剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
with vampire blood coursing through their veins.
现在 只要他们一停止悲伤
Now, as soon as their grief gives them one second's pause,
他们就必须要决定自己是要进食
they're gonna have to decide whether or not they're gonna
获得永生 还是结束这一切
feed and live forever, or end it all.
他们才是我要最先考虑的唯一要事 以利亚
They're my one and only priority, Elijah.
我说完了
That's it.
安托瓦妮特
有急事 我必须马上见你
伟大的马塞尔·杰拉德
The great Marcel Gerard.
我们一直在等你
We've been waiting for you.
我不确定你会不会来
I wasn't sure that you'd come.
我们两个家族之间的矛盾并不能
The conflict between our families doesn't change
改变我对你的感觉
the way I feel about you.
但它让事情变复杂了
But it complicates things.
罗曼被抓走了
Roman was taken.
尼克劳斯
Niklaus.
以利亚 他会杀了他的 如果他还没有的话
Elijah, he's going to kill him, if he hasn't already.
他罪不至死
He doesn't deserve to die.
你和我都知道
You and I both know
罗曼史迷失在了我母亲的影子里
that Roman got lost in the shadow
但是她现在死了
of my mother, but she's dead now.
她的仇恨不该压在我弟弟身上
and her hate shouldn't be pinned on my brother.
对 是不该
No, it shouldn't.
-对 不该 -如果你对我的感觉有真的
- No, it shouldn't... - If anything that you felt
就跟克劳斯谈谈吧
for me was real, talk to Klaus.
求你了
Please.
别费劲了 他们都被催眠了
Don't bother. They're enchanted.
你不觉得这很讽刺吗
You do see the irony here?
几年前 如果有人威胁你的话
Years ago, had someone threatened you,
一定会有一整个吸血鬼军团
there would've been a legion of vampires
来找你 救你
searching to find and save you,
但是你抛弃了我们和迈克尔森家族的人混在一起
but you forsook us, threw in your lot with the Mikaelsons.
现在没人来救你了 因为没人在乎
Now no one is coming because no one cares.
你是孤家寡人一个
You're on your own.
我邀你去小餐馆吃晚餐
So, I've tried dinner at Chophouse,
典藏厅听音乐
music at Preservation Hall
-但我得到的都是些搪塞 -我不得不承认
- but all I'm getting is a runaround? - Well, I have to admit,
你很可爱 也很迷人
you are very cute and incredibly charming.
但是
But?
只是...你穿着那件制♥服♥
Uh, it's just... in that uniform,
会让我想起某个人
you kind of remind me of someone.
他很久之前就去世了
He died a long time ago.
他叫艾登
Uh, his name was Aiden.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
敬你失去的爱人
To your lost love.
敬所有我们爱过和失去了的人
To all we've loved and lost.
希望能再见到你
Well... hope to see you around.
马歇尔
未接来电和语♥音♥留言
如果我跟你说我是为了你
Would you believe it if I told you
才来新奥尔良的 你会相信吗
you were the reason I came to New Orleans?
这么多年来我都在听这些故事
I'd been hearing the stories for years,
狼人和女巫是如何在一个
how the wolves and witches
真正的国王的掌控下生活
lived under the thumb of a true king.
吸血鬼们是如何靠着荣誉和
How the vampires lived by a code of honor,
忠于同类这样的信条生活
loyalty to your own kind or else.
你现在变得多么令人失望啊
What a disappointment you turned out to be.
当一个吸血鬼
Being a vampire
还不够
wasn't enough.
你认为你能变得更好
You thought you could be better,
所以你把自己转化成了一种恶心的东西
so you turned yourself into an abomination.
至少你的毒液可以帮我们继续你失败的事业
Well, at least your venom can help us where you've failed.
你知道还有一些关于毒液的故事吗
Did you know there are stories about it, too?
它能干掉混血儿 干掉始祖
How it can take down a hybrid, an Original,
甚至还有霍普·迈克尔森 不管她是什么
even Hope Mikaelson, whatever she is.
我猜我们很快就能知道它的具体效用了
Guess we'll see what it can really do soon enough.
我还剩多长时间
How much time do I have?
几天
Days?
几小时
Hours?
除非...
Un-Unless...
我们进食 变成吸血鬼
We feed, become vampires.
只有这一种办法
It's the only way.
我就是我 文森特
I am who I am, Vincent.
我生来就是女巫 也会以女巫的身份死去
I was born a witch and I will die that way.
我会说再见 然后继续向前
I'll say my good-byes and then I'll move on.
别伤心
Don't be sad.
我在祖先源泉看见过死后的生活
I've had visions of the afterlife in the Ancestral Well
比你能想象得到的还要美
and it is more beautiful than you could ever imagine.
多美
Beautiful?
在我小时候住过的那栋老房♥子里
In my old house, where we lived when I was little,
空气中弥漫着忍♥冬花和杜♥鹃♥花的香气
the air is so thick with honeysuckle and azaleas
你甚至可以用这些香气把自己包裹起来
you could almost wrap yourself up in it.
艾薇
Oh, Ivy.
亲爱的
Babe, uh...
我有东西要给你看
there's something I got to show you.
我知道你不会相信的
I know you won't believe this,
但我一直都想见你 好吗
but I've been trying to see you, okay?
你说的对 我不相信
You're right. I don't believe it.
我...我发誓
I-I swear.
我姐姐 她曾经想让我离开这个国家
My sister, she wanted me to leave the country,
但在和你说上话之前我是不会走的
but I wouldn't go until I got to talk to you.
这就是你想要的那种谈话吗
Is this the kind of talk you had in mind?
我知道
Look, I-I know.
参与到抓你妈妈还有欺骗你
Taking part in your mother's capture and tricking you,
我知道是我的错
that was wrong and I know that.
但你还是做了
And yet you did it anyway!
不是 你得明白
No, you... you have to understand.
这么多年别人都告诉我要怕你
For years I've been told to fear you,
时时刻刻 听到的都是
every day, every night,
你♥爸♥把我爸怎么样了
stories of what your father did to mine,
-你和你那种人怎样对我们 -我那种人
- what you and your kind have done to us. - My kind?
不是这样的 我喜欢你 霍普 真心喜欢你
No, no, no, I like you, Hope, okay? I like you, I really do.
我只是不知道是应该相信自己的判断
I just didn't know whether to listen to the voice in my head
还是我妈不断重复的
that said you were good or my mother's voice
你和你家人
that said over and over y-you and your family...
我家人什么
My family's what?
邪恶
Evil.
我当时不够坚强 不敢反抗她
And I wasn't strong enough to fight her.
我没想你会原谅我
And I don't want you to forgive me.
我只是想要你知道
I just want you to know
我明白我错了 好不好
that I know what I did was wrong. Okay?
如果你觉得有必要
So, if you need to, just...
就杀了我吧
kill me.
这就是你新的教育方式吗
So this is the new parenting style?
让你女儿无情地去折磨那个男孩
Allowing your daughter to mercilessly torture that boy.
那个男孩挟持了她和海莉
That boy held her and Hayley hostage,
差点杀了霍普 还让她失去了母亲
almost killed Hope and succeeded with her mother.
要是我女儿决定结束他的性命
So, if my daughter decides to end his life,
她只是要摧毁她的敌人
then that would make her someone who vanquishes her enemies,
追随了她父亲的足迹而已
following in the footsteps of her father...
还有她叔叔的足迹
and her uncle.
尼克劳斯 她应该比我们更优秀
She was supposed to be better than us, Niklaus.
她生病了
She's ill.
如果这样能让她好受点的话 其他的都不重要
If this brings her some relief, then nothing else matters.
然后呢
And then what?
等她折磨完那个男孩 邪恶又会回来
When she's done with him and the darkness returns?
抱歉 虽然我喜欢听你这种
I'm sorry, but I have to ask,
咄咄逼人的评判 我也得问问
as much as I enjoy your withering judgment,
你是不是真心地在为霍普着想
do you really have Hope's best interest at heart?
你在指责我 什么
What are you accusing me of?
以利亚 我不瞎
I'm not blind, Elijah.
你要是真喜欢那个女人 就去跟她在一起
If you love that woman so much, go be with her.
我还有自己的家人要操心
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表