剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表
《始祖家族》前情提要
Previously on The Originals...
海莉不见了
Hayley's missing.
我会找到你母亲
I'll find your mother.
我发誓我会把她还给你
And I swear I'll return her to you.
那是什么
What is that?
我以为早就被我埋葬的敌人来信
A message from enemies I thought I buried.
我们很久之前见过面
You and I have met a long time ago
在德国
in Germany.
请赐予我女儿仁慈 赐予我儿子仁慈
Mercy for my daughter. For my son!
我带走了海莉
I have taken Hayley.
你的女儿很危险
Your daughter is dangerous.
一旦霍普的狼人血统被封印
Once Hope binds her werewolf side,
海莉就会自♥由♥
Hayley will be free.
你的选择很简单
It's a simple choice.
你女儿的狼人天性
Your daughter's werewolf nature
还是她妈妈的市井生活
or her mother's worldly life.
[咒语]
Anima marcam. Isk...
我不会让我的过去成为你的未来 你明白吗
I will not let my past become your future, do you understand?
格雷塔逃跑了
Greta escaped.
-这是什么 -封印咒语
- And what's this? - A binding spell.
我只需要失去自己的一部分 就能把她救回来
All I need to do to get her back is to lose a part of who I am.
我有三个物种的身份
And, I mean, I've got three.
失去一个能有多坏呢
How bad could it be to lose one of them?
你想知道吗
Do you want to find out?
霍普·迈克尔森会跟我一起走
Hope Mikaelson is coming with me.
我爱你 母亲
I love you, Mom.
法国 马诺斯克
母亲
Mother.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
寻求救赎的旅途曲折而漫长
The path to redemption is long and winding...
但是值得
but worthy.
以利亚 是吗
Elijah, yes?
很高兴终于见面了
What a pleasure it is to finally meet you.
我也是
And you.
始祖家族
第五季 第六集
《我感觉好糟糕》
《承诺一切》
《诡异》
我一直知道你的头发走情绪摇滚风
Okay, I knew your hair had emo tendencies,
但你的音乐
but your music?
我听出你的嫌弃了
Shade thrown and caught.
给我
Give me that.
别评头论足了 靠过来
Quit judging and lean in.
我来拍吧
No, I'll do it.
我妈要是知道
My mom would kill us
我们一边开车一边自♥拍♥ 肯定会杀了我
if she knew that we were taking selfies and driving.
不过跟封印狼人血统相比
Though compared to binding my werewolf side,
这应该算轻罪
I'd just say it's a misdemeanor.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
弗雷娅阿姨原话是 结束之后
My Aunt Freya basically said that I'd regret it
我这辈子都会后悔
for the rest of my life.
从我爸的日记来看
And from what I've read in my dad's journals,
很糟糕
it's horrible.
所以 我其实非常害怕
So, you know, actually kind of terrified.
你说你觉得自己像个怪胎
Well, you said you feel like a freak.
也许这样能好点
I don't know, maybe this will help.
但是
Still, it's...
从体内割除自己甚至并不熟悉的部分
it's strange cutting out a part of yourself
感觉还是很奇怪
that you barely even know.
所以你不会想念那部分
So you won't miss it.
你还是你自己
Anyway, you'll still be you.
这不重要 因为我决定要做了
Doesn't matter, 'cause I'm doing it.
你妈妈应该为你自豪
You know, your mom should be proud of you.
好奇怪
That's weird.
好像有人在追踪我
I think someone may be tracking me.
停车
Pull over.
我得去个安静的地方
I-I need to be somewhere quiet.
霍普和女巫都齐了 可以封印
Hey, I-I have Hope and a witch on call to do the binding.
接下来呢
What's next?
带她去希落之地 静待发展
Take her to Shiloh Place and sit tight.
妈 不能去别的地方吗
Mom, can't it be somewhere else?
任何地方都行
Like, anywhere else.
听话
Do as you're told.
立刻过去 等我消息
Go there now and wait to hear from me.
你做得很好 亲爱的
You've done very well, my darling.
我为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
对不起
I apologize.
我处理了点其他事
I had to deal with something.
你看起来比刚到的时候好多了
You look better than when you first arrived.
可能是听说你们订婚了
Must be hearing you two are engaged.
这里真好啊
Aw, it's so lovely here.
我以前从来没有旅行到自己满足过
I've never traveled as much as I'd have liked.
你是说当夜行者的时候吗
You mean when you were a nightwalker?
刚戴上新戒指的可不止我一个
I'm not the only one wearing a new ring.
很丑吧
Mm, it's abhorrent, isn't it?
我离开之前让一个女巫给我做的
I had a witch make it for me before I left.
你做这个日光戒指不只是为了见我吧
I'm sure you didn't get a daylight ring just to see me.
对
No.
我戴了许多年了
I've been wearing one for years.
但你父亲认为
But your father believed,
有时候 结果能为过程正名
at times, the ends justify the means.
什么过程呢
And what means were those?
我们的行动昭示着我们种族的优秀
Our movement recognizes the superiority of our species
也在不断努力保护真正吸血鬼的
and works to protect the sanctity and purity
圣洁和纯真
of the true vampire.
这行动是戴着戒指当日行者吗
By wearing a ring and acting like a daywalker?
是渗入那些需要被教育的群体中
By infiltrating those who need reeducation.
日行者们
The daywalkers are
在否认他们的天性
in denial of their natural state.
他们装作自己从未死亡 从未被选作
They live as though they've never died and been chosen
成为超越人类的优秀种族成员
for something better than being merely human.
也许他们并不知道摘掉戒指
Yeah, perhaps they don't know the peace
会带来怎样的平静
that comes with removing the ring.
对 以利亚 他们不懂
No, Elijah, they don't.
但是
But...
我们的行动有效了
our work is paying off.
我们掌权了
We've taken hold.
绝对有人在追踪我们
Someone's definitely tracking us.
我可以掩藏我们的踪迹
I can cloak us, but...
但是我们在路上还有其他事要做
there's something else we got to do on the way.
你突然来访的原因还没说
Doesn't explain your sudden visit.
对
No.
但我觉得罗曼似乎有危险
But I believe Roman may be in danger.
发生了什么
What's happened?
这件事怪我
It's my fault, really.
你弟弟想去学校体验一下
Your brother wanted to go away to school,
而我 没有阻止他
and I... I indulged him.
但现在我知道
But now I've learned
他和霍普·迈克尔森搅在了一起
that he's gotten mixed up with Hope Mikaelson.
他很喜欢他
He's quite fond of her.
但她父亲一旦发现
But the moment her father finds out
她跟席耶娜家的人搞在一起...
that she's involved with a Sienna...
绝对会杀了他
He'll kill him.
而罗曼肯定打不过他
Roman won't stand a chance against him.
所以我才来找你
That's why I'm here.
唯一有能力阻止克劳斯·迈克尔森
The only one strong enough to stop Klaus Mikaelson,
救你弟弟一命的人
save your brother's life...
是我
Is me.
单行线
你说什么 霍普不见了
What do you mean, Hope's missing?
几小时前 她跟学校里一个男生走了
A few hours ago, she took off with a boy from school.
-什么 -我们在找他们
- What? - We're looking for them.
剧集 | 初代吸血鬼(2013) | 导航列表