你们首领呢
Where's your alpha?
我们也在想同样的事
We were wondering the same thing.
海莉许下了一堆诺言
Hayley made a whole bunch of promises
然后她就和她女儿一起躲在城♥堡♥里了
before she locked herself up in her castle with her daughter.
我听说她打算教那个混血儿
Now, I hear she was planning on giving that hybrid
怎么去控制自己
some lessons in self-control.
有没有可能
Is there any chance that he, uh,
他对此不是很满意呢
didn't like the sound of that?
我猜那屋子里飞快的心跳就是他的
I'm guessing that racing heartbeat in the cabin is his.
那又怎样
Doesn't matter.
你没被邀请进去
You're not invited in.
是吗
Yeah?
我很乐意把他熏出来
I will happily smoke him out.
这座城市的统治者不需要邀请
The king of the city doesn't require an invitation.
统治者
The king?
你想对我怎样都行
Well, feel free to put a tariff on my tea.
但休想碰那孩子
You're not getting your hands on that boy.
文森特 有什么能为你效劳的
Vincent, what can I do for you?
你可以像为其他人占卜那样
Well... you can do for me the exact same thing
也给我占卜一下
you do for everybody else--
看到未来并告诉我
look into the future and reassure me
天并不会塌下来
that the sky ain't gonna fall on top of my head.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't.
我可以给钱的
I mean, I got money.
不是钱的事
It's not that.
你不是问关于新工作
You're not asking about a new job
或者是否甩掉女朋友这类事
or whether you dump a girlfriend.
你有更严重的问题
You have greater questions.
而我不相信那些
I don't believe in that.
你是新奥尔良最有名的预言家
Now, you are known to be the greatest seer
而你却告诉我
in New Orleans, and you mean to tell me
你不相信未来
that you don't believe in the future?
我不相信一个人应该看到太远的未来
I don't believe in looking further than one ought to.
我不相信结局早就是定局
I don't believe that endings are written in advance.
你来这儿就是想知道这个 对吧
That's what you're here for, isn't it?
你想知道结局
You want to know about the end.
我每天都想着
I cannot get through my day
这世界可能
without having the feeling that the world
随时变得一片混乱
might crack open at any moment.
如果只有我一个人这么想的话
Now, if I'm the only person who is feeling that way,
或许也只有我能为此做点什么了
then maybe I'm the only person who can do something about it.
所以我寻找的是
So what I'm looking for
某种指引
is some kind of guidance.
拜托了
Please.
拜托 克劳斯
Come on, Klaus.
来点好消息会有很大帮助的
A little good news would go a long way.
或许我可以帮助你
Maybe I can help with that.
-你提前回来了 -我提前回来了
- You're early. - I'm early.
-你来了 -我来了
- You're here. - I'm here.
-你来了 -是的 宝贝
- You're here. Oh... - Yes, baby.
我感觉不舒服
I don't feel well.
我好饿
I'm so hungry.
-你应该远离我 -不行
- You should stay away from me. - No.
新月族人不会保护我的 因为...
The Crescents won't protect me now that...
因为你是混血儿
Now that you're a hybrid?
他们会的 亨利
They will, Henry.
海莉跟你一样 她在忙霍普的事
Hayley's like you. She's been busy with Hope,
但她是支持你的
but she stood up for you.
她再也不会了
She won't do that again.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
亨利
Henry...
你做了什么
what did you do?
相信我
Just trust me.
我得逃走了
I have to run.
那样不会有好结果的
That wouldn't end well.
你去年夏天邀请我进来过
You invited me in last summer.
艾登兄弟的生日 记得吗
Aiden's brother's birthday, remember?
我们曾经是朋友 丽丝娜
We were friends once, Lisina.
别让他带走我
Don't let him take me.
听我说 亨利杀死了一个不该死的好人
Look, Henry killed a cool person who didn't deserve to die.
他不能就这样直接回去上学
He can't just go back to geometry class,
我觉得你是明白的
and I think you know that.
马塞尔有两条规矩
Marcel has two rules.
第一 他不杀吸血鬼
First, he doesn't kill vampires.
亨利会受到惩罚 但他会活下来的
Henry will be punished, but he'll survive.
惩罚是什么
What's the sentence?
在头颅花♥园♥被活埋两百年吗 不行
200 years in the head garden? No.
听着 我的第二条规矩是 不准伤害孩子
Look, my second rule is: nobody hurts kids.
我不会毁了他的人生 他只会遭几年罪
I won't ruin his life; he'll just do a few years.
看看他
Look at him.
他是个好孩子
He's a nice kid.
被嗜血欲望控制就不是好孩子了
Not when he's wracked by bloodlust.
他需要被放干血 接受惩罚
He needs to dry out, take his punishment.
等他出来后 他就是我们中的一员了
When he gets out, he'll be one of my guys, okay?
我不在乎他是半狼人还是半人鱼
I don't care if he's half werewolf or half mermaid
我会保护我的人
I protect my guys.
亨利
Henry,
只是我知道的唯一能保护你的方法
this is the only way I know how to protect you.
我会在这儿
I'll be right here
等着你回来
waiting for you after.
不 求你了
No. Please.
马塞尔
Marcel.
不要
No.
你可以进来了
You can come in.
你不在我房♥间
you weren't in my room--
我还以为你走了
I thought you left.
我还在
Still here.
你不怕被抓住在这儿窥探别人家秘密吗
You weren't scared someone would catch you sniffing around?
根据我学校里的档案
Well, according to my school files,
我天性叛逆
I have a rebellious nature
眼中完全无视权威
and a callous disregard for authority.
所以...不会
So... no.
你问吧
Just ask.
我知道你想要问
Okay? I-I know you want to.
这就跟恐怖片似的
This is like a house of horrors.
维京魔法书
Viking grimoires.
一百万把奇怪的刀
A million weird knives.
你知道你起居室里有一个死去的
And did you know you have a dead redhead wrapped in a sheet
红发的人包在纸里吗
in your parlor?
是的 那是我父亲的疯狂前女友
Yeah. That's my dad's crazy ex.
这是个睡眠咒语
It's a sleeping spell.
没人知道该怎么对她
Just no one really knows what to do with her.
够正常的
Normal.
听着 我能保持秘密
Look, I can keep a secret.
我自己也有很多秘密
I got plenty of my own.
你是什么人
So, what are you?
我的名字
My name is...
霍普·迈克尔森
Hope Mikaelson.
我祖母发明了黑魔法
My grandmother practically invented dark magic.
我母亲是新月族的首领
My mom is the Crescent alpha.
而且...
And...
我的父亲是
my dad is...
尼克劳斯·迈克尔森
Niklaus Mikaelson.
那就意味着你是...
So that makes you...
一个神秘的异类嘉年华
The mythical tribrid freak show.
未成年的混血被锁链绑在我家
Okay, uh, underage hybrid chained up
事先说明 这看起来这不太妙
in my house-- to be clear, the optics on this are not awesome.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表