剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
直到你的父亲来杀了我父亲
Until your father showed up and killed mine.
因为他 我在洞穴中枯竭了五十年
Because of him, I spent 50 years desiccated in a cave.
但格雷塔一直在找我
But the whole time, Greta never stopped looking for me.
她从未放弃我
She never gave up.
她是个好母亲
She's a good mother.
不 罗曼
No, Roman.
她不是个母亲
She's not a mother.
没有哪个妈会让你做这种事
She expects things from you that no mother ever should.
一个真心爱儿子的母亲
A mother who really loved her son
不会把他当做棋子
wouldn't use him as a soldier.
你不觉得吗 她
Don't you see? She...
把你训练成了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
has trained you to become a terrorist.
别说了好吗
Just shut up, okay?!
她只是想让我们分开安宁地生活
She just wants us to live separately, in-in peace.
那是所有她认为不干净的都灭绝以后
Until everyone she doesn't consider "Pure" Is annihilated.
她要致我们于死地
She wants us dead.
-你知道我是对的 -她不会那样的
- You know I'm right. - She would never do that.
你这么确定
And you're so sure.
确定到拿我们的
You're so sure that you're willing
性命冒险 拿霍普的性命冒险
to risk our lives on it, to risk Hope's.
你必须放我们走
You have to let us go.
我要打个电♥话♥
I got to make a phone call, okay?
卢梭酒吧
你怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
你刚才怎么想的
What were you thinking back there?
你刚点了厨房♥还问我
Coming from the guy who just torched the kitchen.
弗雷娅 我们的问题已经够多了
Freya, we have enough problems as it is
不能再把人类牵扯进来
without trying to bring humans into this thing, okay?
德克兰有权知道他女友怎么了
Declan has a right to know what happened to his girlfriend.
他没权知道 我们不能告诉他
There's no right to know when it involves informing him
有一个他从未意识到的超自然社群
about a supernatural community that he had no idea existed.
你要告诉这老兄他女朋友
You want to tell this dude that his girlfriend's being used
被当做两边超自然力量斡旋的人♥质♥吗
as a pawn in a violent, supernatural tug-of-war?
你认为他知道以后
Now, you think that's really gonna
能睡的更香一点吗
make him sleep better at night?
我不知道 我不知道 但你看见他了
I don't know. I don't know, but did you see the guy?
有时候不知道更难受
Sometimes not knowing is worse.
我希望能强迫他平静下来之类的
I just... wish we could compel him to calm down or something.
你还想找个吸血鬼来拿走他的自♥由♥意志吗
You want to find a vampire to steal away his free will, too?
不是
No.
这城市里已经有够多的
There's far too much puppet-mastering with compulsion
玩偶控制了
in this city as it is.
现在德克兰
Right now, Declan is living his life
过着人类的生活
as a human being whose girlfriend
只是女友不见了
just walked out of the picture.
是吧 那样很伤心 但是每天都会发生
Right? It hurts, but it happens every single day.
他会没事的
He'll get over it.
为什么让德克兰毫不知情对你这么重要
Why is Declan not knowing so important to you?
我们去找海莉吧
Let's find Hayley.
继续试试 你可以做到的
Keep trying. You can do it.
老天爷 这根本不可能
God, this is impossible!
对不起 对这一切我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for all of this.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
霍普 这都是格雷塔计划好的
Hope, this... this is all Greta.
我原以为通过封印咒语
I just, I thought that I was actually gonna fix it
我会把问题都解决好
by doing the binding spell.
你不会那么做的 对吧
You weren't really gonna do it, were you?
不 我打算做的
No, I was.
但是爸爸最最后关头阻止了我
But Dad stopped me at the last minute.
你♥爸♥爸真的很及时
You dad does have timing.
霍普 答应我 你不会再尝试了
Hope, promise me that you won't try again,
你不会否认你自己的任何一部分
that you won't ever deny any part of yourself.
答应我
Promise me.
弗雷娅姨妈说你不想让我
Aunt Freya said that you didn't want me
激发我狼人的属性
to trigger my werewolf side.
这 一言难尽
It's... complicated.
而且你身体里的206根骨头裂开很难受的
And having all 206 bones crack in your body sucks,
真的很难受
it really does.
但当你穿过丛林
But when you're running
在满月下奔跑的时候
through the woods, under a full moon,
将疼痛或者烦恼抛之脑后
with no thought of pain or... or trouble,
只有自♥由♥
just freedom...
这世上没有比那更好的感觉了
there is no greater feeling in the world.
我太笨了
I am so stupid.
我真的以为他喜欢我
I... I actually thought that he liked me.
霍普 如果
Hope, if...
如果我们都通过在生活中
if we all judged ourselves
与那些男人犯下的错来评判自己
by the mistakes we've made with the men in our lives,
我们绝对不会得到任何的安宁
we would never, ever get any peace.
我想 只能迎难而上了
Nowhere to go but up, I guess.
我恨自己不能让我们两个逃离出去
I just, I hate that I can't get us out of here.
我相信弗雷娅姨妈肯定在找我们三个
I'm sure Aunt Freya is looking for all three of us by...
我把罗曼和我隐藏了
I cloaked Roman and me,
所以她根本不可能找到我们
so there's no way for her to find us.
而且我被手链束缚着根本不能施魔法
And I can't do magic with these stupid chains on.
等等
Wait.
什么
What?
这个主意很不好
It's a really bad idea,
但是
but...
有可能去寻找帮助
There may be a way to call for help.
弗雷娅在这件事上是错的
Freya's just wrong on this, though.
她大错特错了
She's just dead wrong on this,
因为告诉德克兰一切
because telling Declan everything
只会让那个家伙感觉更绝望
is only gonna make that guy feel even more helpless,
而他需要专注于过上普通的人类生活
and he needs to focus on living a simple, human life.
因为你我都知道
Because you and I both know
在这座城市里知识并不是廉价的
knowledge don't come for cheap, not in this town.
你知道的越多 负担就越大
More you know, the heavier the burden.
我们别谈论德克兰了 好吗
We're not talking about Declan, are we?
听着 我知道结果会怎样
Look, I know how this goes.
如果我朋友卡米没听说过我们
If my friend Cami had never heard of any of us,
她可能现在还活着
she would probably be alive right now
而且成功实践出了治疗方法
with a successful therapy practice.
还有希望有一个比克劳斯更好的男朋友
Hopefully with a better boyfriend than Klaus.
肯定会再喝一些啤酒
Definitely throwing back a few beers.
或者她不会
Or she might not.
不管怎样 她都有选择自己人生的自♥由♥
In any case, she was free to choose her own path.
你怎么做到的
How do you do this?
不 我认真的
No, I'm serious.
那你 那你怎么还这么冷静
How do, how do you stay so calm?
接受自己的复杂性
By embracing my complexity.
不仅仅是活出一面
By not just living in one part of myself.
同时是女巫
By being a witch
预言家
and a seer
以及一位女性
and a woman.
而且不管发生什么
And no matter what is going on,
我不会忽视我对美的基本需求
I don't ignore my basic need for beauty...
以及快乐
and joy...
还有爱
...and love.
你不能忽视你自己的一部分
You can't ignore part of yourself
还想着要快乐
and be happy.
你上次真正快乐是什么时候 文森特
When was the last time you were truly happy, Vincent?
可能是我妻子去世之前
Probably before my wife died.
而我只是希望
And I just wish...
我可以回到
I could go back
在我了解那种痛苦 在她去世之前
to before I knew about that pain, before her death.
我只是希望我能回到那东西
You know? I just wish I could go back to a time
没有缠上我之前
when that didn't haunt me.
也可以说是回到
Which would mean going back to a time
你爱上她之前
before you loved her.
我没法为你说话
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表