剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
你引起了这些传闻
You know, you stir up these stories
一个疯狂的始祖吸血鬼疯狂虐杀
about a crazy original dropping bodies,
大家都会在学校里讨论
and people talk at school,
而我要假装安静的霍普·马歇尔
and I have to be quiet little Hope Marshall,
我很生气 我想尖叫
when I am so mad I want to scream.
欢迎加入疯子派对
Well, welcome to the bloody party!
在霍普·迈克尔森出生前
Before Hope Mikaelson was born,
法属区女巫萨宾·洛朗曾发誓
the French Quarter witch Sabine Laurent swore:
[拉丁]
"Nos omnia perditu el eam."
这小孩将会摧毁一切
The child will destroy us all.
是的 我认识萨宾·洛朗
Yeah, well, I knew Sabine Laurent,
她是个神棍
and she was a charlatan.
她也有自己的小九九
All right? She also had some hidden agendas.
我认识霍普·迈克尔森 她只是个孩子
I know Hope Mikaelson, and she's just a child.
卡片会证实一切
Then the cards will confirm it.
[咒语]
太阳
The sun.
这是丰饶和健康的卡
This card is a sign of good health and abundance.
节制卡意味着和平
The card of temperance means peace.
战车意味着胜利和成功
The chariot card is for triumph, success.
发生了什么
What's happening?
倒吊人是...
All right, the hangman is
可怕的牺牲的意思
for terrible sacrifice.
恶魔是束缚和奴隶
Devil is for bondage and slavery and...
不
No.
高塔是
The tower.
灾难
It's calamity.
饥荒 洪水和火焰
Famine, flood, fire.
神棍说的没错 文森特
That charlatan was right, Vincent.
霍普·迈克尔森是我们的终结者
Hope Mikaelson will be our downfall.
我离开你是为了保护你
I was protecting you when I left.
那天晚上你眼睛里的恐惧
The horror in your eyes that night
当你看见我脑海里深埋的记忆
when you saw me is... burned into my memory.
我当时才九岁
I was nine.
我看见了一个可怕的怪物
And I saw this scary monster
长得很像我父亲
who looked like my dad...
他教会了我
who taught me
怎么调色
how to mix paint...
他管我叫小公主
who called me a princess.
我不知道哪一个你才是真实的
I didn't know which version of you was real.
我一直在等你解释
And I waited for you to explain iin..
或是道歉
or apologize.
或是告诉我你爱我
Or tell me that you loved me.
我等了你那么多年
I waited for you for years.
你都没有来
But you didn't come.
以我的经验
In my experience,
父亲总会带来痛苦
fathers cause pain.
无论是陪伴或是消失
Whether by their presence or their absence,
有一种伤害是只有父亲
there's a certain type of ruin that only a father can...
才能造成的
can leave behind.
而你...
And you...
你是个如此甜美的小女孩
you were such a sweet little girl.
也许我注定要伤害你 让你残缺
Perhaps I was always bound to leave you broken.
你真的觉得我是残缺的吗
You-you really think I'm broken?
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也是那个你想念的小女孩
Maybe that little girl
如果她从没爱过你
you miss so much would be better off
会活得更好
if she'd never loved you at all.
现在你可以走了
You can go now.
霍普 拜托...
Hope, please...
一直都会这样吗
Is it always like this?
噪声
The noise?
饥饿感
The hunger?
安静 头几个星期别动得太厉害
Be quiet. Try to be still for the first few weeks.
你会干燥得快一点
You'll desiccate faster.
这样你也少受点罪
It'll be easier that way.
虽然不是探望的最好时机
Not the best time for a visit, but
但我不挑
I'll take what I can get.
被你发现了 混♥蛋♥
You busted me. Jerk.
我很抱歉 亨利
I'm so sorry, Henry.
我也不想看到这种事发生
I never meant for any of this to happen.
记得你一定要听我命令吗
You have to do what I say, remember?
好的
Okay, so,
你现在要冷静下来
you're going to be calm now.
你出去之后
When you get out,
我会在那 我们会成为朋友
I'll be here, and we'll be friends.
如果你害怕了
If you get scared,
闭上眼睛唱歌♥就能感觉到平静
you'll feel peace if you just close your eyes and sing.
文森特 我很抱歉
Vincent, I'm sorry.
我知道你是想从我这寻求安慰
I know you came to me for reassurance.
我一开始就不该同意
I should have never agreed to this.
我们的水变成了血液
We got water turning to blood,
蛇群逃离河流
we got snakes fleeing the river.
我告诉你 这些只是迈克尔森
Let me tell you, all of this is just
兄弟姐妹短暂的交流引起的
from passing interaction between the Mikaelson siblings.
我听过这个故事无数的版本
I've heard a hundred different versions of this story.
全部都以悲剧终结
All these stories end in tragedy. Mm.
新奥尔良将迎来灭顶的灾难
New Orleans will be taken to her knees.
不不不
No, no, no.
现在霍普·迈克尔森也许强壮到
Now, Hope Mikaelson may be strong enough
能够摧毁这城市 但她也许
to destroy this city, but she might also...
强壮到能成为点燃
She might be strong enough to be that spark
变革的火花
that ignites a revolution.
她只是需要改变一下道路
I mean, she's just got to change her course.
你为亨利做的事情很善良
That was really nice, what you did for Henry.
好极了 我会给自己一分
Great. I'll give myself a point.
什么
What?
这是我小时候做的一件怪事
It's this weird thing I did when I was little.
如果我做了好事遵守规矩就能得一分
I-I get a point if I do something nice, follow rules.
如果我有了不好的想法
If I, uh, have a bad thought, or...
控制不住脾气 就失去一分
lose my temper, then I lose a point.
亲爱的 你不能给自己增添这样的压力
Oh, honey, you can't put that kind of pressure on yourself.
我的家人为了我牺牲了一切
My family sacrificed everything to save me.
我本该值得这一切的牺牲
I'm supposed to be worth it.
我本该是个更好的人 不是吗
I mean, I'm supposed to be better, right?
我父亲认为
My dad thinks...
我是个残缺的人
that I'm broken.
我不认为
I don't think that, um...
我不认为他现在会爱我了
I don't think that he loves me anymore.
他也许说不出话语 但无论如何
He may not have the words to tell you, but no matter what,
父亲深爱着你的每一份 即使是最坏的部分
your dad will love the very worst of you
直到海枯石烂
until the oceans are dust.
你值得一切的牺牲
You are worth every sacrifice.
你是个好人
And... you are good.
仅此如此
Period.
跟我说谁不同意
Show me anybody who says otherwise,
我去把他们吃了
I'll eat 'em.
我没事 你不需要
I'm-I'm okay. You-you don't...
不 这拥抱不是为了安慰你
No, this hug isn't for you.
是为了我自己
It's for me.
我需要这个拥抱
I kind of needed it.
我也许需要你帮忙唤醒她
I may need your help waking her.
霍普洋洋得意地提到了隐藏咒
Hope was boasting about a cloaking spell,
和睡眠咒语
a sleeping spell.
海莉
Hayley?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
霍普 我们去了教堂找你母亲
Hope, we went to the church to get your mother.
她不在那里
She wasn't there.
什么 不 我保护了她
What? No. I protected her.
我写了完美的隐藏咒
I wrote the perfect cloaking spell,
我保证了她的安全 我...
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表