剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
枯竭
Desiccated?
是啊
Yeah.
那是什么感觉
What was that like?
难受
It was... bad.
然后只觉得痛苦 再就是
But then the pain took over and...
什么都感觉不到了
I just lost track of everything.
除了时间
Everything but time.
你被关了多久
How long were you in there?
足够把出生到16岁的无忧时光
Long enough to replay the first pain-free 16 years of my life
再过几遍 然后再到17岁
several times over before moving on to my 17th.
古老的吸血鬼 灵魂残破的坏男孩
An ancient bad boy vampire with a damaged soul.
-这真的是... -现实吗
- How positively... - Literary?
老生常谈
Cliché.
看看你
Look at you.
吸血鬼跟屁虫送来一袋毒药
The vampire supplicant delivering poison in a bag.
这是我吧台后面解酒的鸡尾酒
It's a hangover cocktail I keep behind the bar.
电解质 五种B类维生素
Electrolytes, five "B" Vitamins,
一点谷胱甘肽
a little glutathione.
是克劳斯让你来同情我的吗
Klaus told you to show me pity?
不是
No.
我自己来的
My choice.
想着我对你
Guess I'm hoping
友好点 你会放过海莉
showing you a little kindness convinces you to let Hayley go.
她心底很善良 格雷塔
She's a good soul, Greta.
这一切都不是她的错
And none of what happened was her fault.
是没直接关系
Not directly.
我们和平相处了这么多年 乔什
But we had years of peace, Josh.
和平结束了 都是因为她讨厌的女儿
All of which ended because her loathsome daughter
染污了已进化的群体
sullied the evolutionary pool.
波比也很善良 是吧
Poppy was a good soul, too, wasn't she?
乔什
Josh.
你疯了吗
Have you gone insane?
她死了对我们没好处
She's no good to us dead,
输液只会清除
and the drip will only help
你体内的马鞭草
clear the vervain from her system.
老实说 马塞尔
And honestly, Marcel, she...
她说的有道理
she's kind of got a point.
想清楚了再说话
Choose your next words very carefully.
别这样 伙计
Come on, dude.
我不知道你和克劳斯有什么新的交易
Look, I don't know exactly what your new deal is with Klaus,
但是想想吧
but think about it.
封印霍普海莉就安全了 再没有混血了
Binding Hope means a safe Hayley, no more hybrids, and...
迈克尔森家族就能离开了 对吧
And the Mikaelsons go back to where they came from, right?
相信我 我已经猜到结局了
Oh, believe me, I have gamed this out already.
虽然我没资格给你任何建议
Okay, so, not that I'm in any position to give advice here,
但是 或许 你这次站在我们族群这边
but maybe, just maybe, you side with the community on this one.
问个问题
A question.
你觉得你脑袋还好吗 乔什
How do you feel about your skull, Josh?
还好好的长着呢
I'm pretty attached to it.
那就不要和敌人搅在一起
Then stop engaging with the enemy
把你的想法藏在心里
and keep your damn opinions to yourself.
你要不要跟我聊聊偷♥拍♥的这个人
You want to talk to me about the guy with the camera?
他之前来过
He's come for me before...
盯着我
to watch me.
跟踪我
Stalk me.
有时候带我回来
Sometimes to bring me back.
回来哪里
Bring you back to where?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
你为什么在收拾东西
Then why are you packing?
我说过很多次
Look, all those times that I've said
我选择忘掉过去的事
that there are things in my past that I prefer to forget...
那个偷♥拍♥的人
The man with the camera,
也是其中一部分
he's part of those things.
问题解决了 他死掉了
So, problem solved. He's dead.
他们会再派人来的
They'll send a replacement.
他们是谁
Who is "They"?
他们是谁 安托瓦妮特
Who is "They," Antoinette?
是的
Yes.
我很自豪能参与到
I proudly participated
消减狼人的行动中
in the thinning of the werewolves.
亲手砍掉了90多个脑袋
Decapitated some 90 with my own hands.
消减
"Thinning"?
这个委婉语真是恰当啊
That's a convenient euphemism.
我只是让杂种远离了我们
I'm simply ridding us of the mongrels who diminish us.
杂种
Mongrels?
劣等灾难
Inferior scourges.
根本不是维京族群的绝佳战士
Hardly the apex predators born of Viking stock
像你我一样 朋友
like you and I, friend.
你我很不一样 朋友
No, you and I are quite different, friend.
我必须得教你知道这个事实
A fact which I feel I'll have to educate you on.
我觉得我兄弟是说
I believe what my brother is trying to say is that you
你是个小人
are a runt.
你是怪物中的小人
You are a runt amidst a species of leviathans.
我建议你不要再和我讲道理了
I recommend you not give me any further reason
别拿你柔弱的胸骨打赌
to stake that feeble, incurvated sternum of yours.
我第一次也是最后一次警告你
This is the first and last warning I will give you.
该走了 安托瓦妮特
Time to go, Antoinette.
好的 父亲
Yes, Father.
你不该低估这次行动
You shouldn't underestimate the movement.
我们不会失败的
We will not fail.
你知道的 历史上充斥着各种
You know, history is littered
高估自己实力的人种优生论者
with eugenicists who overstate their sway.
红色高棉 胡图族 亚美利亚的突厥人
The Khmer Rouge, the Hutu, the Turks in Armenia.
他们最后
All of whom
都遭遇了死亡和困难
left death and suffering in their wake
都屈从于自己的仇恨中
and all of whom buckled under the weight of their own hatred.
然而
Still...
如果你有信心
...if you're feeling confident,
告诉我你同伙的名字
tell me the names of your coconspirators.
抱歉
Sorry.
水箱还没空呢
Tank's not quite empty yet.
你知道 奥古斯特当时很弱小
You know, August was very weak and very small.
但是他培育的十字军
And yet he spawned a crusade
延续了上百年
that lasted a hundred years.
我没看到十字军
I don't see a crusade.
我看到一个孤单的女人
I see a lone woman grasping
为了最后的仇恨辩护
to justify her last gasps of hate.
我看到的男人知道这是假话
And I see a man who knows that's a lie.
但是你不可能搞清楚
But what you can't figure out
我们还有多少人
is how many of us there are.
也不知道我们在你的世界潜伏得有多深
and just how deeply we have infected your world.
我一直想要
I have wanted
告诉你更多我的过去
to tell you more about our past,
但是我很害怕你的反应
but I was afraid of how you'd react.
我在想我们可以往东走
I was thinking we could head east.
有人告诉我上海很安全
Someone once told me Shanghai is a safe place to hide out.
你可以给我寄明信片
Yeah, feel free to send me a postcard.
你给了我戒指 以利亚
You gave me a ring, Elijah.
你让我嫁给你
You asked me to marry you.
你过去七年一直在跟我撒谎
You spent the last seven years lying to me.
这不公平
That's not fair.
你怎么能不告诉我我们原来认识
How could you not tell me that you and I knew each other?
因为我们很少相遇
Because we barely met
就一两次擦肩而过
once or twice in passing.
而且你也没有告诉我
And the part where my brother and your father have an entire
我弟弟和你父亲之间的恩怨
history together, you neglected to tell me that, too.
因为我知道告诉你的后果
Because I know how this ends.
我守着秘密让你离开
I keep my secrets and you'll walk out that door,
那样也比...
but that's still better than...
告诉你真♥相♥让你永远恨我好一些
telling you the truth and having you hate me forever.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表